If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

Of course you’d play Liz. Do you even play any character that isn’t an asshole that turns the game into a single-player experience? :rofl:

1 Like

Hey she was bottom Tier in Ultimax, don’t complain!
She still killed you in one touch so there is that.

Also yeah, I play mainly characters that play singleplayer games.
Es has a lot of player interactions, she interacts and my opponent crys in agony.

1 Like

Also to celebrate our Discords anniversary we made a Combo Video.

2 Likes

Always wanted to try out susanoo, so my potential new team will be yumi/susanoo. Susanoo looks like he hits like a truck, even with no meter. His 5p and 6p looking pretty good too. Havent seen his 4p yet

1 Like

I’ve already made my team

Discord

2 Likes

I did notice the lack of seals, so Susano’o should be fairly interesting if he gets even half of his specials.

Especially The Blade.

Edit: The fuck is a Yumi?

This is a Yumi, Senran Kagura, one of the lead girls with Asuka,Homura and Minabi.

Summary

Somehow, I’m not surprised.

2 Likes

Match footage starts around the 1 hour mark

2 Likes

Hey guys, any recommendations for some good PS4 single player games?

I’m not sure what I’m looking for tbh. Maybe something with a cool story, but I also want something fun with decent replay value.

Also, something isn’t brand new (or costs like $60-80 CAD) would be prefered.

1 Like

Dunno, ever played Ratchet and Clank?
Heard the PS4 Remake was wack, but you should be able to get the HD Collection of the first 3 games on the PSN Store.

The third one in particular is a really good game.
I played it so much that the hud couldn’t handle all my bolts.

2 Likes

You done Horizon Zero Dawn?

Damn epic game. All time top 10.

1 Like

Darksiders 3 and some Batman game are still free. Can definitely recommend the first.

2 Likes

Thanks @vhozite, I definitely forgot about those free games. I’ll get both of them and try them out first (can’t argue with free).

@cipher, I actually have never played a Ratchet & Clank game. According to the PSN store, there’s only one game for the PS4 and that is just “Ratchet & Clank”. It is a greatest hits though. I’m not sure if that’s the one you’re talking about?

@highlandfireball I haven’t played it yet, but every trailer I’ve seen makes me interested. It sort of looks like a Zelda game, is that a fair comparison?

Also, as shocking as it may be to some of you, I’ve never played a Final Fantasy game.

I didn’t like turn based RPGs when I was young, impatient brat, so I played others action games instead (Zelda, Mario, Starfox, FPSs, etc) but I feel like epic games like that would be up my alley right now.

Are there any worthwhile FF’s on PS4 and/or a good one to start with?

2 Likes

I am very unhappy with the BBtag update, I was hoping to rekindle my flame for the game, since I really can’t get invested into tag games.
But this time they got nothing for me, Neopolitan is a big who cares, I wanted Phyrra or Qrow, as for Senran Kagura fucking Yumi instead of Homura, Ikaruga, Miyabi or even Asuka (tho it could have gone worst, it could have been Murasaki)
And to round the update they released 5 assholes. No Bullet, no Wagner, no Kagura
giphy%20(3)

3 Likes

Ever played the Gravity Rush series. Controls are a bit weird at first, but it becomes so much fun when you’re just flying through the city.

1 Like

Ah, so the HD Collection isn’t on PS4?
That sucks, though they ported it over.

R&C is a long running series since 2002, they’re all really good games.
The PS4 game which if often called the the R&CPS4, was supposed to be a remake of the first game, but it’s a completly different thing, basically some sort of different timeline thing.
It is still a good game and uses the gameplay that has been used since 2004, third person shooting, with lots of movement, lots of weapons and gadgets to use and plattforming, also treasure hunting for so called Gold Bolts.
It’s a good game, but it’s a bit sad that the HD Collection isn’t on the PS4, wasted opportunity.

Also regarding FF games.
FFXV is closer to a Kingdom Hearts Game, than a FF game, you have active Combat, with your Budys supporting you as they’re CPU controlled.
As for classic experience.
Dunno whats on PS4, FFVI is the best classic experience, VIII got a remaster recently and is a great game too, Squall is a better main character than Cloud from FFVII too.
IX is a really excellent game too and might be the second best FF game in the series.
XII is good, but has the tendancy to play itself, XIII is trash, XIV is an MMO, but Shadowbringers is definitly one of the best games of the year easaly.

1 Like

I think this might be right up your alley, an action adventure rpg with brilliant combat system, story and world design, cant recommend it enough.

6 Likes

It’s more like an open world combat game, but with an incredible story and hands down the best combat controls you’ll play in a third person.

Easy top 10 game of all time for me. The graphics are about as much juice you’ll get out of a PS4.

1 Like