Hey T.Hawk players

wow, this is seriously embarrassing.

I played Champ Edition-ST in the arcade, what does that make me besides old?

^^ almost 100% hes just trolling

he said he was gonna play you offline man…

This.

Anytime he wants to make it out to a gathering since I havent seen another hawk in this area.

I want to make it out to a meeting and i wanna play u grid :P. I see alot of bad t-hawks and I don’t even bother playing him online anymore because its not worth it. But yeahhhh grid sometime soon ill be coming to a session, im limited travel wise because of a lack of car atm.

Sounds good. Ill probably be at Lowell on Thursday for Souper Bowl sessions. Hopefully they’ll be streaming as well.

cool cool, my school doesnt even end til thursday lol. Yeah im working on getting a car so i can drive around, im based down in Brockton so im pretty much stuck without a ride.

I hear you, post in the boston thread or something and see if anyone can give you a ride or if you can meet anyone for a ride.

Yeah I might during the summer, oh and btw dont worry about Cobra ive played against him before and your right hes a fail and a half worse then he appears.

Trolling yes, but serious about playing Champ-ST in the arcade.

BTW, I’ve played Shadius before, and he’s pretty damn good.

the t.hawk forum has really segregated itself into two camps: those who like t.hawk, enjoy playing him, and are trying to make the most with him they can, and those who seem to play t.hawk because they hate him/don’t understand how to play him and don’t care to learn and then come on here and trash talk the people who are trying to share information and get better.

for the record, i’ve seen, in person, gridman play some really good players and come out on top. Hell, i even had to face him on the stream at the last souper bowl tournament in lowell. I continue to pick up stuff from him when I watch him play and from the sounds of it… we should all start ignoring everything cobra does until he changes his attitude.

Just let everyone keep thinking up back beats t.hawk :slight_smile:

Lol. I won Devastation 2010. Hope you guys were watching!

Lol, this thread’s pretty funny.

That was some good shit…especially TvC. Soooo good.

I like how Valle talked shit after the match.

Sorry NH/Mass doesn’t have any good players. Truth be told. <3