How do you think Capcom should use future SF5 resources?

1- That’s what i’m saying

2- While i used to like the idea of multiple Ultras avaible at the same time, i believe i’m end up into liking more have it selectable.
It make funnier the match up knowing that you opponent chosen that setting that give him some powerful options but renounced some other.
It give a direction to the match up.
Him having both -let’s say- ground Ultra CAThrow and anti-air CAThrow is a generic deterrent, just push player to be overall more cautious.
I like more have to deal with a clear menace and shape my match around it
It’s also cool pick the supermove based on the opponent imo.

3- Iirc in some beta (2? an version between 1 and 2?) somebody reported that each char got 2 reversal one PPP and one KKK.
Seem that they removed it, but tbh considering how kinda disappointing are VR in SFV it’s not big loss

4- Tbh i’m not to much fan of replace existing stuff… more than anything because i will be pissed if they took away something i already have (even if is a trade for the better)
Example i already miss muh oldbeta Ryu with combos and heavy as fuck punches, even if many like more the current one
I’m the kind of dude that never whine when they buff characters i don’t use, but get pissed at nerfs of mine ones

Thing is, with what we’ve seen so far, some V-Skills just flat-out SUCK, and others are GDLK, with no real middleground. Good luck doing anything with, say, Karin’s lunging palm except taking either a fireball or foot to the face. But Ryu’s? Fireballs disappear, and you can just mash it afterward to nullify multi-hitters (and mashing is rewarded, since trying to time it usually causes you to be late with it and eat the other hits). Charlie and Bison’s both work the same way, and are also in the GDLK realm, as is Necalli’s, being a one-input Seismo.

I’m sure it’s easy enough to go through the rest and sort them into the two categories. You should find that the pattern holds true.

They should dedicate their money towards live action cutscenes for Laura’s story mode.