Im putting people on notice

You know what this means, right Sanford? You’re gonna cause our forums to be flooded with viewers =P.

Thanks for showing me the stuff you did the other night at CF, especially against that Akuma (I was the pretty scrub Sakura that you asked to cut in to get the games against him =P)

This is exactly where I’ve put her as well on my own mental tierlist.

well what in your eyes changed her so much? to rank her so high.

i mean i agree she is higher then she is usually labeled to be.
just be aware of her tools.

just a question was close mk,lk shunpu, close hp possible in SF4?
i just see it from stanford alot and it is actual better to use it, it makes the loop way easier, for a little less dmg.

Yeah it works in SF4 when i saw sanford usng i was like I will try that in vanilla and its possible.

Yo sanford I just heard you on the stream say that you weren’t gonna use Sagat or Sakura anymore. You said you were gonna stick with Cammy and someone else. Now I think I heard you say “ken” but I wanted to ask and make sure. Is that true? If it is, as a Ken player, that would make me a very happy man.

Thanks for trying to rep some Sak in the high level tournies!

Please play Danford. If you’re at EVO, you gotta give me some tips. You are my hero :pray:

as another Sakura player from the Bronx, I say hats off to you. Fatherhood keeps me shut in and away from tournaments, so I will live vicariously through you somehow.

Also, lessons or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Saw some of your gameplay @ BFA15, really impressive! Some really nice combos too.

nice sagat

Thanks for reppin’ Sakura now. It’s always good to see new and respectable faces into the Sakura forums. Welcome.

nice job at evo with sakura. Now everyone in the US is on notice.

I like the way that sounds i’m gonna say it 3 more times

on notice

on notice

on notice

yeah that’s the good stuff

Sanford!! Thats what I’m talking about. Sakura love all day everyday.

I was being sarcastic, I haven’t seen any sakura on any stream for months

Im switching my main to SAK now!

How cute.

This thread needs more of this:
[media=youtube]IJn-XF1QEPc[/media]

Sanford plays alot of characters. Maybe he’ll use her again in a smaller tournament.

There is no way in hell she is that high

Sakura is high tier imo