H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

goo lookin out yo

i wonder how he is going to work out being a charge character…

edit: i mean with charge moves…unless im right already.

I love the description for spacial and hyper mystic ray. Does the guide have any pics?

We already have a picture of HMR at least.

its not much of a problem since its 2 moves.

What does sweeping mean? in regards to Mystic ray? is it like Cyclops beam? or like Ryu’s?

The best part imo is the bold.

Yeah, but I want to see the spacial version. Plus the description interests me, how the move sweeps across the ground, at least that’s how I picture it right now.

Darn, Mystic Stare’s properties are still a mystery. Hopefully it gets better range this time around though.
Mystic Ray & Smash = [media=youtube]zr2ffN49j-k"[/media]

Im also interested in mystic stare is it the one when the eyes latch on, or is it the MSH version?

Hopefully he still has his petrify drop as well

I’m going with latching eyes version. That way it would be the better suited one for combos while Ray can be his keepaway.

the ‘explosion hits otg’ thing implies the msh version, but given TvC jun I owuld have bet it was the 2 version.

Mystic stare almost certainly works like Ryus, it wouldn’t work at all the way cyclops’ old HOB worked.

Edit: Actually I’m gonna say you either trigger or time explode the eyes, so you latch them on, and if they explode while the enemy is on the ground, they pop 'em up.

So does this mean the guide is out? I would love to hear/read more on Shuma.

I still have no idea about ray, need pic or something.

If its the 2nd version I hope they get the status ailment effect.

I’ll take the white one.

<------ its official.

I’m liking the purple’s pupils. Guess the choice depends on what color you want Chaos dimension to look like (if it still goes with your color that is) but I like the two original one’s the most.

At least we know two more normals that he gets.

I rather like the sound of that new move of his. Sounds like it’ll give him more to work with from a distance.

but at the end of the day, for that new hyper, he just NEEDS to shout Behold. It NEEDS to happen.

The shinny white Shuma is the rarest of all Shuma’s.

Idk sounds more like a move that will add to his pressure game. a months time will tell.

pressure game is nice too

So was Shuma originally green or purple/pink in the comics he appeared in?
Btw, white Shuma is badass!

The shiny white one looks awesome. Going with that one.