If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

I mean seriously:

2 Likes

This kind of shit wouldn’t fly in anything resembling eSports scenarios either. :rofl:

3 Likes

Gief’s double lariat losing to G’s cross up attack when he isn’t even crossing up is one of the most stupid shits in this game.
Why the fuck AAs are so bad on this thing?

2 Likes

This is dope

https://twitter.com/ironpinky/status/1175224323784601600?s=21

14 Likes

Hype game.

2 Likes

Worst part? @Akhos proved that the jump-in hitboxes are atrociously bad across the board.

How did Capcom fuck this up to this extent!?

1 Like

Both are bad, the issue is that some characters have very functional jumpins and some have very functional AAs, but the ratio of good to bad is skewed like 20/80

Outside of DPs ofc.

1 Like

Yeah, that was what I meant. Bea’s AA got stuffed by a jump-in that probably has a trash hitbox too.

Thing’s actually ridiculous.

No, Gs splash is one of the best in the game.

3 Likes

Because of course I’d luck out and talk shit about one of the few good ones.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Kazuya,Jin,Lars,Steve,fang and law. Just use your street fighter knowledge it come in handy in this game😏

3 Likes

You haven’t had the sammich. I’ve had the sammich. You don’t wanna make your own, you wanna have someone make it for you!! It really is fantastic, for fast food lol.

THERE IS NO MOVING ON FROM DELICIOUS. Do not speak of things of which you do not knooooooow!!!

1 Like

Popeyes in Singapore doesn’t have that chicken sammich yet. I’m jealous lol.

3 Likes

It’s too Murica and ghetto

In the SF4 days there was way more
entertainment with a lot of uncensored personalities like Chris hu aquasilk yipes, Lee Chung and sometimes triforce with crazy stories
or him just being crazy lol.

we also had weekly’s worth watching like NLBC, WNF, 8onthebreak (where the noel brown bionic punch came from) we also had smaller streams like peacefulJay srklive where peeps went to chill and chat while playing on stream. Outside of streams YouTube had excellent adventures with Mike and gootecks doing travel vlogs while still being fun to watch and trolling on sf4 matches online, they use to get guest like combofiend justin infiltration doing shit like going into matches using only gouken’s counter to win lol.

We had money matches, grudge matches and commentary wasn’t watered down and censored like were listening to golf commentary. We pushed so hard to get Esports recognition and this is the result…I’m okay with this and ive moved on but its just not the same😭

6 Likes

If they’ve never met before then it’s…

:sunglasses:

… virgin territory.

In the SFIV days there was general more Community Content, but now you have way way less.

3 Likes

Young Chris Hu was just the best! :joy::joy::joy::joy:
The thing I loved the most about the OLD FGC scene is everything seemed raw. Nothing watered down or forced. Now when I hear Yipes commentate, it’s like he’s been censored or something. Zhi is still a commentary God for me.

Marn (Rufus, Viper) vs Andre (Bison) Foney Match 1/2 @ Battlefield Arcadia #5 Invitational - YouTube
Listen to the commentary!

3 Likes

Miss me with that “we”. I’ve been telling people for a hot minute that eSports was gomma fuck shit up.

Oh well.

8 Likes