HD Remix Match Play Videos Thread

This has become a running gag between myself and those i’ve been playing with. Always roundhouse cannon spike at the start of a round and complain when it doesnt hit. Im not actually that scrubby :slight_smile:

I kind of figured. First few times I saw it I fell for it and thought you sucked ass though. But after a few vids I realized it was a gag. Though watching you eat Demon Storms made your skillz a hard sell :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, im honestly not adjusting to how fast demon is very well so far. The blocked air fireball demon setup also seems unjumpable sometimes and you see a lot of us getting hit by it that way. Its a damn scary super now, to be sure.

Im so used to just jabbing him out of demon in other games, that instead of jumping on reaction to it, i jab nd get killed. :slight_smile: someday ill learn.

i whored fake fb in all my matches. get some glasses =)

Did you watch my matches by any chance?

Yeah, Akuma does not generally have Shun Goku Satsu in a game where it has invincibility frames. Even with shorter range and other nerfs it comes out ahead in many ways. Yet Akuma still seems balanced. Kudas for balancing him and making him a serious threat at the same time. The change to how the air fireball bounces him up a bit likely makes that trick a little harder in practice than it looks. Likewise, I imagine itd be easier to get away if you just took the fireball…and it doesnt do alot of damage.

I didnt see alot of fake fireballs, but I did see some of those at least.

On day two I saw some deejay fireball stuffing with MGU. I may have seen some fake Bison slides but nothing was done with them that I noticed (think I saw fake - throw once) Would have loved to see some Claw and Hawk fake dives put into practice mainly. Surprised that in all the Chun matches it was uplicks tagged onto her super and not Spinning Bird Kick.

sbk juggle is for the corner.

Keits umm are your playlists backwards or something…tis going xx to 1 instead of 1-xx…heck?

Yes they are, and fixing them is tedious. Ill probably not do it.

One of my friends and I played a bunch of matches tonight, then he set up to record to his computer for the latter half. As soon as he gets the videos up, I’ll provide a link.

Trying to get him to join here, he’s gotten really into the series now, and has some serious potential with Shotos. He raped me badly in 2005 on the 3DO, now we’re standing about equal when we play for serious (a lot of our matches were us just jerking around with random characters).

Feel free to critique.

[media=youtube]rNIWMVsOo8g[/media]

Me (Cammy) vs. Friend (Ken)

Ultimate Street Fighter Showdown - Paul Eath vs Graham Wolfe - Final

How the heck does Graham Wolfe lose to some random player?

^ It’s super turbo. You have to admit this game can be pretty random at times.

I liked Sirlin and Wolfe’s faces after that Vega Guile match.

…and nothing was random in that match

stop being so biased.

We played until our eyes went dead on 11-28-08:

Paul is the fucking shit.

“and now tournament champion graham wolfe vs Paul”

Paul for evo 2k9, bet on it

I had a little ps3 pad tourney on friday. Check out my youtube (in sig). Only a few matches up, still in the process of cutting up the vid file for youtube.

Critique welcome.

:heh: