Is anyone else pissed @ ken's costume?

I’m a casual SF fan but been using the sleeveless (like ryu’s) red ken costume since 1996. My childhood is RUINED.
You can’t even unlock the old/classic costume thru ps store…

Now in 2016 they want Ken to have Underarmour instead WTF?

Read my sign

Nope Ken user since II and I absolutely love it. The costume is awesome.

idk I think he looks alright, except for his hair. I don’t mind the hairstyle, but whoever actually modeled the hair itself did a bad job.

But that reminds me, why the hell does he have a classic costume in the game at launch that I can’t even unlock? I paid full price for the game and they can’t even give me a costume that is already in it? It should have been unlocked after finishing the story mode or something. I’m guessing they are going to sell it at some point, and they aren’t doing it now because they don’t want to get the on-disc DLC hate, but it’s the same damn thing.

If anything i’m pissed at Ken alpha alt

“Youth filter” kinda worked on Ryu’s face, but Ken look like a (pink) douchebag

I quite like his design, it’s his face that makes me cringe.

But fret not, you’ll likely be able to buy classic outfits in the future. At least the alpha one is confirmed.

Aww you don’t like Terry Bogard making an appearance in SF?

Ken looks like a banana tree in clown makeup. No costume is going to make him look good in this game.

Ken and Vega both have this kind of cartoonish version of classical greek features that I find kind of cool. Reminds me of Michelangelo’s take on the human form.

I think the under armor thing is super appropriate for Ken. Of course he’d be the one to buy all the new, high tech compression base layer shit while Ryu runs around in a dirty gi.

Ken probably does triathlons, too.

new look is ok. i like the classic version better too but it’s not the end of the world.

1. Your childhood is clearly NOT ruined because you were only a casual fan by your own admittance. Thus, you could not have cared about kens costume enough for it to ruin your childhood since you childhood was not based around it.
  2. Stop using that fucking childhood ruined meme you dildo

Your childhood was already hanging by a thread if this ruined it.

Where my boy afro at?
I’ll pay exactly:
$8.95

NickRocks, if I ever get sued, would you mind defending me as my lawyer? I like your cases.

Ken’s costume rocks. Be gone hater.

It’s easily my least favorite character design in the game, partly because I think the costume looks dumb. If you’re more hygienic than Ryu, it obviously makes sense to wear a rash guard under your gi, but you would just take the top off before fighting, not wear it around your waist like that. That hair and weird eyebrows also seem rushed. His hair is one of his trademarks, and it’s completely fucked up.

Don’t mind it, except the only thing I don’t like is his hairstyle. I actually prefer his hair long down to his back like in the Alpha games.

The things people complain about these days. lol

Your childhood has been rekt. Whachagonnadoboutit!?!?!?!?!?

-Starhammer-