If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

I was thinking about this too, however Arc is saying the game is going to be much different from Xrd. I’m not sure if its even worth it to learn if I’ll have to unlearn a bunch of stuff come next year.

2 Likes

It’s less about Dave and more about the bitchmade current generation. Dave did classic Dave shit and they were acting like he was crossing some new line.

6 Likes
1 Like

Anniversary 2v2 Tournament of our Discord.

CF is played today.

2 Likes

Nah he is still relevant because people keep linking us to his bullshit for some reason. Let him fade into obscurity already.

4 Likes

That’s the wrong mentality, some systems are always going to be the same and learning stuff in one FG with time going to translate to another one way or another.

Also, the fuck is Highland on about?

Mechanically the basis will be same between Xrd and 2020. It’s the under the hood stuff that will undergo major changes and overhauls

1 Like

I prefer to watch excellent top level gameplay/competition.

To me, personalities don’t mean anything.

I watch UFC and get hyped when two great fighters fight each other. I don’t care for all the beefing.

I want to watch Khabib vs GSP.

3 Likes

I think Highland just wants people to own their shit. If they lose and do badly in a tournament, don’t make up excuses. Nobody likes excuses.

Just own that shit and do better next time.

8 Likes

You will still have the fundamental basics.
Gatlings, Mobility and at least a normal Cancel for 50 meter will be there.
You can also get famliar with Dusts. Like how every 5D is a OH and every 2D a universal sweep.

Just look at what every Airdasher has in common, you can practice this in Xrd and it will carry over into 2020.

1 Like

@ me in 4 or 5 hours to remind me, but eSports is probably gonna end up killing card shops.

Also the Aris incident sucked fucking ass. Mostly because of how high and mighty all the eSports people suddenly were. Im not excusing what Aris did, but they all acted like the communities for all these games werent worse than Aris’s bad moment.

1 Like

ESports will kill a lot.
The general mindset is that SFV kills locals faster than the Black Death killed Europeans.

3 Likes

I think the best way to describe is esports killed personalities and lowered the fun levels.

Or like how old fgc is was a certain race of people with culture and traditions then esports took over with gentrification lol

2 Likes

Esport definitively ruin the fun, but esports does not kill content creation, if anything you get more people creating content when your game is a popular esport

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, it seems like a lot of you guys just miss a bunch of drama.

Can’t y’all watch 90 Day Fiancé or some shit.

2 Likes

That’s not esports fault, that’s Capcoms fault.

Tekken locals are growing rapidly due to the TWT format. Both TO and players get rewarded.

4 Likes

you mean it’s Esports fault that Locals die, even tho I said it’s SFV fault?

Baka.

And this is plain wrong.
Other eSports titels have a plethora of content creators and community content.

It’s not eSports killing the community content for SF, it’s SFV and probably Capcom themself.

https://twitter.com/oscar_get/status/1175438793836498945

This is idea is just stupidly good to pass. Capcom should work on that!

12 Likes

I’m agreeing, SFVs esport format pulls away from local attendance in favour of official events. TWT makes local events official events which bolsters community attendance. It’s the best structure I think we’re ever going to see for an FG.

3 Likes

I just want to hear real trash talk with potientially offensive language and see real pop offs not this soft shit straight off The Bachelorette. Let me see a nigga smash his stick or some rando run on stage like a secret final boss.

Basically I want real thuggery.

4 Likes