Granblue Fantasy Versus Lounge - S2 Incoming 23rd September 2020 aka Derank City

1 Like

I’ll get around to playing again soon. Work is gonna be incredibly swamped this week, and next week too since it’s the end of the invoicing period.

teamlist for the alt game 3v3 next weekend.

1 Like

Omito tanking dat team GG A with the Narm.
The whole BBtag team is weird.

Edit: I got confused Tomo is the Mai player.

GG team B has a lowain and a Zeta, thats worse.

They have a Ferry at least, BBtag is Lowain Zeta Zeta

https://twitter.com/kagecchi79/status/1244121890106400770

3v3 started, jp streams. english on anime illuminati. go1 is also streaming his matches

Heres the top 4

1 Like

I really thought GG would have won, mostly because Kazunoko is the king of cheap.

Working on 1 hit hit confirming from mediums. I have to use the lifebar for it, which i’m not used to.

Well, this game forces you to look up anyway, so silver lining I guess.

Updated the topic.

Putting this here. Credit for finding this goes to to @pvl_93_ru

Looking forward to my first tournament for Granblue this weekend, since I’m signed up for Ronin Rumble’s west coast bracket. Probably gonna run Soriz in bracket play, since I’ve been having a blast playing him.

2 Likes

I’m also doing Ronin Rumble this weekend.

Hilariously I have a lot of Soriz exp now for some reason. Played long sets vs. Xie and Foo before playing anyone else.

1 Like

We’re running an online tournament for the Nordic countries next week as well. Looking forward to it.

How do you feel about Soriz’s power level?

I like his moveset enough that I’m wondering if I should buy the game. Punchy dudes in games full of weapons are always hype.

You should probably wait til the real patch gets released. He will probably struggle a bit in the current state of the game

I dont know that Soriz gets buffs to in the incoming patch. So the things he is doing week 1 he may be doing week 6.

What I’m wanting is impressions about his playstyle so far. I love that he gets to pressure people through old fashioned chip damage. But even with nerfs to the cast, it maybe he is fundamentally lacking in certain areas.

If the top end up getting hit with the nerf bat I think he’ll be fine. Who knows if they are going to do all that much in terms of nerfs though