Iron Man Players to Watch

Here’s a long set I played today with my friend BBQPork, it was initially meant to be a first to 10 but I had a salty extension making it a first to 15 and he had one last salty extension making it a first to 20.

I will only make one disclaimer for the both of us and that is that we were playing through an HD PVR without splitters so it was giving us some slight lag that was making some of our go to combos inconsistent so the start of the set was a bit sloppy. Aside from that it was a pretty good set and it would have probably been a little sloppier if we didn’t agree to do a warm up set to get use to the lag lol

[media=youtube]1jQtwywOF0s[/media]

Lol. Surprised I haven’t been mentioned.

Just look up Dapvip on youtube and you’ll see countless videos of me vs. several top players along with my community in GA.

yo Dapvip why not start x23 jam seshh is tooo good.

orry the video is soo long if you want to find my matches only just go to 1:10:00,1:29:00,2:55:00, and watch my greatest down fall at 3:18:00 :frowning: atleast i 3-0’d every1 in my bracket i just failed in Grand finals. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roBN2vAhVEM

Nice gameplay Corky, really inspiring. I definitely going to try and work on my iron man gameplay more now.

Thnx i have improved some since then if i ever get any other gameplay ill try to post it.

Alright guys. You want me to give you all a reason to watch me? Here you have it. This is Grand Finals of GA’s monthly tournaments called Battle and Brew. After placing top 3 consistently for the past several months, I’ve finally broke through the barrier. Helped by the fact that FR Roachking wasn’t able to attend, however, it’s not to say the competition wasn’t as grueling as ever. Hope you all enjoy!!!

Dapvip vs. FR TooMuchDamage

Dapvip is my hero.

Congrats Dap. Keep repping dat Tony.