How Many Arcade Sticks Do You Own

Lol saw this thread, glad to know I’m not the only one with the collecting issue. I got a couple of gems in my collection.

1 360 femme fatale dual modded
1 360 comic con dual modded.
2 blazblue. One for each console.
2 chun li. One for each too.
And I have a EVO stick coming in.

Haha these things are just sitting there collecting dust… I should really consider selling them. Any takers??? Lol

Gosh, 9 I think? Mostly sticks acquired before multiconsole boards were a thing. I’m downsizing that to just 3, 2 of those being Multiconsole TE sticks that will perfectly replace all the other sticks, 1 of those being a Neo-Geo stick.

Hori RAP3 SA (PS3 / LS-56 / PS-14-K)
Hori Fighting Stick V3 (PS3 bluetooth / JLF / PS-15)
PDP MK9 (PS3 / IL Eurostick / IL Competition)

I’ll be replacing the HRAP3 SA with the refreshed Etokki Omni when they’re available.

what kind of moron puts a slash in between “arcade stick” and “fight stick”? they’re both the same thing, except the latter has the stupidest fucking name in the world. seriously, “fight stick”?

I can take that chun li stick off your hands… :slight_smile:

you happy bro?

Would be glad to claim one of those Blazblue sticks…Wanted one since I started playing fighting games.

A few…

1 x vlx for 360
1 x vlx for PS3
1 x SE stick with JLF and OBSF populated for PS3
1 x EX (buttons swapped for OBSFs)
2 x EX-SE
2 x TE for 360
1 x TE for PS3
2 x VSHG
1 x HRAP3 Tekken 5 edition (with OCTO gate and OBSF swap)
1 x HRAP1 for PS1/2
3 x Agetec DC sticks (one of which is modded with a PSDualshock1 PCB and LS-56)
2 x Re-released Virtua Stick HSS-136 PS1/2 editions (one of which I modded with JLF and OBSF components…silly me…)
1 x Custom stick with Hori Fighting Stick PS Shell and a Nubytech anniversary pad pcb with lexan top
1 x Minty HSS-130 stick with 2 multiCs installed and fresh LS-32s and sanwa buttons installed
2 x Namco sticks with stock components (Had 6 of these at one stage and decided to gave 2 to my friends and sold 2 to other members)
1 x Korean wooden box arcade stick (currently a project box)
1 x Apollo supergun stick (currently my second project box) with buttons replaced with HAPP and LS-32 installed
1 x ASCII arcade stick for PS1 (the grey one that looks like a gen1 PS1)

Thats a grand total of 25 units able to accomodate 26 people

agetech “green goblin” DC stick (modded with sanwa)
virtua stick saturn
hori SS saturn stick
wii TvC
ps3 mk arcade stick
NES advantage
snes (some crap one)
ps3 te (modded)
360 te (modded)
hori sa (360) (modded)
ps2/xbox SF 15 anny stick (moded with happ)

for pads

hori commander pro - ps3
[SIZE=4]CAPCOMPAD SOLDIERFOR SNES BABY![/SIZE]

Would love to see pics…

Will start auditioning for hand models…

no. cant you see by the wa

I used to have over 20 sticks last year mainly Hori and a few TE’s but sold most of them off due to an emergency but the 2 sticks I regret getting rid of the most was the VLX and VSHG as I know it will be hard to get them back. Man I miss those sticks and still kicking myself but now I’m only left with a Hori SCV, V3 SA, and a dual modded VX SA. I have some project sticks and ps2 sticks but i won’t count them.

Damn, and I thought I had too many at 4 sticks:
Hori VX-SA (the standard white/grey one)
Qanba RAF Q4 (off white model customized) http://i.imgur.com/732kb.jpg
Custom Nitewalker Wooden Body Stick (dual modded) http://i.imgur.com/iF6i9.jpg
EVO 2012 Madcatz FightStick Pro (not here yet but incoming)

Had a Round 1 TE that was my first official stick but I sold that one.

7 right now:

1 360 TE R1
1 hrap v3 sa
1 VSHG modeled to use on ps2
4 namco stick (3 stock and 1 modeled for ps3)

sold more than 5 and still try to sell couple of what I have to downsize the count.

Currently I have:
Wooden stick purchased from Desktop Arcade, has the main Street Fighter ladies.
Eightarc Synthesis, just ordered on 7/7/12 and expected to be here the 16th. Really hoping this stick lives up to everything I’ve heard about it!
Hori Tekken ps3 stick. I personally hate this thing, it’s only here in case a friend wanted to play stick/try to at least.

Currently I am in the market for a Blazblue stick because I personally think that stick is so pretty!

May I ask what’s so specially about this stick in particular or the “Eightarc” brand? I mean, aside from the logo and some different colors, it looks just like my Qanba RAF Q4. I mean, it still even has the Qanba tag on it.

http://eightarc.com/fusion-synthesis

The re-located start button placement is why some chose Eightarc. But that synthesis is so pretty, I’m glad they cost a fortune in shipping to where I live or I’d have one :stuck_out_tongue:

Toodle’s Street Fighter 2 TE stick Modded
Limited edition SxT FightStick Pro Modded