HD Remix Strategy Guide and Move Listing

nice link wp

does anyone know of a stragety guide online that does a good job of listing techniques based on matchups?

A i sent that FR like long time ago man

Hey, thanks for making this it’s been super helpful

I think what I need the most right now in fighting games is discipline. I need better focus, precision and a good attitude. I lose sight of those at times and that’s my downfall.

Yeah that happens. I get frustrated sometimes because I put in a lot of effort into trying to learn Boxer and there are still match ups that completely destroy me even though they should only be a 4-6 at worse. Sometimes it’s good to just take a break and do or play something that’s easier to give yourself a break from all the stress that competitive gaming induces. I can’t tell you how many times I opted to play an RPG in stead of HDR because I know if I lose at an RPG, all I need to do is level up for a bit and try again.

I tried to do a bit of this on my old guide at Streetfighter Guide - the Ultimate Streetfighter FAQ for Super Streetfighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

It’s not complete though - which characters were you looking for in particular?

Ken’s hadoukens are not low on damage. The fierce version is the most damaging projectile in the game. Others are on par with Ryu’s hadoukens.

Not sure if you’ve seen this link yet: SRK HDR Wikipedia. This was started by blitzfu, then later other knowledgeable players from the HDR community began to contribute as well. The aim, was to give HDR players or anyone interested in learning the game a one-stop shop to get all the latest information you need to understand the basic principle of the game. As oppose to, well this site said this, or this one was outdated, or I can’t find the answer I need in the forum, etc., etc.

Even though, it’s still a work in progress. I would say this is by far is the most resourceful and up-to-date information available anywhere for HDR. Definitely requires the need for contribution to fill-in any missing content where needed.

Agreed with Ego, the HDR Wiki is really shaping up into something very cool and useful. Ego you should get a Wiki account and make it even better than it is. I remember you had some awesome ideas for the Wiki. :tup:

I’ll have to add that link to my Streetfighter Portal Streetfighter Homepage

I think I looked at it waaaaaaaaay back, but it seems to have been expanded significantly!

Well I’ve changed the Shoryken Wiki link so it goes direct to the HD Remix part.

Has anyone got any other good suggestions for SSF2 HD REMIX information I can link from there?