How do you level up Frank?

i have my own way of leveling up frank, and i believe it’s one of the easiest, if not the easiest way to do so. ill upload a video of that a when i have the time and post it here, but for now i want to know how do you guys level up frank with your current lineup.

I really think that the easiest and most practical way of leveling up is the THC method.

I’ve got Wesker’s Ghost Butterfly assist to wall bounce from the pop-up after a snapshot from a combo. You can maybe get a few hits in after that if the hitstun isn’t too bad by then, or just take another picture. I also recently tried cancelling the second snapshot with X-Factor for a third. You could also just use a hard knockdown assist like Chris’ punch combo and skip the extra hits for just plain snapshots.

Check the Q&A thread and the team-building thread, it’s been in discussion for a while now.

“THC”?

team hyper combo

Ok, I finally had the time to record and upload a video of my way to level up frank, so here it is:
[media=youtube]SWx4Ohfq7Sc[/media]

I like my Haggar-Frank method, 1 bar for instant level 5.

[media=youtube]MyGr4oDUGGk[/media]

awesome setup BBH!

The full combo does 1.04mil and is self sufficient, but here’s an abridged version I did to kill firebrand.

[media=youtube]bwkGiH9svGg[/media]

lotta ppl got different ways to lvl frank none are the wrong way. my method is with dante a1 on jam sesh and wesker a2 on jaquar kick. get him to lvl 5 for 2 meter i forget the exact dmg around 700k

can be done midscreen or in corner. jump in S, c.M, c.H, S, M,H,plunger, knee drop, qcf+h, a2(let the assists do all the hits), dash forward, c.H, S, M, H, S, thc., snapshot x2= lvl 5 correct me if im wrong.

also the thc can be done off of any throw air or ground and can get u to lvl 3- 4 EZ

I build meter with Deadpool’s keep-away, TAC into Frank, then THC after the air combo. The frustrated opponent then tries to rush down a level 4 Frank, and victory is mine.

[media=youtube]bSRqgQ6sKb8[/media]

By the way I am pretty much shamelessly stealing this TIA

If only Frank started with his roll things would be easier.

I tend to do a basic combo, :l:, :m:, :h:, c.:h:, :s:, SJ, :m:, :m:, :h:, knee drop, eye of agamatto assist, tools of survival :h:, and then i wait for eye of agamotto to end and take a snap shot. This gets me to level 3 WITHOUT drank, and you can continue it if you have a good assist 2 like Jam Session or launch. I just really suck at the tools of survival :l: combos in the air so I don’t really bother yet.

I agree with the THC method… I’ll post up a couple of videos so you guys can see how its done with a couple of characters!!! [media=youtube]15E1Uz8z_Ho[/media]

First one was with Wolverine!!! This next one is with Ryu!!!
[media=youtube]Onrfb3LJCMI[/media]

And this last one is with Dante!!! Will work on some othere with different characters and will post up!!!
[media=youtube]Vsdt16vKutw[/media]

I rock this exact team. Honeslty, THC with Dante and Frank is an easy level 4-5 and only requires 2 meters with a good deal of damage. I still do the DHC hard tag thing but it all depends on the opponents health. You THC with Dante and Frank on Dorm you save a meter, and you probably get a level 5 frank instead.

Thanks for the advice gonna give it a shot!!! Can you maybe give me an ex on how to do it?

I run Zero/Frank/Dormammu so I don’t think a THC setup works for me because rekkouha sends them too far high and doesn’t send last that long. However, I did literally just 2 seconds ago (as I wrote this) think about this setup: putting Frank in the anchor spot and after a zero combo DHC rekkouha into Stalking Flare and then immediatelly tagging frank in (putting dormammu in the anchor spot) and super jump into a photo, perhaps two if stalking flare manages to last long enough… I must try do this, but what do you people think?