Ixion's Dan at Scandinavian Edge, Sweden's Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Qualifier

I’m surprised this hasn’t been posted or discussed here yet, but then again it wasn’t a well publicised tournament. This is the website for the tourney [SIZE=3][FONT=trebuchet ms]Negative Edge[/FONT][/SIZE]

You can catch Ixion’s Dan here in the top 8 Fighting for Sweden. First appearance of Ixion is around the 15 minute mark.

If you want to know how he placed right now:

Spoiler

He placed 2nd in the tournament

wooo go dan!
edit: that was a awesome comeback hahaha
1:14:22 on clock
good job ixion!

I have no idea why Skatan went with Sakura in that match even if he says it’s a 4-6 for Dan.
Chun would have made Dan’s life miserable.

Nice neutral jump heavy wiff into crouching light kick mixup… going to steal that

Backdash to avoid the command grab… very nice.

Go Ixion!!!

I watched this and at the end they said he is now guaranteed a spat for the Paris SF25 but I don’t see his name on the list here
http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/blog/2012/10/30/sf25th-paris-france-begins-tomorrow-check-out-who-is-competing

Is he just not listed or could he not go for some reason? I’m only watching for him anyways.

Oh just noticed he’s in the top 32 list at the bottom :slight_smile: Durr

SSF4 AE 2012 comp starts in one hour. GO IXION!!!

Live Stream

Boo, he got knocked into losers, against a Zangief player.

He looked a bit nervous.

And there is no stream, since it is played off the main stage.

I think he was two and out :frowning:

Watching the stream and saw him looking a bit disappointed in the back ground… as there was no stream for the losers which was held just off the main stage.

[media=youtube]ysFtfZreP40[/media]

Ahhhhh!!! is he eliminated now?

Added a better quality rip of the stream

[media=youtube]c8SAOokBQmQ[/media]

lol commentators were so bias against Ixion.

It was pretty much only that girl. You can tell right away she doesn’t respect Dan as a player.

Both were a bit bias, well the guy is a gief player so you can expect that.

Never knew you can use standing HK like that.

I don’t blame the commentators for being bias; that female probably didn’t know a damn thing about the match-up.

Lol

I ran over that girl online, she mains cammy, and she got Daned for good.

I feel I have betrayed the whole Dan-follower community.

And I wrote a three paragraph post about my performance just now right here and then I accidentally refreshed or something and it all disappeared and now I don’t ork writing it all over again.

I’m immensely disappointed about the outcome of this event. F**k.