Gen AE 2013 Buffs, what should he get?

ok lets hear it

I want more hit stun on every hit of Jyasen and that’s all. Not telling why though.

want his light gekiro to have 7 frame invincibility, and give him his full alpha 3 target combo chain back. and also light oga should be safe on block

I want the Hands(hp version) will not whiff the 2nd or3th after blocked by the crouch opponents in far distance. So the character like Feilong cant not punish the cr.mp hands whiff after blocked. Only few characters can punnish cr.mp hands whiff. Like ryus sc…which the gen players can accept.
If they buff the Hands ,I will accept they nerf damage of sc+uc.

:slight_smile: So we don`t need to use ex gekiro anymore…

However, you sure they will upgrade to AE 2013?

How does his Alpha target combo chain look like?

Lp lk mp mk hp is a target combo lol! Normals with higher priority chain into one another in alpha lol!

@houzi
Its possible there will be an update. Nothing is confirmed yet

Ah, okay. ^^
Hm, I also thought maybe another target combo would be cool. But I didn’t really think about that.
Overall I can probably only call for scrubbish stuff like some points more damage and stun of his attacks. Anything else goes over my head.

But who knows, maybe one thing leads to another and the whole cast becomes “improved”, then they better think of stocking up Gen’s arsenal, too.

they should give Gen a 5 frame Ultra 1

Made an account just to put this out there…
i just think he should be able to block when changing stances, and no nerfs…

that will be a nice buff. I would love the pushback to hands to be reduced too

Why that stance-change-buff? Isn’t that purely cosmetical?

so this is all just my personal experience with gen
i think it would good for gen to have against overly aggressive players. like if your opponent is adon or something and hes jump happy while you’re in block stun, you would want to have that crane AA more so than reversal gekiro. but if you’re in the wrong stance and have to switch it at the correct time or you get hit by some stray normals. similarly for characters like dudely or cody, you may want to be in mantis for their frame traps, but if he gets in on you when you’re on crane… etc.

if the old man can focus cancel a stance change, why the heck cant he just block right away?

I always kinda wanted the normal rolls to go under fireballs. It doesn’t quite feel worth it at a distance to spend meter and roll pass a fireball for a fantastic 80 damage. As to make ex-rolls worth it, maybe they can give the ex-rolls a little more block stun. The buff to roll shouldn’t make Gen too overly powerful due to the charge time required for the rolls as it is.

Ex roll to be +5 on hit +1 on block will be awesome on the last hit.
Also it will be great to have light gekiro to be invible til 4th frame so it will be a reset on meaty or trade.

The biggest buff i want gen to have is…no 2013 balance changes for any characters.

Being as this thread is just for fun and speculation, I shall throw out a few requests.

-Mantis u2 to do real damage, none of this grey damage crap. Don’t care if they have to make it do 100 damage, I want guaranteed damage out of that ultra.
-stupid suggestion that makes no sense, but it would make gen awesome. switch crane and mantis walkspeeds.
-any buffs to roll to make it something I want to use more often would be nice.
-lower charge times on roll/oga by 10 frames. is it me, or do you really feel the increased charge time on gens moves after coming off a charge character like say bison?

But honestly I think gen is in a good place right now, no changes to any of the roster would be preferred.

Which means we can use the style changing to anti throw also the frame traps with the same input.
If Gen will able to block when the style changing that means Gen player just need to press lp+mp+hp+lk or lk+mk+hk+lp.

All right, if they want to nerf something … Nerf the third Ultra… No one will care… hihi~~~

Third ultra by which counting system? Mantis U1, U2, crane U1 or Mantis U1, crane U1, mantis U2?

Whoa, okay. Why is it desirable to block/tech that way?

I need shitenketsu to do grey damage but a ten second timer that counts down, if the opponent gets hit it stops if not he gets stunned at the end of the timer lol