If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

Men’s sports have always been homoerotic. This guy is just ahead of the curve.

SFV sits currently at 600€, stuff you can only buy in the ingame store not included.
Guess we know who they actually want to show whos better with the game.

Not to be rude but It’s consecutio not consecuzio

made it to Fujin in tekken7 :hugs:image took me 2 months to get there I’m shocked

16 Likes

Pretty much. It’s effectively a sequel.

Oh hell no. If anything, the most likely protags are Rachel and/or Nu.

Noel can keep being a nun to cockblock Kagura as Ragna intended. (Brilliant move btw.)

Lmao Noel is worst BB waifu, imagine putting her as a protag

2 Likes

I’d have Dead Spike as a protag. Yes, Ragna’s projectile.

Shoutouts to Eat Beat Dead Spike-San, still carrying the FGC.

Who do you main?

I’ve been playing since launch and highest I got was only Warrior. lol. -_-

I now float between Marauder and Vanguard.

My uncle who works at Capcom confirmed that Gorilla will be the first true rekka character of the game, sorry Fei Long

2 Likes

This made me think of this amazing moment

Which also is also the perfect representation of anytime I play a tournament at my local. All happy and shit going in, getting bodied for free

5 Likes

I remember that, he saw that it was Ibra and immediately laughed it off IIRC lmfao.

2 Likes

I literally say that the pricing is all over the place dependent on time you adopt the game, everything has devalued over it’s lifespan.

2 Likes

How different would the game be if anti airs lead to this or around this much

https://twitter.com/i/status/1175036515358932992

Don’t worry she will be.
She already was one of the lead characters and unlike Jin, she has an actual character.

You counted all seasons plus the base game, and you used future tense, but the base gane already has S1 and 2 (since you’re talking about 20 to 60 that’s arcade edition, because base game is way lower than that everywhere currently)
If you meant you bought the base game way in the past and now you’re going to upgrade you need to use better grammar

Haha, I’ve never seen that. Thanks.

2 Likes

Idk how I need better grammar, I tell you outright the game prices fluctuate on when you purchased it. Early adopters get fucked the most, and the later you adopt the better your deal has been.

Moving on from that -

New Vergil outfit is dope but only has one good colour.

7 Likes

IV is 60$ (Vanilla) + 60$ (Super) + 15$ (AE) + 15$ (Ultra) = 145$ total

V is 60$ (Vanilla) + 30$ (S1) + 30$ (S2) + 30$ (S3) + 15$ (Summer Pack)
upd: + Kage (5$) = 150$ total

So prices are roughly same, and yet somehow you get less content in V’s case

Keep in mind that you’d have to only spend 60$ (Ultra) + 20$ (Halloween costumes) if you were to get into SFIV in 2014 and you now have every character and costume available, while you’d still need to spend 60$ (AE) + 30$ (S3) + Kage (5$) + 15$ (Summer Pack) if you were to get ino SFV last year, with no costumes or additional stages

1 Like

I like how you downright ignored Kage in your sum, since he is not S3 nor summer pack. You have to buy that piece of trash straight from the store.

4 Likes