Hey T.Hawk players

Bless him for it.

I’ve never met Marn and i’ve heard from countless people that hes an asshole. Don’t care how good a player is or what they can do part of being a good player is having good sportsmanship as well and being a good asset to a community.

To be fair, you got no business lecturing Marn about footsies.

don’t mind grid
he thinks he’s so badass

I think gridman has a point concerning footsies. I can entirely beat some opponents with footsies after I corner them. Depends on the match-up.

Hows learning how to do spire on pad coming along?

Hows learning how to do spire on pad coming along?

how’s learning to shut your mouth coming along?

Sorry bro, keep it up youll be able to do it in no time. Just make sure you keep complaining about flaws that you as a player have that you like to blame on a character. Also keep giving shitty and wrong advice. Ill be off leveling up my hawk

oh that’s real cute real cute grid
leveling your hawk(what is this a rpg now?!)
i find it funny how you ignored the person who stated you have no business lecturing marn about footsies and double posted my message

Why else would marn say t.hawk is bad if he didnt have footsies?

Leveling up as in getting better. Dont ignore the whole point cause youre bad

I like chaotic threads that Marn makes, so fun to watch.

oh so i’m bad? thanks for the news flash presidential hawk
where would we be without your guidance?!

Cobra, seriously shut up. You talk about grid being awful when really, he’s the best Hawk that I’ve seen in videos and gives the best advice to Hawk players in general. You give the worst advice (plus, you can’t do a SPIRE on a pad, anything you say about Hawk should be taken as a grain of salt ffs). So please, shut up.

i’m not saying i’m better then him
but if he’s so great
then i want see how he fares at evo
if he can’t afford to go then i understand
but the only reason he’s the best is because hardly anyone else plays as t.hawk and those that do are either button mashers or they’re just using him as a secondary and slowly move back to using they’re main then never using him ever again

You’re dumb. I play with top players in Mass all the time. We have good players here. Some of them are 100x better than you’d ever hope to be with your shitty attitude.

i bet one of those players is shadius(XXShadiusXX On Psn)cause he’s always talking about how his t.hawk’s the real deal and that he lives around the same area as you

You’re all forgetting the very important fact that gridman played super turbo, and therefore is the only person alive with the powerful arcane knowledge of footsies.

Yawn.

All this because one guys said T.Hawk sucks.
I love the internet.

I dont play PSN.
I barely play Hawk on xbl

Caim - yawn