Gamepro street fighter mini comic

what…ah man i missed out. mine is mrlobban@hotmail.com, please send to me as well

can someone kind enough to send me the scans too. It would be greatly appreciated. thank you :tup:
nokternal860@hotmail.com

i saw a torrent file with it but it is about 2,30 mbs so it cant be sent to hotmails accounts, and i dont know if the admins will allow post it,
so ask him first…

Hi can someone send the file to me aswell please? I’m at darkhelmet_2000@hotmail.com

Many Thanks!!!

All above enjoy, you should have it :smokin:

Unikronn empty your hotmail, I got a failed delivery.

(btw then attachment is about 1 MB)

it is but hey who knows whats going on with that account…i know you can send it to mrlobban@yahoo.co.uk. :tup:

thanks for your help :pleased:

diek, many thanks

np man.

Any intrest in Gamepro’s other exclusive: Devil May Cry mini-comic from Dreamwave? (Also quite hard to get.)

Hey, could you send the images to me, I offered a guy $25 for his issue, but he sent me packing :sad:

Please!!! jaldaboath_irghen@yahoo.com :pray:

Add DaneShobe@aol.com to that list…

rumprump@hotmail.com :pleased:

Mission accomplished :smokin:

You da man Diek !!!

Thanks!

sen please one more to martinitolove@yahoo.de
and does anyboy have that cammy new type special in good quality???
thanks

Didn’t you already got it twice?

OK people…

I think I have let this go as far as it should… I know the Gamepro story is rare, but still, circulating scans of copyrighted material should not be promoted in the public like this.

Diek Stiekem, you know with these public posts, you can be charged with copyright infringment already. As well as everyone who has posted their e-mails here.

Please stop all PUBLIC postings of such activities.

And if ever I know that you guys are scanning the actual monthlies and started circulating those, I will be VERY upset.

We are working very very hard to bring you these Capcom books. Only you guys can decide the fate of these products by supporting us and actually buying the books, not bootlegging scans. Keep scanning them, soon, there will be nothing for you to scan anymore!

Sorry. :sad:

Agreed, Ive stopped taking any requests for the Sagat promo and will not spread them any further.
I only wanted to share this hard to get story with the fans.

I myself am a huge fan of your Street Fighter comics and always pick up my monthly copy faithfully. (everybody should! :karate: )

Erik, please accept my sincere apologies, I love Udons work on both the SF & DS comics and I would never want them to dissappear.

I would never scan or copy any of the monthly issues of street fighter…only this sagat one, because its almost impossible to get a hold of. If you were the artist that drew it, wouldnt you rather have people see the art you drew? I mean none of you guys are losing money for this, and neither is gamepro, because they dont sell it anymore.

I doubt the average reader (read: non Internet geeks) even knows about this back up story, for that matter they don’t know about the Cammy/Dee Jay one either…At least that one is available on the artist site (even though its hard to read and isn’t the final version) but the Game Pro story isn’t available to us.

You work hard on the monthly and put that in our hands in a timely fashion usually… Most people are happy to drop $3 for the book…The monthly is available to a wide audience, the Game Pro story is not! Make this story available, reprint it in a TBP or as a backup in the monthly. At the very least you could post it on the official site. If its an agreement with Game pro that it not be re printed, make a little animation out of it for the site. Something, anything, only you have the power to stop people from distributing it…