Hulk SMASH Camera-Man! (MvC3 Hulk Video Thread)

Nice astaroth, if I stick with MODOK I need to fly more instead of sitting in the corner. I notice you weren’t using Cube or Bombs very much though especially against Chun. Hulk of course held shit down. If you’re in the right position like I think on the last match of vid 2 or second to last when Chun subbed in you just blocked, go for that H.Tornado

Wait, are you saying Spencer’s Armor Piercer can hit OTG? Or at least of a Ground Bounce?

Yep.he also dhc’s well with hulk

How are you doing the ones in the second video?

like the one where u launch into :s: knockdown, and looks like dash cancel jump and call wesker assist and go into cr :h: :s:?
I can’t seem to get wesker in range to hit with his gun, or else he comes out too late.

You must delay every hit of air chain as long as possible and hold down forward so you move closer and closer to the ground (of course you have to press :s: without any directions). It’s harder on some characters but works on everyone.
After that, immediately dash and call assist almost simultaneously (press assist just after hitting dash).

You may jump cancel your dash or whatever feels most reasonable in specific part of the stage.

Also it’s a little bit easier and most importantly, more damaging to do Gamma Charge :h: xx Gamma Crush instead of another air chain into Tsunami.

Yes you can get a wall-bounce if you do Gamma tsunami hyper, his arm will hit the character and cause a wall-bounce

Already knew that, he’s the middle of my Hulk/BioCom/Storm team.

Wait, so you have to do the Tsunami in the corner first to get Spencer’s arm to hit?

Are you sure it has to be the hyper? I think regular tsunami works in the corner

[media=youtube]pFDpnRpMm9o&feature=feedu[/media]

New video from Desk and two great Hulk combos in it.

Tiiiight. His Hulk combos are really similar to mine

[media=youtube]el8s-hMcybY[/media]

Yeah, you’re right.
Your combo is probably still the most damaging corner combo without use of assists. And most damaging midscreen combos were captured by trag.
I’m relying heavily on my otg assist but I have to practice these combos in case Wesker dies prematurely :wink:

would anyone care to post a vid of Hulk using a charecter with a fast otg assist to compliment his throw game. Ive bee trying to do this in training but i cant execute it properly unless im throwig them into the corner.

You got it covered in my videos (command throw and air throw) posted on the previous page. With command throw try to use :m: version as it has less recovery.

how do you guys do that jump cancel?

Hulk need more video’s arrrrggghhhhh !!!

After the tornado what are you doing to connect the combo after the wesker OTG?? are you doing dash then jump forward??

Heres a few matches of my hulk. Tryin to work out some kinks.

[media=youtube]-v2U32kayGA[/media]

jump canceled dash + assist and then after landing another jump to connect j.:h:

That was actually some good Hulk play. Very smart snapbacks to bring Phoenix in, as well as killing her instantly… TWICE! I thought there were a few moments where you gave up damage. For example, at 1:48, you hit a cornered j.H, j.S and went for a reset. Instead, you could have done: j.H, j.S, cr.H, S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S, gamma wave + assist, Gamma crush.

Still though, very solid play.

VERY Nice Hulk usage in those matches, man. The only mistake I saw was leaving him in there too long in the 2nd match where he got taken out. Still, nice stuff…