Has Venom's suit taken over other Marvel heros or villians

He got stomped on by Namor too. Ripped put his tongue too.

That’s cause Moon Knight kicks ass?

Then new Scorpion who is a woman beat up Gargan Venom too oooh…

I’m kinda with David Michelinie (Venom’s creator) on Gargan Venom. According to him Venom isn’t Venom if it’s not Eddie Brock, he’s just a guy wearing his symbiote.

In Beyond he was bad ass 'cuz the artist drew him with the Scorpion tale on the symbiote. Why everyone else didn’t follow through with that incarnation is ‘beyond’ me…

But like I’m said, I like Anti-Venom and it looks like Slott is building him up to be a hero the correct way, as opposed to how it happened in the 90s. IE editorial mandate that no writer was really in favor of.

Ah yes.

The main thing, though, is that the Thunderbolts have become Marvel’s new Wolverine. They show up everywhere for no good reason.

It’s not like we can expect Venom to show up, then Spidey to get killed, Moon Knight to get sent to the Negative Zone, Namor to FINALLY get wiped out, the Thunderbolts to get decimated, and Eddie Brock to get his.

But you i actually enjoy the Thunderbolts. I mean everyone on that team is fucked up except for Songbird and Radioactive man. This weeks issue should be good since Bullseye is gonna get revenge for Songbird having his ass get kicked by American Eagle and nearly killing him.

I just wish Gargan had that presence about him. I mean chomping off Steel Spiders arm seemed like a good step in that direction.

Spider-Man is so often the underdog, it’s cool to see him get to flex every once in a while.
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2773/mksm1117uh2.jpg

I like the Thunderbolts series a whole lot. But the team is still really, really overused. And Marvel keeps using them to bump up the sales for whatever they appear in.

I’m just saying that you’re never gonna see Venom win a fight because of how he’s never being put in a position where he’s against somebody who doesn’t already have an ongoing series (or, in Namor’s case, is just too important to kill).

i agree theres no venom without brock. if i remember right carnage was ripped in half before venom carnage one came out

No Venom/Carnage happened before, because after Carnage was ripped in half the Toxin miniseries started where Toxin helped capture the escaped super villains from the prison breakout that happened in New Avengers. But you’re right, Toxin was born in the Venom/Carnage series and not in the Toxin series, my mistake earlier.

I consider that a good thing considering where they are going with Norman after Secret Invasion. Plus there appearance in Moon Knight fits the situation considering you have a group of crazed lunatics going against one psycho guy in Marc Specter, who for all intents and purposes shouldn’t have been a registered hero.

honestly i didnt like the concept of toxin, still dont, so i didnt pick up his series just collected the four part mini series of venom and carnage. i figured they were doing it as its own one shot without acknowledging the events of civil war.

I used to draw Venom so much back in the day… He was the most fun character to draw.

At one point Eddie Brock actually sold the Symobite to Angelo Fortunato’s father who in turn allowed him to have the symboite. It’s really funny because Angelo tried attacking Spiderman at his High School reunion and when he was facing defeat from Spiderman he tried running away which angered the symboite because it thought Angelo’s actions were very coward like. So, while in mid-air, the symboite separated itself from Angelo and Angelo fell to his death.