If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

Pretty sure I heard ibuki sucked in s2. But I didn’t play this game season 2 so that might have been comments on eventhubs or something.

Season 2 she was good.

Xian started to get bettet results when he switched to her as well.

1 Like

All that downplaying DevilJin did back then poisoned this board’s mind.

He would be proud if he was alive.

9 Likes

ah I remember the good old days when everyone thought Guile/ibuki/Balrog were not good

and Akuma who people also thought was not good

1 Like

Aww, she called you top star to raise youre self esteem. Apparently she knows you for a while and know how you tick.

The sfv part was a joke you clown. I dont hate the game nor did i trashtalked about it here for years. I called you out for your behavior, that has nothing to do with the game. Apparently i would be a better teacher based on how you act. :coffee::

Ah crap…
Appo forgot to take his medicine.

So can someone enlighten me on something I have ignored with my entire being.
The Steer fighter league (SFL? SFVL?)
Few clarifications I need

1. If I recall correctly you are allowed character bans, how many?
  2. Can one player just win by him/herself by beating everyone in the opposing team?

Well no shit dude, he used to play FANG before that.

As far as I remember, Ibuki in S2 was good, likely Top 10, but calling her Top 3 is revisionist bullshit.

If you’re thinking about an S2 character that used to turn brains into scrambled eggs trying to guess which way to block, you’re thinking about Laura.

I might be wrong on that, but S2 Rashid was under the radar, so I wouldn’t co-sign him into Top 3 either.

Not to mention you’re forgetting an important thing. The meta itself. S2 was very different than S3 and S3 was fairly different than S4.

You know what? @Zio_Serpe You done goof’d. The only char that had a shot at Top 3 all these seasons is Akuma. Fuck outta here tryna Tier shuffle.

1 Like

In other news, latest bbtag trailer:

Ver 2.0 DLC will cost 25$ total

4 Likes

I remember Laura, Boxer and Ibuki being very good season 2.

Dunno about top 3 but definitely capable of winning tournaments.

1 Like

None of you Motherfuckers ever called Laura top 3.
that is some revisionist bullshit.
Both Laura and Boxer were public enemy numero uno, but no one ever dared to call them top 3.
As per Cammy much of the same, everyone sayi g she was too strong for how easy she was, but no one calling her top 3, the real cammy is top 3 bs started in S3, then Fujimura went on a tear.

1 Like

Man its hard to think back and remember tiers from S2

Karin was high tier and so was Necalli right?

Edit. Guile too?

1 Like

Just to clarify, I said S2 Laura > S2 Ibuki.

Trying my best to remember, S2 Top Tier was something along the lines of Rog, Urien and Karin/Akuma depending on who you asked.

Goddamn, that’s a nice selection.

Still no Kagura tho. Kind of a shame really.

Boxer Urien and Karin were considered top tier, not top 3, literally never. As per fucking Laura how is it even possible that no one remembers the meme “Laura doesn’t win tournaments”?
We hated Laura and Japan said she was C tier or some shit.

S2 Laura was easily Top 5 and we clowned the shit out of Japan for that list.

Loyalsol is in Perth ? This is super freaky since I just added him on twitter today…

I should hit him up. Send his Akuma back to the stone age. Hopefully he’s here for a bit.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong but

S1 top tiers were Necalli, Chun, Mika, Ken, Urien
S2 were Balrog, Abigail, Ibuki, Guile
S3 was Menat, Bison, Cammy, Rashid, Karin

Tried to DM him on twitter , no clue how that shit operates, of anyone knows him , tell him hit papa fireball up for a beer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
They put my baby into Tag!!!
I can play Elizabeth now!!!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
YES!!!

3 Likes

I like Margaret more as far as “book girls from Persona” go, she’s hotter

3 Likes