Iron Man Players to Watch

Ah…It was fun watching Alukard play…but watching went kinda like this:
Oh! Alukard is up…maybe get to see some ironman. (Wesker dies, ironman gets hit by mixup and dies) Doh. skrull comeback! skrull comeback…argh. Alright, next game…maybe get to see some ironman. (Wesker dies, ironman…you know the drill)

Lol, it’s Danke that uses doom. That scuddman guy, what a newb.

maybe you should watch my magneto iron man sentinel matches if u want to see iron man shine … tony is the assist character on the wesker team if you get hit by naked iron man on that team … SHAME ON YOU

Yes, shame on me. Definitely fun watching this week. Alukard in grand finals…peacing out MarlinPie in semi’s? Awesome stuff.

Alukard why are you using Unibeam on Iron Man, you can do so much nasty stuff with Repulsor.

I guess DOOMBR from Brazil has a great Tony:

[media=youtube]Bj7qVq50CKc[/media]

[media=youtube]BQO9Dfw_YnY[/media]

Obrigado!

Does he even land a hit with ironman in that first vid? Not going to bother watching the second one unless anyone points out something.

brightside is the worst spiderman and i played brawl samus

do the math

The one thing I noticed in these is he uses air L Smart Boms a lot. When I play Iron Man I use air H Smart Bombs a lot, mainly because they do the most damage/chip damage and you can convert off them with ADD j.H sometimes (though the scaling from the combo sucks), but are air L Smart Bombs worth using? They have a lot of hitstun and are fast but it seems like its harder to hit with them because they cover a smaller area.

l SB has less recovery so he can move quicker and go for other stuff or to avoid getting air thrown. The whole point of the move is to control space below IM, which it does barely.

11:00 MCZ Tokido vs MdC_DOOMBR (Losers finals)

[media=youtube]sCFNJibFu_g[/media]

Dude’s solid and I respect the Anchorman, but watching Iron Man attempt to come back against characters like Vergil and Hawkeye is just depressingly hopeless. :frowning:

Combofiend vs DoomBR

[media=youtube]s9NAgDeY0hk[/media]

wow charging star gives no fuck in that video.

God damn, Combofiend got bodied.

Freeking Tony comeback

[media=youtube]EIqkCDVXg14[/media]

i haven’t tested enough with repulsor so i figured taking unibeam for support to help vs his plasma beam =]

I was very impressed by Joker’s performance against Rayray, even though he choked and lost. He has tighten up his combos, not too many drops, and his Iron Man actually did some work.

I love his air confirm and IM rom loop. I also really like the way he moves around and doesn’t try too hard to open up to land a combo on the ground. I think he spam Replusor Blast too much though and got punished for it :frowning:

wheres can i watch the match?

What air confirm does Joker use?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I watched it on the torontotoptier stream,

He use j.h, j.d/h xx ADD for confirms.