H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Yeah, it is Odd, we will soon see once the Shuma Gorath and trailer and Gameplay videos drop which shouldn’t be two far off.

@ robo-mitsu

I honestly don’t really know. I wasn’t given an explanation.

I believe Preppy was just looking for someone to use as an example and I’d been the most vocal person at the time so…9_9 I read the rules again and didn’t see anything I thought I was violating, except maybe that thing about posting in an attempt to incite drama or whatever, and I was hardly the only person there speaking against Jwong/Marn at the time.

Anyway, I really want to see the strategy guide page for shuma. Have the images from the strat guide been posted anywhere or something?

Watching these latest tournament streams got me thinking about Shuma’s role in MVC3. We’ve seen that a lot of characters have very interesting niches, including She-hulk and Haggar. In Haggar’s case, all it really takes is for 1 move to make him scary.

I just want Shuma to come out already so we can see how he matches up to the current ‘danger zone’ characters like Sentinel, Pheonix, etc who change the game’s flow simply by being there.

I don’t think anyone has scanned it yet, but go out and buy it yourself. It’s is actually really amazing.

It truly is an awesome guide. If Shuma-Gorath stays as he is presented in the guide, he will be a monster.

The Bold.

Once Shuma Gorath comes out I can really get into the game. I mean Dormammu is cool and all but I need my Shuma Gorath, to truly start a main team.

Hopefully we see one BEFORE 15 days until shuma…
Seriously this shit is dumb… where is our vid?!

46 pages and not a single video.

lulz

I just noticed in Dormammu’s voice samples he says “What is thy will, Ancient One?”

Dorm knows the score.

[media=youtube]ObXHErN5I74"[/media]

Pretty much my thoughts.

and lol@Chaos Dimension only doing like, 250 damage. Not that it really matters since it’s just datamined crap.

Judging by that video he doesn’t look finished. The animations for mystic smash and chaos dimension just look poorly done.

I hope that’s not what they end up looking like.

ow… guys I didn’t wake up!

the voice is terrible.
FUCK

Dont like the voice either.

And hes so much more textured than everyone else in the game lol.

Shuma Gorath only has 2 problems…The VA, and his theme.

I can deal with it while Im smashing on there dome.

yeah his voice sounds way too corny. But hooly gee are his animations gorgeous. Not enough actual shape-shifting though. But those tentacles move FLUID.

Also I don’t like the fact tha the has no after trails on mystic smash, but that’s just nitpicking. Makes the move look way too small.

http://shoryuken.com/f340/mvc3-general-discussion-thread-2nd-print-263748/index436.html#post10326239

any truth here?

YouTube - XCVii007r1’s Channel

shuma’s ending.

Fuk u

omg, that ending. Classy shuma is official.

^That, at the end of the day Gameplay is what matters.

and is that rumor true? those who got the CE get to play Shuma/JIll early?

Judging from the game play they don’t look finished.

and no, he says “Everything begins and ends…with Shuma-Gorath”

and hey, I liked his ending. :frowning: Once again shows that capcom listens to memes.