Group Photo Ops- The Frank West Team Building Thread

Can you find any easy ways to do this with MODOK?

I like this train of thought. Again, with tech like this, Frank won’t have to even come in at level 1 as long as your point character doesn’t get killed. Just a little worried about having to build up 3 meters to do this with Magneto’s combos getting nerfed and meter building being much slower. But again, you are on the same path I’m on. Making me think I have the right idea lol.

Since I’m sure you could do well with MODOK/Frank, I just want to know who to put first. They both seem to be best second, but they also seem to have plenty of synergy between them.

I want to run a team with Frank and Chun (Hey, I have faith in her buffs). I was going to stick Wesker in the middle, but I realized that it didn’t really give Frank (I’m trying him out on point) a good way to get in. Probs needs a beam assist.

Perhaps it would be best to compile a list of THC-able supers (or whatever it is they call the A1+A2 thing now) that have enough active frames for Frank’s Shopping Cart hyper to run its course and recover, allowing him to take at least one photo without using up your XFC. We already know about Nemesis’s and Dante’s hypers, and I imagine Trish’s Round Harvest and maybe Storm’s Hailstorm would both allow at least one photo as well.

I was thinking the same thing ( Frank/ chun and beam assist) thc with Frank cart and chun leg super, take pic then when she is finished with her super she will hit them up u sj and hit them back down otg call chun assist camera shot = lvl 5?

But would Iron fist rush punch super work with Franks cart super in a thc, will frank have enough time to get a camera shot before the wall bounce? After get another shot before wall bounce ends or get to :s: before wall bounce ends sj :h:, :s: land call assist + otg then camera = lvl 5?

Frank and ironfist anyone just asking thinking of frank/ironfist/skrull

So everyone thinks Dante is Frank’s best friend? Eh, i’m not a fan of Dante. The character itself is great in many ways, but i don’t like playing him.
Like shadowninja said, somebody should list every character who can make Frank lvl 5 with one combo.

Yea that would be great…

Im pretty sure there will be a lot of other characters who help frank reach level 5 in one combo so I won’t worry about that. In the vid posted on eventhubs of franks arcade run, dude used nemesis’s hyper to make it to lvl 5 so nothing to worry about.

On a side note, word on the street is franks shopping cart is looking really good as an assist right now. My question to you is, do y’all think its gonna be the next tatsu or lightning legs(i.e. the next great assist, or the next overrated assist)?

[LEFT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Arial]I guess I’m inclined to agree. [/FONT][/LEFT]

I’'m actually thinking Frank and Iron Fist too, just not sure if I can get to level 4 (50 hit combo?) with those two characters and no drinking involved.

This is why I like Nova and Vergil with Frank. In a THC, Maximum Vergil should take longer to finish than Frank’s Shopping Cart Rush and I believe it leaves the opponent in hard knockdown, meaning free camera shot. How many points I’ll get will need to be determined.

I’m personally going to be running Frank West with Rocket Raccoon. Camera shot otg + Pendulum assist should allow for relaunches (I’ll have to test this mid-screen though) and THCing should work out well. RR’s unmashed “Rock and Roll” hyper adds 33-34 hits so even just a basic combo -> THC -> Camera should give me an instant level 4.

I’m not sure if I’ll have practical level 5 combos yet, but I’m not going to add a character just for that haha.

I’m finding a few characters that Frank can get to level 4 with with only 2 meters, but Dante seems to be the only one so far that I can find a level 5 two meter combo with without having to drink first.

It’s kind of hard to combo camera with Rocket Raccoon’s log assist. You have to call the assist out really early and take the picture really late. Also, if the log hits, it wall bounces so if you are in the corner, it would flip them out of it. I’m not liking Frank with Raccoon so far.

Can you play MODOK? His combos do lots of hits.

Not really, but what did you have in mind?

If you can get several cubes, his HPB does lots of hits and a hard knockdown, which could be useful for Frank point THCs.

Uhm Realyst can u do with Chun li on point :l::m::h: crumple magic and raw tag Frank in and get a hit? I want to see if Frank can get in and lvl up thx…

With MODOK on point, there doesn’t not seem to be enough time to raw tag in to Frank. But you can THC with Frank on point. The knock down from MODOK’s beam super allows Frank to take a picture at the end. So that’s another character that Frank can get to level 4 with with two meters.

What is crumple magic? Do you mean her level 3? If so, then no.

For me to do what I originally wanted to do (which was to run Frank 2nd and make sure he never has to come in at level 1), you have to use like Magneto or Iron Man, use 3 meters to do a level 3, then raw tag to Frank for the picture. The only other way I can think of is to do an Aerial Exchange which isn’t the worse thing in the world. I will see how good Frank is at level 1 over time, but why bother IMO? I’d like to get a different point character in there, then Aerial exchange to Frank. Now that I’m thinking about it, Dante makes an even better team mate with Frank when doing this because Dante can build a lot of meter. So even if you do an up exchange, when Frank comes in, he’ll still have enough meter to THC with Dante.