If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

That Fuudo bit only happened because EVO finals were also being broadcast by ESPN.

4 Likes

Ah my mistake forgot about that

They only cared about costumes during events being broadcast on live TV.

5 Likes

Just the usual twitter nonsense that was backed up with a Facebook chat group I was in the other day. It was about an upcoming tourney.

In my opinion there’s a big difference between being humble and having a losing mentality. The game is what close to 4 years old and dudes still be like “im just entering to not go 0-2” or to “help my training” .

Some people find it cocky, but I love confidence bordering on arrogance. Look at Punk, you think he started off saying “hope I’m good at this tourney” or “I’m Gona smash this!”

Dudes just waiving white flags before they’ve even signed up on smash GG.

The mental aspect of fighters gets ignored, when. It’s just as important as any other area.

5 Likes

Niggas getting blown up in NYC. :joy:

8 Likes

LMAOOOO YOO I never seen this :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Bruh, how did I not see this already :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

you talk about a 12 year old kid you met the first time who might have whatever issues you don’t know of like that because she rejected you?

i really don’t want to know how you handle grown up woman which you have interest in, doing so…ps - maybe you are a shit teacher, thought about that for a sec before you came up with that rape nonsense? that you even get a single like for this shit…sfv players…i blame capcom for it.

1 Like

Why is your bum ass still here?

6 Likes

http://shoryuken.com/2019/09/21/daniel-clockwork-maniago-discusses-his-role-in-the-making-of-power-rangers-battle-for-the-grid-at-evo-2019/

4 Likes

Fuck you for sounding reasonable you asshole!

3 Likes

My boss called me her top star teacher. I’m actually good at my job.

What are you good at? You’re actually coming to a videogame forum to hurl personal insults at me because I love SF5 and you hate it?

I’m outta here.

17 Likes

While I do agree to this on some extent, the people who go to tournaments to have fun and not care about their results have their place and importance to keep the scene alive.
They put in numbers to locals and help with pot prizes, buy stuff at the venue where it is hosted (usually a bar) thus helping to keep the local tournament alive.

I appreciate them, but fuck this, I want to get more girls to join the scene, thus I need to be visible and so I always aim to at least get a top 8 at my locals.
For that I need to stomp those guys who don’t practise or take it seriously silly.

7 Likes

I realize I may have not been clear about what I was saying. I was on break at work and trying to get done as fast as possible.

There has always been shitty things happening in the fgc before social media. I just feel that these events are so large that the aspect of “community” might start being lost. Whether or not eSports is responsible for this, I feel is debatable but almost certainly not set in stone.

1 Like

I’m playing Final Fantasy 7 and I’m at the temple of the ancients again

9 Likes

FF7 is trash.

2 Likes

… Why? Why would you put yourself through such suffering that is actually playing FF7?
That game is a major bore. It is sleep inducing!

3 Likes

9 Likes

For sure, but eSports brings a completely different set of issues to the table.

2 Likes

If FF7 is wrong I don’t wanna be right

5 Likes