Hoon x Neo Legend Joystick

2645.1750 US dollars, that ball top better be made out of solid Kyptonite, and inlay art by Leonardo Da Vinci

Is that price official? If it is correct it is strait up insane.
Inside pics would be nice also (maybe some eggs in there).

My, oh my, with 1000 EUR extra, you could buy B15’s marvellous cab (or so I think).
This only shows some people that stick builders from this forum work for a very low price (not to mention the staggering amount of attention to detail, skill, originality, etc …).

When I read that some players in my country got their Hori VLX for around 500 EUR (shipping + taxes included), and that is about the price asked for a multiconsole stick from B15 - I can feel their pain.

Other observations:

Since I can only see 2x function buttons, my guess is it’s using some form of Imp, with Back+Start = Home, and probable system auto-detection.

But you’re basing that assumption on that we haven’t seen the back edge of the shell yet, so there may be a few extra buttons in play.

If there aren’t extra buttons or a switch then I have no idea what setup they could be using - not a Datel or PS360 as it will need Turbo and Guide buttons (unless it’s been wired up in a compromising way). Could be a custom made PS3 board hooked up to a 360 pcb, but as said without seeing the back of the case for extra buttons…

And IMP v1 boards don’t autodetect between consoles.

Maybe this thing will turn out to be a giant April Fools :slight_smile:

I am just idly speculating, true.

Also, I’d still rather have 4-5 b15 sticks (or similar) :rofl:

Goes without saying.

I’d rather have a b15 custom over any factory ‘premium’ arcade stick.

Did anyone see the latest Inside Xbox: Tech with Tina episode? The dudes from Neolegends and Hoon were there to talk about the stick. The funniest part was when both the guys and Tina herself specifically mentioned PS3 as a supported platform. It sucks that business relationships prevent Madcatz from doing the same with their peripherals.