GameClucks Thursday Night Fights (Streaming every Thursday!)

Oct 20 Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF6ED1240D76BE41B

Looking forward to Thursday!

Edit: I’ll be in around 3:30.

I may not be able to make it for next week on the 3rd. May have to work… but a co-worker owes me so I can possibly pull some strings.

Ok, update. I’ll be able to make it on the third, everything worked out.

Also, starting this week we will start holding weekly Round-Robin’s/Tournaments depending on who all shows up.

Bumping to the 3rd power.

Bumping topic for today’s meet. May be a little late =\

Any marvel being played tonight? Lynnwood is a hike from Cap Hill… but I’ve been fiending for some local matches (fuck online play)

Yes!

Edit: Also have a PS3 now for those that prefer that.

Bah… I don’t get off work ~6:30… didn’t realize this was an afternoon thing.

It goes until 9pm… sometimes later.

IN DECEMBER 2011 - We may try and turn this into a weekly tournament for monthly event seeding or something or free entries or I dont know.

anything will be awesome. I’ll try to make it out at some point. all my friends I played with are back in socal :frowning:

i don’t know why gc stuff hasnt been stickied yet… this has been going on for so long :expressionless:

For those of you who play on PS3, I will be showing up regularly to this every Thursday and will be bringing my PS3. So if you play with a PS3 stick (or pad), please come and please bring your stick/pad!

gyabo do you play AE? i might show up next time and bring my ps3 stuff

Awesome, Gyabo. The more the better =D

Yup I play both AE and Marvel, and i’ll bring both discs

I’ll be able to make it next Thursday (November 3rd) but I’m boned for the 10th and 17th due to my job. I’ll be able to make it on the 24th though, just giving a heads up.

Oct 27 Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL08593B1431F2DE16

toneStark: I hope to see you sometime!
m1nica: Come! I’ve been grinding against Chun with Armand.

I’m definitely getting that practice in before the GameClucks monthly and NWM. Would love to see weekly tournaments happen.

Edit: I’ll be in around 3.

nevermind i cant make it this thursday sorry! :frowning:

No prob. Hope to get some matches with you in December.

Bumping this for the 11/3 meetup. Will in later due to me not getting off work until 4:30.