Game bugs/glitches/anomalies/exploits

That’s what you are looking for :

[media=youtube]QpWxqyp_WfA[/media]
[media=youtube]bwfcR090Y3g[/media]

About Akuma’s loop :

[LIST]
[]If lp > hk whiff you can’t loop
[
]If it doesn’t whiff then you’ll probably be able to do hk > lp > hk once and at a very specific distance
[]Only Guile, Abel, Zangief, Rufus, and Sagat allow multiple iterations midscreen
[
]lp > hk is a just frame
[*]hk > lp > hk > lp > hk > lp is 590 stun/330 dmg
[/LIST]

some of these are kinda useless

can’t see the video but this has happened to me, just the first part of the ultra conect, no raising flame sagat

Here is one I saw personally against a Sagat.

[media=youtube]wCeFDxtkU1A[/media]

At 1:32, Akuma hits the imaginary ceiling and bounces off after being hit with Sagat’s Ultra. Causing the Ultra to whiff even though it made contact

@sir_arthur : Also happens against Sagat and Zangief, but could be worst since Sagat would go to the last flame uppercut but it won’t connect, leaving you wide open as the opponent would stand up before Sagat was done flying around. The camera angle can still save you tho :smiley:

Yep, although by the time it does usually the damage reduction is so high that you will want to stop it anyways.

Everything that makes DSP lose a match is glitch.
…for him at least.

This happens all over the game.

Blatant examples are:

Bison vs Crouching Gief - Crossup RH, crouching short kick combo
Bison vs Standing Rufus - High jump RH, crouching short kick x 2 combo

It has nothing to do with the animation. Granted, sometimes yes, someone lifts a leg up, or leans their head back and stuff whiffs, but this is just blatant bugged out whiffing for no reason. I’ve seen Chun s.fierce go right through point black characters. Point blank Akuma Sweep whiff against a standing opponent, etc. Feels like A3 all over again.

Gilley also mentioned that it happens in the arcade usually with Shoto crossups vs Gief. I’ve never been able to replicate it though.

Rose can Soul throw Akuma and still get hit by his air fb, looks funny cause Rose falls down while Akuma still goes through the animation of the throw.

The whiff bug is very annoying.

I found a weird one during a cammy vs guile match.
When cammy does a canon spike and guile ultra,guile will complete first 2 flash kicks and whiff on the animation of the third with camera spinning weird.
i could do an ultra after without guile beeing able to block it.

Its not just agaisnt Rose. It is a glitch for Sagat’s ultra in the corner that is extremely rare. I fought a Sagat mirror match, and the other players Sagat did not do the flaming uppercut, which allowed me to throw him lol. I am sure he was pissed because I would of been, even 1 extra hit would help!

It happens with a lot of characters. There’s a small discussion about it starting here.The Chun far RH thing is different. As far as I can tell she just doesn’t have a red hitbox all the way along her leg, it’s only got a hitbox at the foot.

Which is weird.

SF4 and bugs(bad hit-box)

What do you think about this?:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7516/snap1i.png

or

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6646/snap2.png

Don’t know about 1, but this one seems like it’s a case of invincibility frames, based on the appearance at the feet.

I was playing as Rose and totally missed a close sweep against a Gouken using the punch version of Kongoshin. It was upsetting.

Also why does when a person gets stunned, they immediately fall to the ground invincible- causing you to waste a super or something? that’s bullshit.

Here is that bug with Sagat and Akuma that Adeel found I mentioned earlier:

[media=youtube]wC-DGfZiQ1Q[/media]

There’s a video of Sagat’s HK bugging out again with a Ken dash:

[media=youtube]9HKePXMnOJQ[/media]

And a weird video that is an example of Akuma’s air fireball glitches:

[media=youtube]8fE33Fe2474[/media]

Sagat’s c.mk and c.hk’s distance is nerfed compared to his previous iteration. His feet extends further than his hitboxes. A3 Sagat and probably CVS2 Sagat, he can connect the hit with the tip of his toes.

all i see is a 3s style ground crossup

ryu has one against honda where its something like c.hk knocksdown and you dash in two/three times and ELF has one on rog forgot hwo to do it

lol

Old news, but I forgot to add this one.

I f you have a full bar with a character has an EX armor attack, you can cancel out of the EX-move straight into super if you do it just as an attack lands. You can cancel into ultra as well, but I think you lose one bar.

[media=youtube]mmx4RqruYcA[/media]

Balrog can get double EX armour:
[media=youtube]WSkkgZjuA8o[/media]