Hulk SMASH Camera-Man! (MvC3 Hulk Video Thread)

Just do it exactly as shown. Remember, the combo is s.:l:, cr.:m:, not standing :m:. The cr.:m: makes the first hit whiff but the second hit connect. Then just hold up forward, press :l:, :m:, :m:, land, then press :l: (not :m:, it’s too slow), cr.:h:, :s: and follow up with your air combo.

I tend to delay the jump L>M>M a bit, other wise they’re too high when I land to continue.

This thread doesn’t have enough videos! Thought I’d put this idea from Fulaani/Tofu Warrior/Gargooletz.

Gave credit in the video to you guys… Excuse my terrible execution…

[media=youtube]FV_Zy6XzMn0[/media]

Hulk corner combo…

[media=youtube]el8s-hMcybY[/media]

None of these were meant to be a “best of” or “highest possible damage”. As with the majority of the single clips I’ve been putting up, I just want to showcase the different things each character can do so people who aren’t familiar with the character can have a place to start. Definitely a few places to add damage! That being said, if you can get 880-890k off a stand L, let me know! I need to go back to the Hulk lab!

I was thinking about doing a BNB & Highest Damage compilation for every character, but I have a feeling it would change (for a lot of the cast) every day lol!

When I was working on his Apprentice Combos, I came across some new ideas (which is funny because I originally thought Hulk had almost no combos!). I’m hoping to get them up after I finish this series of Hyper Guide videos =O.

good stuff trag. I’ve also come up with a bunch of ideas but seeing as I’m pretty new to this game it takes me a lot longer to test things since I have to do them over and over again before I can even see if something connects. Does anyone know how to go through the game frame by frame? I know Mav does it but I don’t know how.

oooooooooh, I bet he plays the PC version of vanilla SF and that’s why he hasn’t made nad SSFIV TAVs

My comment wasn’t meant to belittle your work, I was just glad to see that the Hulk boards figured something out before you did! :razz: I totally get your philosophy behind the videos now, thanks for the insight. I’m looking forward to seeing those Hulk videos you hint at!

Oh, you guys are kicking much ass. It would have saved me a lot of time to come in here and read before I worked on him. I went in thinking he had nothing and I came out satisfied. I came back a few days later and you guys are doing even cooler stuff. I’m loving it! Once I get done with these Apprentice Combo vids, I’m going to start working on characters I had fun with and see what kinda really badass stuff I can figure out using a little assist help! I’ll definitely look to you guys for inspiration!

Hey you were mentioning about how you use doom with your hulk? Doom is my usual point guy and I have picked hulk just to have someone to spend the meter with and I have sentinel for OTG assist and for just being around. LoL

Can you show me some of the combos you are talking about that incorporate hulk and doom? assisted combos or like TAG combos?

Sure, no problem :). I actually recorded and posted them a while back, they’re in the 4th post of this thread, here’s a direct link to that post. You want the first and last video I mentioned there, the air throw reset doesn’t involve Doom.

are u using doom rocks? u think that might work with beam? I really like the last one lol. Video quality is bad but i’m gonna try that out. I also need to get the combo with the gamma charges down. I really am not good at theAA gamma charge combo. I keep my stuff simple, whatever into launcher into aerial string into sentinel otg xx gamma crush

Sorry for the bad quality, I got a capture card recently so I may re-record those videos. Doom’s Beam assist would definitely work with the corner combo, but it wouldn’t work with the Gamma Tornado reset. The Doom Rocks cause your opponent to tech out immediately, which is what makes the reset possible in the first place.

I won a small MvC3 tourney in Tennessee with MODOK/Hulk/Sent. I’m certainly not the best Hulk, but there’s a few good moments in here. For example, Sent drones > opponent crouches them > Hulk cmd throw. Also, right after this tournament, I started using Gamma Wave xx Gamma Crush in the corner.

Part 1 - Astaroth (MODOK/Hulk/Sent) vs Phil (Dante/Mag/Chun)

Part 2 - [media=youtube]D_8ayefPCS4&feature=channel_video_title"[/media]

There are more vids in the related videos section on the right.

Sick, congratulations!

Here are just a few technical tips to maximize your damage in some spots:

• After every j.:s: air combo ender, do a hop canceled Gamma Tsunami for more damage. This works with any special move too, including his command throw, which adds a lot of range. Just dash, then quickly do your special/super ending in up/forward. (:atk:+:atk:~:d::df::f::uf: xx :atk:+:atk:)
  • After a command throw, do a whiff :m:-Gamma Charge, :l: Follow Up. When you’re right beside them, just cancel the :l: follow up into Gamma Tsunami for 325 000 damage.
  • As you already know now, Wave xx Gamma Crush is so key.
  • The :h: follow up after :f::d::df:+:l: is +5 on block, so you can use it for pressure.

You don’t even need to hop cancel the Gamma Tsunami most times do you? I’ve just been using forward dash, Gamma Tsunami after some things, and it still connects.

Will-do on the command throw tip.

I have also been using dp followup for pressure since the tournament. I swear, I picked up so many new things after that tournament… lol

Nah, if you’re going for Tsunami after a cmd throw just do dash > Tsunami. Does 350K.

If you wanna go for crush after cmd throw do M charge, L followup, L wave xx crush.

Two useful (I guess ;)) combo videos. Heavy use of Wesker’s assist. More information in descriptions.

[media=youtube]A_8fM07Pgog[/media]

[media=youtube]jOq2lQzQBOQ[/media]

Dang… I really need an otg assist on my team. :frowning:

I use Deadpools OTG for mine to combo into charge H xx gamma crush

You could use Spencer’s armor pierce assist with Hulk, just call Spencer in before you do Gamma tsunami because when gamma tsunami hits it lifts them up a little bit for spencers assist to wall-bound, then jump up do a Heavy and then S, then you can walk back charge and then gamma-crush