MadCatz Red SFxT stick

letā€™s seeā€¦
PS2/Xbox Nuby Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Stick
PS2 Hori HRAP 2 SA
PS3 Madcatz SE
Xbox 360 Madcatz TE Round 1, dualmodded
PS2 Tekken 5 stick, dualmodded for 360
Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Used to have a SHIT-TON of sticks. Sold them all except for a Dual Modded (PS3/360) Agetec stick.

Also, I just snagged a Soul Cal 5 TE. Got that good button layout, and I like having a stick for friends to use.

Madcatz TE Round 2 x360
2 x BrawlStick x360/ps3 modded

Iā€™m dangerously close to picking up a fightstick VS for ps3. Temptation of the EVO discount is too much for me. Canā€™t decide AHHHHHHH!

We know Markmans collection is legendaryā€¦ But I wonder how many Bad_boy_Brazil has???

5:
PS3 TE Round 2 with Black Engraved Plexi, Orange bezel, buttons and stick.
360 Brawlstick - Sanwa Modded and Spray Painted White
Qanba Q4RAF Limited Edition Solid Red
Tek Innovations Tek-Case, Hitbox Layout and Cthulu PCB
B15SDM Custom, Paewang, White VLX Sized

Iā€™m pretty much done, all bases covered from Hitbox to VLX, custom to mass produced. I guess I am missing something by Hori though.
Was tempted by the Evo Stick but they arenā€™t selling them here in the UK.

Ugh I have issuesā€¦but itā€™s fun!

1 X360 Hori VLX - MC Cthulhu with Seimitsu LS-58
2 Agetec Dreamcast sticks - stock
1 Namco PS1- stock
3 Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Stock ( 1 will be converted with Paewang down the line)
1 PS3 MC SE stick (sanwa modded)
1 X360 R1 TE stick (ChimpSMD) with classic Street Fighter CE panel art (Play as a boss!)
1 X360 R1 TE stick (MC Cthulhu) 4 button with Seimtsu LS-58 for shmupping
1 X360 R1 TE stick (Paewang) Mortal Kombat layout
1 X360 MC TE MvC stick (ChimpSMD)
1 X360 SFxT VS stick (stock for now, but going to mod it up with LEDs and a Portal/GladOS theme)
1 X360 MC Soul Cal V stick (ChimpSMD)
2 X360 Hori EX2 (1 gutted for future Paewang mod, 1 Paewang/Sanwa modded - that was a pain!)
1 X360 Tekken 6 wireless (gutted as I plan to mod it with the PCB from an iCade to use it my iPad)
1 Hori Soul Calibur II Gamecube stick (stock, bought new on eBay for $20, still in box)
1 Custom stick by Rtzdzgn with a Sanwa Inductive stick for shmupping (Xbox360 only, but may switch to a PS360+ once they become more readily available).
1 X360 MC Chun Li stick (in the process of being modded by Jamespoop for MC MC Cthulhu and FGWidget LEDs)
1 Custom stick by Rtzdzgn twin stick in a Hori Tekken 5 case used for Virtual On
1 (Incoming)X360 MC Evo 2k12 stick (plan to dual mod with all white buttons and keep it pretty much stock, or I may keep it new in box, dunno!)

22 total

And of course, my big daddy Kraylix with 2 Paewangs! (counts as 2? lol)

Donā€™t know if these count:
2 NES Advantage sticks
2 Sega Genesis 3 button sticks
1 PS1 Interact stick (my old fighting game stick, would love to mod for kicks but button holes are a bit bigger than 24mm and 30mm buttons will be too big, not to mention how thin it is, so any modern stick will not fit in it without extending the height of the case via the base.)

I had a Sega Saturn stick, the small one, but got lost long ago :frowning:

Prob could use more Hori, but I havenā€™t been a fan of their designs; I like the RAP V3/VX SA designs, but they feel too flimsy for my tastes. The Fighting Edge Iā€™m keeping an eye on though, but looks like it canā€™t be dual modded yet, and the special parts has me concerned for long-term use.

I would also like to get a Voltech and a B15 eventually for that personal touch.

I had 5:

3 madcatz TE
one Hori Hrap 2
and a custom

but I just sold three in order to get a dual mod qanba. I dont consider myself a collector, but when you appreciate a good stick they just sort of find their way to you.

Only 2 right now. SF4 TE and MAS Stick w/P360. Use to have 3 yellow namcoā€™s, HRAP3, Ascii Optical and a few green goblins. I want to pick up the Madcatz EVO stick next

I want to see MarkMan reply.

Have you looked into korean crown buttons?

1, and one on the way

The one I have currently is a Madcatz SF4 SE stick, with a Seimitsu Blue LS-58-01 and 6 Sanwa OBSF-30 greens. I swapped the plungers on the two far stock buttons, so theyā€™re white with black rims. I havenā€™t changed the art, but I may in the future.

Then I have ordered the new EVO fightstick Pro. Iā€™m pretty excited to use it, I hear good things about the Pro case.

Havenā€™t counted lately but at least 340+

Serious question, where the hell do you store them all?!

Stick box furniture! Damn thatā€™s a lot of sticks, must be an amazing collection of history and memories! So when does the MarkMan Museum of Arcade Stick History open up? :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™d like to see pics of Markmanā€™s house of sticks.

^Second. Iā€™d have to imagine a spare bedroom or Storage unit is in order to house that many sticks / boxes.

His sticks take the bedroom and Markman sleeps on the couch or floor assuming the sticks called dibs.