I'm on a Robitussin Trip

Bevis and Butthead huffed stove fumes.

That I won’t do.

I still laugh at the memory of the two girls that decided that it would be a good idea to huff gas in our math class.

I’m on SRk tripping my face off.

Me and PapaRhino again.

RRed dragon 207
xD
Mmm, burritos xD
SolForceJxn2
i swear it smells like carne asada
tucso
tucson
here in tucson arizona
RRed dragon 207
What about it?
SolForceJxn2
that’s where the burritoes are
RRed dragon 207
lolz
SolForceJxn2
i have no idea what time of day or night it is
RRed dragon 207
It’s about 9pm
SolForceJxn2
9:11 thanks you
what’s your number?
i want to call you
RRed dragon 207
No phone hun
SolForceJxn2
still love you though
:frowning:
i mEAN
:slight_smile:
RRed dragon 207
>.>
SolForceJxn2
lol
SolForceJxn2
talk to me
ruined i am
conversation is my hp
RRed dragon 207
Your hp?
SolForceJxn2
hit points
RRed dragon 207
conversation is your hit points?
SolForceJxn2
yep
RRed dragon 207
What’s that mean?
SolForceJxn2
the more conversation i get, the stronger i am
this is due thus
RRed dragon 207
stops tlaking
SolForceJxn2
what the hell did i just say? wow
wha tthe fuck is this is due thus
RRed dragon 207
No clue
xD
SolForceJxn2
kmao
RRed dragon 207
kmoa eh?
SolForceJxn2
never taking this devil’s brew again
EVER
RRed dragon 207
Sure you will
xD
Devil brew ftw
xD

might wanna cxheck on your liver

did you pack bags or is this just a day excursion

Robotripping is okay. You want to Robitussin Cough Gels though. It only contains the active ingredient, so it won’t fuck you up as bad in the long run. Unless you end up like DXM Ben doing it everyday [media=youtube]99lzqXSXwuM[/media]

If you really want a great trip though, eat an 8th of Magic Mushrooms. Dim the lights, turn on your favorite Bob Marley or feel good music. You’ll have a blast

[media=youtube]h24h8yyMaE4[/media]

^ Fuckin’ A I forgot about FTW, one of my favorite MC tracks…That vid is actually pretty cool; for some reason I always get a kick out of TV commercials that use kinetic typography.

i like him as an artist…but everytime i go to his shows he does some fucked up shit to fans…like real fucked up. he made fun of somegirl at the last concert and stuck his fingers all in her mouth. he really hates females cuz all he does is pick some chick in the audience and proceeds to rag on them for an hour or so.

Damn. What’s his deal?

i dunno but both times ive gone to a concert he’s been fuckin wit females. if u ever read his blog its clear he has female issues but that shit is madd serious.

In another world. My friend rode a bike and I’m downstairs in the dark listening to Deep House. I feel like I’m melting. Sticky goo. Mrs. Butterworth I’d eat out. I bet her snatch tastes lilke a Rutty Tuuty Fresh and Fruity Breakfast.

yo robotussin is really bad for your liver in large doses, be careful. you can and people do have renal and liver failure from first time use. also, sipping syrup is referring to codeine cough syrup i thought?

i’d like to try it, instructions please.

ie. thread lock thanks for playing

I’m not condoning this but all I did was down a small bottle of Robitussin. Tasted like straight up leprosy but just wait…

Both times I saw him live he was respectful as shit, seriously. Great guy, I dont know who was on stage for your shows but it wasn’t Chris Ward.

I read the thread title as Robotnik Trip, and now that my hopes have been dashed, you may carry on. :coffee:

Richie Hawtin (Minimal techo), a black lit room and a white cat. Who is also lost.

Needless to say…

u just ate pussy didnt u.