Hoon x Neo Legend Joystick

how about a rhino horn ball top, some ivory buttons, and albino alligator covered stick?

Looks like a HRAP3 and a V3SA had a love child made of wood!

Wow the first $1000 joystick and it off center how nice. Now i will know how to spot the ballers at tournaments … and follow them to the parking lot for the jackings.

Now that I think about it, the way I’d play I’d probably end up destroying my knuckles on that metal plate.

Are you telling me that a SUPER-EXPENSIVE stick that looks worse than what the Tech Talk maestros knock out on a weekly basis doesn’t even offer a choice of button/stick colours/manufacturer?

As for leather… I think I prefer the look to be simple: Arcade Stick Modding: Leather

Maybe some Proactive can clear that up.

I think I’ve just figured out why this stick does my head in (aside from the ugliness of ostrich leather).

The stick/buttons are too far to the left!

If you look at the Hori VLX, you’ll see that the stick and the 4P button are almost equidistant from the edge, thus balancing it.
This atrocity looks like you’ll always have to set it at a table unless you want it to kip over!

Really late to the party commenting on this but really…wtf?

It looks so damn tacky. Moreso than the gold TE stick (And no, my opinion on this will not change. I like shiny things, but not gold shiny things).

And the heck is up with the size? It looks like it has way too much space jutting to the right on that… Might be because I always use the last six buttons on sticks, so I’m used to the right side being at least occupied.

looky theres a stick for my grandpapy gives me that feel of old smelly leather and moth balls lol

very odd stick I have no clue why everything is offset to the left, dose this stick jerk off or something? It seems odd, thats about it. would never buy irt!!! My next stick will be a VLX when one that I buy.

This is more baller than my MAS made out of mink I had a few years ago when I was Milan. I wonder if Dolce and Gabbana can do something for me with Korean parts.

Knowing what the material is from the whole feather-nipple thing Toodles mentioned makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Nevermind, I misread…

Here’s what I got when I asked for a price quote:

1950 euros = 2645.1750 US dollars

Not feeling the ostrich leather. Nor the price.

MarkMan got one at that price? :looney:

MarkMan is a stick junkie, and not in the bad way like Meus is.

He may have got it at that price, or at a discount if he throws in some kind of promotional thing.

But yeah, that price = tings! The investment banker’s new executive toy.

When I read this, I was laughing so hard I almost choke on the BBQ fritos I was eating. Endangered animals skins/ remains as the newest stick modding materials. Not ragging on you, especially since you made me laugh. Na but seriously most ostrich meat, eggs and skin are from farmed raised ostrich. Still you guys are funny.

Perhaps the stick would be more popular it it featured Panda fur, the ball top is made from a chunk of the meteor that killed the Dinosaurs, The dead sea scrolls was the inlay art, and the tears of a thousand war orphans was used to polish the stick to a glassy shine. Maybe raising Nicola Tesla from the dead to hand craft the PCBs for the stick for good measure.

At that price, you should get a free bag.

And a blowjob.

And someone to told it for you at any given moment.

And a pair of candy cabs.