Head-to-Head cabinets at MGL?

Thoughts about H2H

I tested out the 3rd strike H2H and it was a fun experienced. 1p side needs competition buttons (I didn’t test out 2p side yet). I was playin’ against random people that was kickin’ my ass! I thought I was playing against a CPU but when this opponent perfect me, I realized it was a human player :rofl:. The 1p side accept tokens for both sides. So if you wanna play on the 2p side, you gotta put token on the 1p first and sit ur ass down on the 2p side before other players thinkin’ it was a free game and take it from you.

Pros:

• No distractions from other sides
  • Can not listen to buttons or see each others hand movements
  • A lot of space to breathe
  • It seems like we might be playin’ online with no lags
  • A lot of fun cus you don’t know who’s kickin’ your ass. It could be the one that you had a 5 games win streak against him/her earlier.
  • The players are more focused.
  • No holdin’ back against friends or beat him/her with the cheapest tactic you could think of and he/she no longer be your friend :rolleyes:

Cons:

• Need to find a solution about who’s next and where to put our tokens
  • Cabs need new buttons and maybe sticks
  • 1p and 2p sides should get a cupholder so players could relax and taste the sweet juice or tea of victory :china:

IMHO, I think H2H was a great success. I’m lookin’ forward to actually enter tournies on H2H cabs. I think it will be kinda crazy! :lovin:

im gonna try to stop by this weekend to play!

The h2h setup was dope. Good shit Joe for the h2h work!

I was there for a minute to check out the h2h cabs… nice setup indeed… besides what obviously needs work(buttons,sticks,monitor), i think it will be a huge success… congrats joe on getting it done!

Joe Le posted a few posts back about this topic. Once the H2H section is lined up your just going to have to put your token up on one side and wait for that sides person to lose. The best way to do it would be to wait on the side where you think that person has the least chance of winning lol.

The parts have been ordered and will be replaced as soon as they get in. New 360s and competition buttons are on the way. Also theres an option to only credit the side your on so no stealing of credits will happen, I’ll have that fixed in the finalisations

hahah funny because Joe Le said the same thing the first day we got to test it. Let me see what I can do.

I just came back from LA, and while I was playing at FFA, it was pretty much what Joe Le had said.

Some of the cats there put their quarters on both machines, but it was such a hassle watching them foo’s walking back and forth guessin who’s gonna lose and shit. Anyways, I don’t see any other solution to the token issue.

I came in there yesterday around 4pm and noone was there:sad:Didnt even try the H2H.But they still have the other 3s:tup:
What days to come to MGL it use to be Tuesdays what is it now cause SVGL on tuesdats is a Gamble:confused:

Cps - This is your last 6months playing so lets Battle:lovin:

Everyone was at the tournament at SJGL sorry.

Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays are picking up these days. Mondays died down.

I came back early from retirment lol. JoJo’s and the H2H setups pulled me back in.

i saw the h2h cab today and it looks nice.

ps: cvs2 2p fierce is broken (microswitch)

I keep hearing from Good sources that on the H2H 3s the sticks & buttons are wack. But I know my boy CPS wont let that happen :wgrin:

^ Read people.

Ok my bad I read that but the Time that the H2H has been up I would think that it should of had them already:confused:

I’m not complaining I was Just Saying

Complainer…

Shut up and lets play 3S this friday at MGL =D

<3

Yea the 1P side stick sucks and the buttons on both sides are concaved. The techs only there 1 day a week so it takes longer to handle certain issues when another one pops up with more priority. This week he installed Soul Calibur III so I can see why anything else hasn’t been fixed. I’ll stress the issue of the H2H control panels this weekend.

I’d like to play, but in all honesty, Sacramento to MGL is too damn far…

Stop Complaining, i’ll keep you company:lovin:

Go friday. It’s a 2 hour drive tops =]

Just do it, it’s once in a blue moon >=]

Damn you just killed the False Hope I was giving him to come.

Abby its only an hour Tops:looney:

Keith be at MGL pretending to look at the cute asian girls, when he really staring at them head giving cabinets. perv city