How can human beings be this stupid?

Can someone explain this to me? I am not trolling.

Neclord said 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
*Netcode is fine. *

Hypermarth said 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
Yeah SF4 has pretty good netcode.

YouDontKnowMe said 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
SSFIV’s netcode is fine the way it is. I can’t stand the Rollback stuff in SFxT.

L said 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
Also, net code is great… SFxT net code was not.

Gameplan said 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
Netcode in SSF4 is fine. It’s not the best in the world but is good enough if you play people with green bars.

Existent said 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
I’ve had problems with rollback type netcode. I like it just the way it is.

KillerSushi said 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
Rollback doesn’t work with this generation of fighters.
Also, comparing the GGPO implementation or TT2 netcode to SF4 is like saying pants and socks are the same thing, because they’re both articles of clothing.
SF4 has the best netcode among all of the 2.5d games, by far. Why would you want to change it?

Schwoi said 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
netcode: what the heck!? if you want to completely destroy USF4 PC version, yeah go ahead and make it unplayable like SFXT
God forbid!

StunningBiceps said 50 minutes ago
Sf4 netcode is far cleaner than sfxt. Glad they’re not changing it.

nebbiez said 35 minutes ago
*Yeah for the most part SSF4 netcode is the most reliable. Why would anyone want that rollback style netcode so you can have stuttering scrappy matches with someone on the other side of the world? The netcode in SSF4 is MUCH better than SFxT at preserving the offline feel of the game. If you live in the middle of nowhere with a 1mbit connection, you won’t know what I’m talking about. But in high speed areas, particularly Asia/Japan, the gameplay is ALMOST indistinguishable from offline play. The same definitely does not apply to SFxT. Rollback seems to favour mashed out ABCD chain combos rather than accurately timed links. *

riku45 said 11 minutes ago
hmm SF4 netcode is fine if you have a decent connection. Sfxt on the other hand is a different story

Jaaj301 said 5 minutes ago
Rollback system sucks. I hate frame-skipping, it makes you feel like you’re not in control of your actions. You can’t react, you can’t even see what the opponent is doing. I will always prefer a slight input delay.
I never had a problem with the SF4 netcode, but SFxT’s one is bad to the point of being almost unplayable. It’s fine when you get an opponent with a decent connection, but then every netcode is.

Adnan said 1 minute ago
I’m also not really a fan of the rollback-style online. SF4’s netcode ain’t perfect but I’m fine with it as it currently is, definitely don’t want rollback to be implemented.

Yousend said 7 minutes ago
I’m not a fan of rollback netcodes in laggy games… I’d rather the framerate to go slower rather than see something happen and my screen going crazy like in 3SO. That being said… That’s not necessarily because of the netcode, but rather the connections between players.

i208khonsu said 6 minutes ago
SSF4 has the best netcode of any game out there; however I agree it is not the best performing online fighter available.

Eye_of_Orochi said 3 minutes ago
The netcode is really good, not perfect but it’s way better than Marvel’s at least

Aluppoj said 6 minutes ago
I agree with everyone saying SF4’s Netcode is just fine.
I’ll take slowdown over warping any day of the week.

ultrababy said 12 hours, 58 minutes ago
sfxt netcode is crap, nothing wrong with ssf4 netcode

Most people have shitty internet IMO.

Input delay might mask their shitty connections better to them than rollback

5-10 frames isn’t as noticeable to some people as an obvious rollback where their character teleports around

I haven’t played it, but many have complained about the SFxT PC netcode siting it is so bad that it’s a slideshow online. That is probably what worries some of these people. Obviously GGPO when properly implemented is as good as online gets.

I play SFxT on PC and vs people who have good internet like me and dont live on the other side of the world, its hands down perfect, literally no input lag and no rollback either, its almost as if I played locally.

SF4 netcode is better when playing people with mediocre connections than SFxT, theres a russian guy I regularly play in both games and in SF4 we get next to no problems and lag, while in SFxT he is going all dhalsim on me yoga teleporting with everyone 90% of the time.

CAPCOM I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS POST.

I WILL FUND THE DEVELOPMENT COSTS TO PUT SFxT NETCODE IN USF4 WITH MY OWN MONEY.

CONTACT ME VIA PM.

I AM AN ADULT.

I HAVE MONEY.

I AM NOT A PRO GAMER.

Hey you quoted me, I am famous!

…you and the others I quoted are the worst people on earth.

Why? :frowning:

…stop posting logical things in my thread.

…your trolling is not appreciated here.

I have great high speed internet and I like SFxT’s netcode way better. I get more playable and close to in person feeling matches than I ever did with SF4. I’d still play AE more often if the netcode was better

I am the troll here? What the hell.
I just said the netcode is fine. It’s pretty damn good with my connection. Last 30 matches on pc felt like offline.

So what do you want?

You know what? Fuck the people who refuse to upgrade. Redesign the netcode for your PAYING customers Capcom.

The net code is horrible. Still playable though.

I realize this is SRK, home of Internet snark and the thick-skinned…but let’s try not to hurt each other’s feelings over netcode of all things.

…you are half right.

Get better internet /Kappa

AE2012’s netcode isn’t as good as SSF4’s for some reason, and even if it was, they can always try to make it better.

comedy

Well I’m going to assume that the vast majority of people that think SF4’s netcode is “good” don’t really play offline at all. I would know, I used to think that SF4’s netcode was “good” until I started attending locals and playing offline more and when I played SFxT online thats when I really realized how bad SF4’s netcode actually is. Online warriors get to a point where its as if the lag doesn’t even exist because of their lack of offline play.

SF4 netcode makes footsies and whiff punishing, as well as reacting to things such as random scissor kicks, blanka balls, etc. pretty much impossible because even though you technically ‘blocked’, the input registered too late lol