Joplin Mo - Home of the crouching jab

LOL that is retarded. Funny, but retarded.

gaming tonight at my place
6pm - ??
any and all welcome. seth, cory, evil ben!

as team scandalous might say,

less >>>>>> go

Yo I just got back from running, after I get done eating dinner I’ll come over!

Marmaleg- dont be embaressed, if u gotta bring your dad have him come out. It would be good bonding too, he can see what this “streeta fiyaghter four” is all about. I think that viper will do well, plus there was only a couple crackheads and one hooker in the parking lot across the street when we came out. So you know, your dad will have stuff to do in the area while he waits.

Either way lets get some games sometime. Same with the rest of you fucking jomos.

Wow, I got so distracted with family things I completely forgot to go over to your house weeks lol >.>

But yeah, I have family coming over this weekend and stuff now so the chances are even lower.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

At least he didn’t say you were a waist of time.

Lol own your self.

I don’t even know what to say. Good luck weeks 0-2 bringin it back DIEEEEE!!

I know what you are talking about, but I’ve never been there. I think its been around for quite a while, I remember Michael telling me about some Halo 3 tourney he went to there like 6 months ago.

But I am down for some games soon.

Let us know when: Cams and I are still in town this weekend so we’d be down.

Ben: Make the rest of us proud. You’ve got all the skills necessary to be a contender, you just need the patience to sit back and wait things out, and to watch carefully to see what exactly a player is doing so you can find a way around it. You’ve got it in you, so GOOD LUCK JOMO!

10 more days.

2-2, that’s an improvement, right? right? :encore::tup:

HELL YEAH!

weeks, you got da fire. you just need to confirm them hits. SMASH THOSE BUTTONS AND DOUBLE TAP!

just too cool seeing you again. god it brought back such good times.

felt like old times all over again.

i’m gonna try and incorporate that mad SLAP HAND? technique you did. shit is expert level

wow glen hurts sticks when he dashes into ex legs

Ben- you want me to wire this abe lincoln down there? :stuck_out_tongue:
Thx again for coming out

See most of you guys in springfield i hope(no excuse for a JoMo to miss that!)

lol i was miffed at the time coz it seemed hella random but it’s okay, you can keep that as as my fee for sleeping on your floor :wink:

yeah my bad man, u seemed more than miffed :lovin:

good games last night cammy, even when you get old it’s still fun to stay up late and play video games :karate:

Holy fuck Choi takes second in sf4 at devastation, and I’m pretty sure he doesnt even play that shit