[media=youtube]1rOf44sQejU[/media]

Reserved

A couple really nice 500k-ish 1-meter combos here:
[media=youtube]sdzu0E4HlQI[/media]

Any top players picking up Spencer?
Yo those combos are hot, I gotta get in the lab with this game lol

Spencer is mad fun.

Here’s a combo video I uploaded: [media=youtube]Qee-kp2EQw8[/media]

here are a couple of matches from a tourney I played in yesterday. Shame the quality isnt great.

Match 1

Match 2

Good stuff, you block really well i’ve noticed. How do you do it? Or is it just reaction and you play the waiting game?

Some advice I have for you, whenever you see the flash of their super, you should always activate bionic lancer. It will beat pretty much EVERYTHING that is not a level 3 or Viewtiful Joe’s mach speed. It’s an excellent super that can be used similar to a counter.

thanks, I dont think I block that well, but I do play the waiting game for openings to either reversal or jump out, reactions just help me out against shenanigans.

I do look if I could Bionic lancer through their super, but most of the time Im not willing to risk unless I have a chance of hitting an assist too. that kinda thing is a close range only thing, as it can get beat at farther ranges, Dante’s and deadpools gun hypers beat it usually too. X-23’s Weapon X prime (dashing hyper) Hyper will beat lancer too.

The Crossover combinations aren’t just for show either, with Spencer/Iron man, if the opponent is near you and isnt blocking BEFORE the freeze, they get hit (the startup of Proton cannon hits them), AND spencer recovers fast enough to land an arm grapple at the end of proton cannon for possible reset. Otherwise, its just a SHIT load of chip damage.

catching an assist in an air combo then zipping away to safety is TOO fun. lol

That was a good show man. Sucks that you couldn’t get the air M grapple otgs, the commentators’ minds would’ve exploded. :smiley:

Gooood shit bro, lol at the THC at the end of the first vid, was that even necessary sir?

there’s being sure, then theres BEING SURE. lol

I smile everytime I see that air combo to zip away and dodging Zero’s Rainbow near the start of the first match.

This isn’t a gameplay video but I think it’s a good contribution: [media=youtube]A7lVG9RqU1E&hd=1[/media]

Spencer’s glitch in the corner with sentinel, nothing super special or game breaking, just thought it was funny when it happened. [media=youtube]3_XIlzmU9Bc[/media]

That’s what she said.

=P

[media=youtube]fUwNhfWiRpI"[/media]

combofiend vs marn third game
[media=youtube]qqKlK8-4glw[/media]

Damn, that combofiend spencer is so fucking sick.

[media=youtube]CMkiIpOXreY[/media]

using the dhc glitch with Spencer + Wesker and Tron assist.
[media=youtube]0EHfaDoZKy4[/media]
edit: god damn, imma learn that loop right now. nice!

there was another SA tourney today, where I got 3rd. I forgot my camera to see about recording, but most of my matches were on the stream, so they got recorded there, albeit choppily.
Justin.tv - Alamo Gaming - Broadcasting LIVE on Justin.tv

My matches are at
0:00 -the backwardsness gets fixed, dont worry
37:30
51:50
1:52:00