GameClucks Thursday Night Fights (Streaming every Thursday!)

Just got home. Should be in close to 4. Oh, and sorry if anyone went to AFK on Tuesday and no one else was there. Mike had work and I had no other rides =(

I’ll be there for some MvC3 and SF4 today.

I should be there around 3. Can’t stream, but can record.

Sorry I didn’t get to make it last week guys. Heard it was a pretty good turn out too. I’ll definitely see you guys on Thursday this week. If anyone wants to stop in on Wednesday night too go ahead. Me and Mike will be in.

im interesting in coming through around 5pm if people show up! :slight_smile:

ggs last week. I should be there Thursday with my equipment, the usual games, and 3S + MK.

Going to be a saturday tournament this month? Want to get more practice with marvel in person with people but normally don’t have time on weekdays…

Ill be coming out this Thursday most likely. We need to get some people out there!!

I have no clue. Word has been sketchy if it’s happening or not. I do know there’s a tournament for AE going on at Reset Games on Sunday. If it’s not to far from you, just come in Saturday regardless, sometimes people show up, just late and without notice. Our normal meets will still commence this Thursday on the 7th.

Hope to see you there TWB. I also agree, we need more people to show up. GET THE WORD OUT PEOPLE!

There will not be a tournament this Saturday. Instead, the next GameClucks monthly will be held on November 5 at Dante’s in the U District.

I’ll be in today around 3. To whoever posted earlier, Marvel always happens. It’s the main game for two of us regulars.

coming in around 5pm ill bring my ps3 stick but i doubt anyone would need it

I think I will try to come this week really want to get some more marvel matches in before i go fail at NW Majors. would probably be around 5 or 6ish if I can get there.

Didn’t know there was one of these going on in Lynnwood. I’d like to go but I dunno how it works. Do I have to bring my own stick? I only have a ps3 stick since I don’t have a 360. Does the $3 venue fee cover the entire time span of 3-9pm?

What I have has been uploaded. Sep 29 was particularly good with Paul Lee, Riki-Oh, and Finelikewine showing up (ggs): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E49F32F2FE5FE8

Cryo, that’s about when our best Marvel guy shows up too, so it’s perfect.

[S]Gyabo, we play on 360, so don’t worry about bringing your PS3 stick.[/S] As long as at least one other non-regular shows, we have enough for both an AE and Marvel setup at the same time. $3 covers it all.

I’ll be there early Thursday. Hope you both can make it.

ggs last week! Here is the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL750A4D4B8E9BA175

I’ll be there Thursday. Gotta grind until then.

Edit: Woo! Traffic! I’ll be there between 3:30 - 4.

May be a few minutes late this Thursday, hopefully not anything to bad. Been working on some stick art too though I unfortunately won’t be able to show it off yet =\

Oo the vids are all on youtube. I get to rewatch how free I am. XD

I can make it again this Thursday but I might have to leave early, maybe around 6:30 - 7.

Bumping hard for this week’s meetup.

We’ve been getting some questions lately and yes, you can bring in your own setups, that includes your consoles, specifically PS3s since we do not have any. The more setups that can be provided, regardless of system the better.

Bumping this thread for the 27th meetup.