"Game of Death" Iron Fist Combo Thread

If you’re in the corner you can go like H, c.H, f.H, QCB H, QCF H, power up chi, QCB M, QCB L, QCF H, Fists of Fury and Spirit of the Dragon after the bounce.

Landing those bible combo’s are too difficult for me to pull off consistently (if at all) in a match, especially if they got hit by one of my assist. The combo i use (for now) is w/e into mp rekka, chi power, cr:H, f:H, (jump cancel) air H, air S, land b:H qcb:L, qcf:L, qcf:H then otg into w/e.
I know im missing out on damage, but at least i can hit this combo 90% of the time.

Does any1 else have consistent hitting bnb’s i can use?
(outside of the basic launch combo’s)

^you should try doing what joe is suggesting

what are the bible combos i haven’t picked it up yet are they really that hard?

I would like to know the bible combos as well

I’m using this as my bnb for 802,800 damage,1 meter:

:dp::l:,ST.:m:, :h:, :f::h:, :qcf::l:, :qcb::l:, :qcf::m:, :dp::l:, :s:, Air :m:,:m:,:h:,:s:,:qcb::m:,:qcb::h:, :qcb::s:, :dp: Super

Hey guys

I hope you enjoy the character as much as I do.

I got this cool combo thats very practical I just learned the other day.

Its

ST.M, ST.H, F+H into QCF L into QCF M into POWER CHI, CR.H, F+H Jump cancel into H, S then you land. St. M, St.H, B+H into QCF L QCF M, POWER CHI UP, Then QCB M, QCF L, QCF H into QCF X 2 than thats a wallbounce, into Cr.H, F+H (Reason why I do this because more damage and easier timing than just raw super) into Spirit of the Dragon super. I believe that does 850,000 OR 938.000 I forget.

Sorry for being a noob about this. Never done it before.

Oh wow the king of iron fist tournament himself lol, thank you for coming here

Nice to see I got the 2 chis into power up stuff right, seems to be the way to go.

I think the right damage would be 938,000 since I do a similar combo and it takes almost 800k on the first super. I’ll look into it tonight and try to apply it on real matches. Do you think Fist/Dante/Wesker could work together?

If you’re confident about landing hits I think staying in red chi is fine but really, if you have downtime I’m a fan of activating blue chi while not comboing because you ARE going to take chip damage as Iron Fist, and it also helps negate a bit of combo damage if you get caught.

i really have to start doing that…
there have been a lot of stare downs or extreme blocking on my side in my matches and i don’t even think to blue it up i’m so concerned what their assist is going to do and how to block and counter that i’m already at half life and i haven’t even been tagged yet :s

So I’ve been doing s.M s.H f.H QCF L, QCF M, DP L, c.H, f.H, j.h, j.s, s.M, s.H, QCF L, QCF M, DP L, QCB M, QCB H, QCF M, QCF super. With a DP L on before starting this does 770,000 starting without is about 700,000 (probably more with mashing which I suck at).

This only works if you land in the corner after the second QCF M, or at least I haven’t been able to dash and land the otg outside of it. However I have wesker on my team and anything outside of Iron Fist in the corner himself wesker’s otg assist hits with enough time to finish the dash and land the rekkas into super.

The QCB H at the end can hit both times in the corner, but the timing for the followup QCF M seems tight after so you can just cancel the first hit into it if you have trouble. I’ve tried every possible combination of rekkas I can think of and this seems to be the most damaging one.

Edit: Whoops combo was posted twice already, though my ending rekkas are different, and my last two points are still worthwhile I guess.

Double edit: Screwing around I found this; s.M s.H f.H j.H, j.S, s.M, S.H, f.H, QCF L, QCF M, DP L, c.H, f.H, j.h, j.s, s.M, s.H, QCF L, QCF M, DP L, QCB M, QCB H, QCF M, QCF super. Adding in the jump cancel at the beginning let’s Iron Fist juggle them the entire screen allowing the ender anywhere! Damage with just one super was 779,000 with red chi at the start

Since I don’t really have a super assist like Frank I rely on Sent assist which is ok for the most part. So most of my combos don’t scale to bad. The combo I have been using with consistency is the one JustinW posted. I practiced that combo a lot though because it practically kills any character or puts them close to death in a not so hot situation. . . . .my main problem with combo is remembering to power up again cause you lose damage lol

I think Thor’s Mighty Spark assist works well for Danny.

Anyone find any good use for QCB C?

If the combo is a little shorter, HSD will not cause you to miss the link for QCB+M QCB+H xx QCF+H

Also, I’ve been a bit bust with Nova so I fell behind on our Chi using buddy here. Hope this makes up for it.

“M-H-f.H-QCB+L xx QCF+L xx QCF+M, DP+L(Optional), cr.H-f.H, Jump Forward, air.H-S, M-H-QCF+L xx QCF+H xx QCF+S, QCB+M xx QCF+H xx QCF+AtkAtk”

[media=youtube]BKvkA8_eZdw[/media]

I have this simple BnB combo, it only does like 540K (640K with Red Chi)

:dp::l:, :l:,:m:,:h:,:b::h:,:d::df::f::m:,:dp::l:,:s:, (In Air):m:,:m:,:h:,:s:,:qcb::m:,:qcb::l:,:qcf:Super (Or Super 2 if you desire)

Simple combo for beginners learning Iron Fist. It wasn’t really that difficult to learn.

If you don’t mind, can I upload a video of your combo with credit towards you? I just did it a few times after 15 minutes of practice, and it’s very stylish.

Only problem is I have trouble linking the “cr.H-f.H xx DP+AtkAtk” after the main part of the combo.

i actually get the 2h pretty easily but they popout before my 6h hits maybe i’m not doing it fast enough though

Got a decent corner combo with Iron Fist that does around 936,000 damage with 2 meters stocked:

St:m:, st:h:, f+:h:, :qcf:+:l:, :qcf:+:m:xx:dp:+:l:(Power Chi), st:m:, st:h:, f+:h:, :qcf:+:l:, st:l:, st:m:, st:h:, f+:h:, :qcb:+:h: (1 hit) :qcb:+:m:, :qcf:+:h:xx:qcf::atk::atk:mash(Wall Bounce), f+:h:, :qcf:+:l:xx:dp:+:l:(Power Chi)xx:dp:+:atk::atk:mash

Edit: So if you start out the combo with Power Chi it will be a total of 974,200 damage

The opponent always pops out before 6H hits when I do it too. Maybe he meant 2H, 4H because that connects easily.

Just got the game today, my current bnb:

st.:m:, st.:h:,:f:+:h: xx :qcb::l:, :qcf::l:, :qcf::m:, :dp: :l:, st.:m:, st.:h:, :b:+:h: xx :qcb::l:, :qcf::l:, :qcf::h:, :qcb::m:, :qcb::l:, :qcf::h: xx :qcf::atk::atk:, :dp::atk::atk:

Does about 870,000 I think.

Instant overhead fun

Instant overhead :h: hit’s all the big chars free and delayed :s: gives you a combo.

On a standing Sentinel (I think crouching too, can’t remember), you can do this instant overhead loop near or in the corner:

j.:l::m::h::s: x3, :l:

The nice thing about this combo is the the :l: at the end sets up a perfect tick throw. Outside of the corner you can get two reps before you get pushed out, but you can just go into a combo anyway.