How do you escape Stun gun Headbutt

Yeah, to be honest, I don’t fully trust anything on DC, so I meh at any results I get. But one thing I am sure of is that Stungun has weird properties and even stranger setups (that make it very hard to get out of, or at least make you guess in Alex’s favor).

Can the Stungun hop over Super projectiles like Sean’s Hadou Burst?

Of course. It can go over any projectile in the game. That’s why Stungun is considered a counter to Denjin.

Both Alex and Urien can escape easily with a well timed standing MP when Alex is on the way down.

What about Akuma’s SA1 and Remy’s LOJ?

is this just about moves that will hit Alex out of Stun Gun? 'cuz if you’re just talking escape, heck, lots of characters can dash under after a blocked Slash Elbow xx Stun Gun. i’ve done it using Dudley, so i’m pretty sure Urien and the Shotos can dash under as well. i’d say that anyone other than Q and Hugo can dash under to get out of the way.

:rock:

Easily. It has a lot of startup invincibility frames. As for escaping Stungun, there are specific instances where standard methods don’t work. I gave up on testing them all cause it’s way too unreliable in parrying training mode, but if someone isn’t lazy, they can prolly mess around and post some results.

EDIT: Fuck it, I’ll try to test all the character specific setups and post em. I’ll block with my toe, lol. That’s what I had done before.

In that case, I don’t see any reason to not play Alex as a sort of Birdie like. Complete with BR/SGH to react with.

If the elbow connects and he cancels using the jab version of stun gun and you dash foward you will be caught.If he cancels with meduim and you dash foward you will be safe.

But if you jump and he connects with you in the air a meduim stun gun is 90% depending on his cancel timing.

Alex can and I will say this again can grab a falling person out of there backwards fall with a stun gun.

Ok I started testing shit I was talking about. Here is one example of a setup that Alex and Urien can’t escape. Anti-air t+strong, fierce Stungun immediately. They land at the same time. Neither Urien or Alex can escape short of an invincible super.

just fucking super jump?

omg lies. sit archer!