"Get out your Popcorn!" Rufus Video Thread

IMO is just like “SHITTY COMPARISON WARNING!!!” ky vs slayer on GG, sure slayer can kill ky in 2 combos, but he has to take a lot of risks whereas ky doesnt. Ky can just zone him to death and slayer has to rely on really risky tricks in order to get the damage “SHITTY COMPARISON END”

so its almost the same here, rufus NEEDS to take high risks and even so it doesnt guarantee him to get Sim. So you need to be 1 step forward sim in order to hit him in this fight

Wow We’ve Not Gotten Any new rufus gameplay in a long time…

Riki (VE) vs Kindevu (RU)
Japan National Tournament (3rd Place)

[media=youtube]uf6IDl1sYjs&feature=channel_page[/media] First Set
[media=youtube]EWD0G1AR8ok&feature=channel_page[/media] Second Set

Semi new(3days old)

already seen it but thanks anyways for posting it here

[media=youtube]ca5dn0eJ9SE&feature=channel_page[/media]
[media=youtube]NJu3s-wOI30&feature=channel_page[/media]
[media=youtube]VJUdWJ2c0f4&feature=channel_page[/media]
[media=youtube]k0n3jfJwZEc&feature=channel_page[/media]
[media=youtube]NMAu7-Mq3Zw&feature=channel_page[/media]
[media=youtube]cQi6-ieWcXc&feature=channel_page[/media]

kudos to changuillo for uploading these on youtube

[media=youtube]Z0vMK8F1JPY[/media]

[media=youtube]lEsfbio8Joo[/media]
[media=youtube]vf1ATtC44ew[/media]
Kindevu(RU) Vs Dashio(VI)

[media=youtube]6OIQrnwZ0cg[/media]
vs fuerte starting at 0:54.
interesting match to see rufus get around fuertes game, they seem to be fighting about control of the match more than actual wins.

tag bison w/a cr.HP for free on blocked torpedo. nice

oh shi- it increased my blood pressure just watching tht fuerte match

sorry new here, i remember seeing someone do the EX messiah > LK> FADC> snake strike in a video but i can’t seem to find it.

It’s possible. I have done it multiple times by accident (I hate the new “shortcut”). What do you want to know about it? I can post up damage etc.

http://zoome.jp/nsb/diary/108/

rufus vs ryu, blanka, gief. maybe more I forget.

edit: whoops ^_^;

I’m seeing some fuerte videos when I click the link, is there something I’m not doing?

NICE video.

Call me stupid, but I didn’t realize that you can do Ultra after a jumping Fierce like at 2:05. It seems so obvious now. Could be useful.

Also, holy fuck at the range of the spinning piledriver at 3:17. I know that you can grab the hitbox of an attack, but he was like 1/3 screen away.

nice, thanks. never gets old seeing a rufus beat up a blanka and a zangief… those dudes are some bullshit in this game

ya I was thinking about this before and after you posted this. and i’ve come to the conclusion of its practicality as one of these reasons:

-he was too far for s.lk->s.rk to combo into ultra
-s.rk in target combo wiffs
-damage scales more than he wanted.
-he didn’t know?(but he’s japanese…)

i halfto watch again later

The Ultra> Cross up MK set up at 2:11 is an awesome set up.

Someone needs to test this NOW.

Ultra (hit)> Ultra ends> MP Snake Strike> Jump forward MK

Does the MK always cross up right as they wake up? Against which characters? Does the Ultra have to hit at a certain distance?

link not working for me :sad: i just get some red error message and i wanted to know how that rufus player handled Blankas :’(

same