If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

You know who else was good? Ronaldinho

5 Likes

Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Bebeto, Roberto Carlos… all damn good players.
They are no Socrates, no Zico, no Junior. But damn, they were good. I miss them.
Right now we don’t have a football player worth a dime.

3 Likes

What about Neymar???

Who?
That whiny, worthless, drama queen, useless piece of shit doesn’t even deserve to be named.

4 Likes

True, Neymar is there as well

None like Messi though :wink:

1 Like

Neymar dude got skills. Honestly I don’t follow soccer much until recently ( I think I started watching soccer when I finally started playing Sfv lol) but all my friends love it. I heard Messi got robbed out of the best player award this year or something like that. My favorite sport is boxing, don’t box but I watch it all the time.

Lets go have a trip to the days of SF2 A.I (may trigger ptsd to some)

8 Likes

I think Romario may have been the most naturally gifted footballer in history, bar Messi. I think even Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) was just short of his level. He scored 165 goals in 167 matches for PSV, unreal. I wonder how good he could’ve been if he had put more effort into his career. He sometimes wouldn’t show up for training at PSV if he didn’t feel like it, just because.

3 Likes

What about Fat Ronaldo? I can’t remember his full name but it’s not the handsome Cristiano Ronaldo I’m talking about. He’s legendary isn’t he?

He was a beast. Shame about his dogshit donkey fringe.

Damn Brazilians spoiled by your good football teams and players. Try supporting England :weary:

Racist John Terry, Shagger Sven Goran, Wayne “where’s your nan?” Rooney, rat face Southgate, Gary Linker shitting on the pitch and Emile fucking Heskey.

But at least Gazza scored this and John Barnes is possibly the best rapper in the world.

3 Likes

I remember Ryan Giggs and David Beckham being really popular back in the mid 90s.

Most people who were fans of soccer were fans of them. Some of my friends had posters of Ryan Giggs. Oh and Eric Cantona also.

1 Like

Gonzalo Jara liked sticking his finger in people’s assholes… really!!

wtf is wrong with that guy

3 Likes

1,000 people are playing SFV on PC right now. That’s fuggin’ sad.

Coutinho ain’t half bad.

What about Neymar?
Dude is straight up a liability on the field most of the time.
Taunt him a bit and he’ll hog the ball like no other, bitch to everything in a 5-mile radius and wind up fouled out or close to it.

It makes me sick that our biggest talent right now is that.

Hell, have you seen how he tried to get out of PSG? Dude makes Kevin Durant look emotionally stable.

1 Like

I grew up when every kid in Norway wanted to be Ole Gunnar Solskjær, and when we threw a national holiday after beating Brazil in the world cup pools and advancing to the knockout stage. Now we just suck horseballs, aside from having a very solid women’s national team.

The closest thing we have to that now is Solskjær trying to pick up the mess that the former three managers left at ManU. Which is still fairly interesting to be fair.

2 Likes

you’re forgetting that Arcade Edition comes with S1/2 already unlocked
as far as PC is concerned that’s around 40$ right now (with no discounts) so you only need to add Kage, Season 3 and Summer Bundle.
The base game only costs 8$ now for me on steam.
I’m taking it as if we’re buying the game now from 0 because your consecuzio temporum is all over the fucking place.
If we’re talking buying all gameplay related content from the start, we still should still have been spending less in total than buying every single iteration of SFIV so far.

Please don’t call him Fat Ronaldo. His full name is Luis Nazario De Lima, and he was LEAGUES above everyone else as a player, then his knee literally blew up and he was never again the same, which is a real drag.
After the injury he was still a damn good player despite having literally lost 50% of his speed and agility.
If you follow the NBA think Derrick Rose, except Ronaldo was the no contest best player in the world at that time (Rose was MVP but LBJ clearly was the best player)

Anyway this is the best soccer player to ever live, don’t @ me

Edit:

Rachid Neqrouz got famous for spending a whole game touching Inzaghi’s butt and sending him kisses.
Defenders are weird.

5 Likes

The old system was what everyone did at the time anyway.

Also Ragnas Story ended with CF, he’s cannoical dead, together with half the cast.(either dead or left the world).
The next installment will be an all new game and probably feature Noel as Main Protagonist, with Alpha being a main part of the Story.

1 Like

Since when has a character being “canonically dead” mattered for whether a character will appear in an FG?

4 Likes

I mean they brought Nu back with:
“She just made herself a new body with pure willpower.”
So it’s not like they can’t come back, even if someone like Ragna might be Genderbend duo to Alphas likely apparence.

It’s hilarious because even if you buy every single thing that’s purchasable via Zenny in the Shop, the total cost of real money content would still be like triple than what you’d have to pay to fully upgrade from vanilla Street Figher IV all the way to Ultra, including all the costume packs

The monetization in this game is the second most egregious in the entire genre, only beaten by Dead or Alive, which thrives in DLC costumes (with DOA5’s total DLC cost being well over 1000$)

It’s very clear if you look at this game’s history and business model that Capcom wanted a true F2P experience with an initial 60$ investment for SFV vanilla in 2016. They even wanted to have a premium currency, for christ sake, before doing away with it and just opting for real currency purchases