Getting to the Jaguar sleep over: Adon Combo Thread (OP Updated: 05-05-10)

jumpers

nice thread guys im having a hard time punishing the jumpers… i use fei mostly and you know how the flame kick is… any suggestions the j.kick seems a lil slow?

I’ve been trying to see what I can do with the wall bounce but, haven’t found anything yet.

Haven’t tried his ultras after the bounce.

Not to change subject, but isn’t Fei’s s.roundhouse a killer normal anti-air? It was in Vanilla…you could stuff damn near everything with it.

@Kelter Skelter: I tried Jaguar Avalanche after it, but couldn’t get it to connect regardless of where on the stage he wall-bounced them. That was against Ryu though, so it might work on a larger character or somebody completely random.

@Sosage: I dunno if you just left it out because you didn’t want to bother, but you might want to post the basic c.LK, c.LK, c.MP BnB and its data. For what it’s worth it’s his most reliable hit-confirmable combo against crouchers (ESPECIALLY characters like Chun with fucked up crouching hitboxes) and can go into super.

crossup MK > close HP > medium Jaguar Kick is a cool 3-hit combo

^ you can do that to someone whos crouching aswell right?

To be more reliable against crouchers: LK Rj is the way to end combos that connect on them. Sometimes MK/HK rj just goes over them :frowning:

I think standing close HP force stands and I’ve hit some characters that were crouching with it. None of the small characters like Fuerte or Blanka, but I know it hit a few of them.

Yes that’s true, non-counters too :stuck_out_tongue: Close HP is a great tool, HP seems to work as antiair too… (not sure how good…but it can be)

I’ve had great success with cl.RH as an anti-air. Anyone else used it?

@chopperbyrne

yeah i did it by accident trying to RH RJ. it came out and beat it a gief jumping in clean

i like to use LK RJ, FADC, st.HK (that up kick move he does), dash, throw or sweep. If done in the corner the dash after st.HK puts you behind your opponent for more mix-ups. have to play around this a little bit more though.

I just did this on accident but it works. Jump in hard punch, standing hard punch, jaguar kick. it works on standing opponents :X

what version of the JK did you use? need to try that out. that’d be great if we can combo into JK. so far everything I tried doesnt work.

Oh so sorry lk jaguar kick

Do you mean Rising Jaguar? If any of the Jaguar Kicks were to combo from close, you’d expect it to be the RH version.

I did it on guile while standing. Jump in hard punch, standing hardpunch, and ground lk jaguar kick

Edit: ahhh crap it seems to be character specific.

Works: Guile

Not work: Balrog.

Thats what i tested so far I can do the whole cast if you like?

@BloodStein that’d be great if you could do that. I’ll test stuff out too once I get off of work.

Alright will do.

Just a matter of adding and finding time to test stuff that have no damage data. Tossed up c.short, c.short, c.strong, short RJ (no other RJ connected vs. Ryu…even in corner). If you have numbers for the super version that would save me some time. :stuck_out_tongue: