[Jun 9, 2012] East Coast Throwdown 4 - EVO 2012 TS $3K UMVC3 Bonus + GamerBee! (Morristown, NJ)

I have a spot in my hotel suite Friday and Saturday night for 1 person, if you are interested PM me.

PM’d

More rooms have been added to the hotel room block at the Hyatt Morristown (venue hotel). Here’s what we have left:

Friday, 6/8 13 rooms
Saturday, 6/9 11 rooms
Sunday, 6/10 19 rooms

Go to http://ecthrowdown.com/?p=878 and book now!

It seems they’re already gone. Any chance for a few more?

EDIT: Tried again today and I was able to book a double.

so bluenine was able to book his salty suite i see… since me and him have a grudge match to take care of lol cant wait for ECT

More rooms added!

Two questions:
Is there a way to register and pay without creating a paypal account?
I may bring a spectator with me, will there be any spectator fee?

You can register at the door, but the venue fee will cost your $40 at that point. Otherwise, you must use PayPal. You can, however, use someone else’s PayPal if they’re OK with that. Just register with your information and pay with their account.

The spectator fee will be $20. I know it seems high, but there are going to be a LOT of players this year (we’re planning for 1000+) so we want to ensure that there’s enough space for everyone to be comfortable while playing and spectating.

This tournament is going to be off the charts.

That’s amazing to hear that there could be 1000+ players there. I’m really looking forward to this.

Is everyone going to b toting around their own fight sticks ? I gots the hori v3sa, its huge! Also, will there be ps3s or xboxs running the games ?

Thanks.

The tournament will be played exclusively on PS3, aside from GGXXAC on PS2. You must bring your own controller, or be at the mercy of other players’ courtesy at the event.

====================

The Fanatiq vs RayRay match will be played at 8pm on Saturday!

This tournament is going to be Hype!

AVerMedia GamerBee is confirmed for East Coast Throwdown 4! GET IN THE LAB FOOLS!

I’m looking for a place to stay for the weekend. Let me know.

anyone going to be there dual modding sticks? and if so how much will it be

Moved to the west coast. :frowning: I’ll be sad to miss this. Last year it was a blast and LI Joe was cool as fuck. Good luck on the tournament, guys. I’ll for sure be watching on stream!

I literally came here to post that exact question. Last year Gummo was there modding sticks for $80 but it looks like he’s not going this year - it’s not listed on the events page of his site.

Really looking forward to this. Last year’s ECT was crazy but fun as hell.

I will be attending ECT this year and will be providing my modding services again. Still $80 for a dual mod.

Hi guys,
Just moved to NY from France so this may be my first american event =)

I only play SF IV, but I have a question: will there be enough freeplay stations available given the number of players? Will there be a time dedicated to freeplay before the tournament starts? I play on Xbox 360, and playing on PS3 will require me to play some sets before starting the tournament so I get used to the input lag.
Anyone could answer to that? Otherwise I may just come as a spectator =)

Thanks!