Is this game moving forward, or is it stagnant?

is this real life

am i really reading these words in this precise order

It’s moving forward.

You’re comparing two games of a different time. How or why do you do that? Are you telling me right now that if CVS2 was released today it wouldn’t have DLC?
X Tekken is mad hype for me, even with those assist gems. As it’s not like I haven’t dealt with stupid before. (Seth, C.Viper, Wolverine’s Bersker Slash invulnerability, Dark Phoenix, VORTEX! And so on and so forth). And no, this game wasn’t “mediocre from launch”, especially with Paul Phoenix shouting OSU! And considering matchups like Kuma (a grizzly bear) vs Ryu (a travelling wanderer). I need to know, what’s all this broken stuff? I didn’t realise ST Shin Akuma was in the game…

I think lot’s of people take the easy way out and drop the game, simply because they don’t want to adapt, dislike a certain aspect of the game or just follow the (ignorant) hate surrounding it.

However, if Capcom addresses the issues (which they are doing right now) and release the DLC sooner, the game should/will gain intrest again. It can only get better at this point, which I hope will happen.

Game hasn’t fundamentally, changed. If you thought it was shitty at launch, you’re coming back to the same shit. No one can convince you to like it if you don’t. I agree with Jibbo; it’s moving forward; I’m really eager to see what this game looks like in 6 months. I have more things to experiment on than I have time to do it. Definitely having a blast with SFxT right now.

I’m not usually one to complain about people making pointless threads but I gotta say, OP is just another rant.

Hating is the cool thing in this summer.

I’m still waiting for people to discover the rest of the character select screen.

How many times have I heard
"Nina is actually REALLY good, but no one uses her."
"Lil is actually REALLY good, but no one uses her."
Etc.

When the community at large actually explores the cast, then we can talk about the potential of this game. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Capcom might have to nerf some characters the get people to branch out…as usual.

This summer?

Have you been here long?

100 years.

rolento glitch literally freezes the game and makes you turn the console on/off

you can’t even access the PS3/360 menu or just take out the disc

but aside from that, they’re at least fixing stuff. it might not be the best game or the most interesting - there are still unnecessary mechanics, pay2win gems, etc. etc. but the actual characters are getting less bullshit. then again, it should’ve been “normal” from the beginning. there will always be glitches in games, but fixing balance issues and then somehow adding new glitches on things that weren’t even listed as needing to be fixed is kind of … iffy.

capcom is supposedly completely rehashing the game, tho. we can’t really say whether that’ll be for the best or for the worst since we don’t have a lot of information on it… but only time will tell. for now, if you like it, play it. you can argue whether its a good fighting game or a bad one all day, but as long as you’re enjoying it i don’t see a reason not to play it.

unless you don’t like it, in which case… don’t play it! like me! :wgrin:

99% of the time when people say that it actually means “this character isn’t very good”

But, Lucky is really good but nobody uses him.(Not FE version)

So really what you just said is “this game is balanced but not really”. There’s a good few fighting games such as Virtua Fighter and Vampire Saviour where low tiers regularly win.

dont forget about GGAC

i love how always the people who defend sfxt think that people hate it because its cool, or dont want to adapt, there are legitimate reasons to dislike the game, and i dont know you, but if i dont like it i simply dont play it
this is why im grateful to have different options to choose

I love how everyone has the same line “Well I don’t like or play this game but…” and are constantly in this forum just to let us know they “don’t like or play this game.” For such a disliked game everyone sure is around in here instead of their favorite game’s forum.

What is it that you dislike about this game?I bet there’s a solution to most of your problems.

Im enjoying the game, heres hoping that the upcoming GFWL patch doesnt make the PC version freeze on knife/fireball.

This…

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Why ppl are sooo quick to call balance issues in a game that has hardly been explored is beyond me.

Irony is…same ppl who are doing this like to see themselves as some “OG” FG player.

Funny