"Final Fantasy": The MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 fan fiction

I do not believe that Charlie is Guile’s brother in the “Cannon” storylines. However, in my fan fiction, Charlie is Guile’s brother.

Both of them were being captured by Bison. For a specific reason not yet known.

OH, yeah, I will continue. If I am in good mood. :smiley:

‘Haydouken’?:eek:

What was wrong with it?

Haydouken is the fireball, a basic move that Ryu, Ken, Dan and Akuma(Gouki) usually do… What was wrong with it?

He is probably refering to the way you spelled it, since many people spell it Hadouken, or Haduken, without the y.

Oh, is that true? I didn’t notice this thing.

I recall that someone typed “Haydouken” instead of “Hadouken” or “Haduken”…

Oh, well I will attempt to correct this mistake soon. Thanks Hcparker and Gwawainn!:cool:

does akuma have low stamina on this fan fic?

that was stupid of me to say that.

Nope, not at all, this is a good question after all. The reason you are asking this question… is that because of the video games? I recall that Akuma always had the lowest defense thoughout all games…

Okay, in order to explain this thing fully, I have to bring up the theories of ki. I believe that I have posted up quite many informations regarding the ki before SRK crashes down.

Okay, Here I will just summerize them.

Ki, has three different categories. Namly Offensive, Defensive and Balanced. For offensive and defensive there are two types of ki named creation and embodied.

Offensive: the more offensive ki used, causing more damage. Embodied ki, is physical attacks. Like Ken’s Fire Dragon Punch, was because high amount of embodied ki in use. Ryu’s haydouken is basically creation ki in use. Ken’s creation ki is low, causing his hadouken goes for a limited distance.

Defensive: the more defensive ki in use increases the stamina and defense. Embodied ki is the ki, is basically the amount of hit points he/she have. For the creation ki, it’s the defensive point that a fighter in defensive mode. (like iceman’s defensive creation ki is very high that in his defensive mode, any projectile type of attacks are effectless.) Akuma has very low amount of defensive embodied ki, causing his low defense. But, there are several kinds of exceptions.

Balance: the ki that helps the fighters. Like speedup, teleport, and healing, etc.

There are nine levels of ki in total. They are:
Grey, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Black and White.
Grey is the weakest. Black is the strongest. Why not white? Well, because White is impossible to have. To be clear, NOBODY ACTUALLY GOT WHITE KI, IT’S FAR IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE WHITE KI.

2Grey=red, 2red=orange, 3orange=yellow, 3yellow=green, 3 green=blue, 5blue=purple, and 10 purple=black. White is unknown.
This chart is the ratio. For example, a person with red ki is 2 times stronger than the same person with grey ki.

In chapter 11, I already stated that Akuma already had blue ki. Comparing with Cyclops, Rogue, and Storm’s Red ki, Akuma is actually about 50 times stronger than the three fighters. Akuma has the blue ki, meaning that he has blue defensive ki. Eventhough his defensive ki is low, his blue ki is already powerful enough to consider red ki’s attack effectless. If Cyclops actually hit his mega optic blast to Akuma, it will be like a mosquito bite to Akuma.

I hope this explaination is clear enough. If you have any other questions to ask, please do not hestiate to ask. The more you understand the theory of ki, the more you will understand this fiction… Thank you.

It’s my theory the ‘killing intent’ weakens its user’s ability to withstand SOME things while GREATLY increasing their own powers. That would explain why every character who comes in contact with it has low vitality.

As for Akuma surving Cyclop’s optic blast, uh… no.

Cyclops is capable of destroying adamantuim and leveling mountains. Akuma while inhumanly strong would be not able to withstand that sort of barrange.

Besides, Akuma probably wouldn’t be CAUGHT in such a blast. He could just Ashura warp somewhere else to avoid it.

Well according to your statements. Quite frankly, I know that Akuma won’t be able to withstand Cyclop’s Mega Optic Blast… But, in order to let my theory of Ki to work in this fiction… (As from the begining… many fighters have low fighting ability… Many of them grow stronger and become more powerful…) So… in the future, Cyclops will be able to finish Akuma off with Mega Optic Blast… If Cyclops have Blue Ki, and Akuma have Blue ki… then, of course Cyclops stands a chance in against Akuma after all.

I am just using this “ki” method to show how the fighter improve their fighting skills.

Next chapter… will be up tonight.

If the readers are not happy about this fiction. Then I am going to post the next chapter.

If you are still happy about Chapter 16, then I will keep chapter 17 until next year.

So, happy about the fiction?

Chapter 17: The Banishment: Part II

I have a question.

What is the question?

If you were banished from a place you lived for more than ten years, what would you do?

I would try to find out why I was banished.

Okay, then if you just found out that you were banished for no reason?

I would just want to know WHY exactly I was banished.

Why would you do that?

Because there always have a cause to banish a person.

If theres a cause, but all others intends to hide the cause, what would you do?

Use any different way to force them to tell the answer.

Okay. What if they STILL do not tell you why, what would you do?

This is a tough choice.

Would you fight for the right for your life?

Yes of course.

Then, you would do anything to find out exactly why they banish you. Is that correct?

Yes.

Then, I believe Ryu have only one choice. That is, Ryu must find out why he was banished.

Why is it? Why he has only one choice?

Because he was being banished, by his master, Gouken.

I know.

Why was he banished?

Because Ryu sneaked into Goukens room to find that book on that night before the banishment.

This is your answer, and yet its a good answer. However, it was an incorrect answer.

Why?

Because it wasnt Ryu in Goukens room that night.

WHAT!?

Banished? Ken, Sakura and Dans mouth went open, wide open. Their eyes were full of disbelief.

Ryu was banished?? Why?

Do you hear me!? You are banished! BANISHED! B-A-N-I-S-H-E-D!! For gods sake! You had been trying to find the book since Kens arrival! Gouken screamed all the way from his very core.

Ryu remained silent.

But master Ken began. He was trying to help Ryu.

No buts, and I demand you to pack up and leave this place before sunset! Gouken commanded.

But Master Ken continued.

NO MORE BUTS! I am the head of Shoto, and now I am demanding you to leave this place before sunset! Gouken interrupted before Ken could finish the sentence. Gouken turned his head and stared at Ryu.

It was an angry stare. A stare that made Ryu filled up with fear and anger.

Do you know why I banish you today? Not yesterday? Not last year? Not ten years ago?? Gouken started. It seemed that Gouken was going to start another long explanation. And this is the part Ryu, Ken, Sakura and Dan hate the most.

Because you did a huge mistake yesterday! Gouken finished the sentence with a loud scream, the scream that surpassed Dans concert scream.

Wh… Ryu finally started.

ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHAT DID I DO? HUH!? LET ME TELL YOU WHAT! BECAUSE YOU DISHONORED THE SHOTO! Gouken continued his screaming.

H Ryu started another sentence. Yet Gouken didnt let him finish the sentence again.

HUH? YOU GONNA SAY HOW DID I DISHONOR THE SHOTO? GUESS AGAIN! I SAW EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM! I SAW YOU IN MY ROOM TRYING TO STEAL THE BOOK! Gouken continued his screaming.

But Ryu started again. His face full of anger and innocence.

NO MORE BUTS! DAMMIT! NOW I DEMAND YOU TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE BEFORE SUNSET AND THE TIME IS TICKING! Gouken finally finished the sentence. He then turned to the rest of other three students.

YOU! ALL OF YOU! DO NOT HELP RYU! THIS IS AN ORDER! Gouken stormed back to the temple after finishing this sentence.

But Master Sakura began.

Dan remained silent. He was looking at Ryu with a worried face.

As for Ken, his face was full of anger. Why would his master banish his best friend??

Ryu stood there, without moving. His eyes closed. He was deep in thinking.

Ken then turned his head to Ryu, and asked him another question:

What did you do last night? Ken asked.

Training, but I never went to Goukens room Ryu finally gave the answer.

Ryu never lies. And it was a truth.

After Ryu tried an Almighty Emperor fireball at Ken, he continued his training after Ken return to his bed.

He trained until sunrise.

He never left the courtyard.

Which means, theres somebody else breaking into Goukens room.

Who was it?

Dan was drunk that night and he never woke up until Goukens scream.

Sakura was sleeping soundly that time. She never left the room.

Ken headed to bed right after the training with Ryu. And Ryu himself trained until sunrise.

There was an intruder and Gouken didnt even know it!

Who was the intruder??

Ryu finally started walking, toward the temple.

All was left was worried Dan, shocked Sakura, and angry Ken. The three students lining up facing the temple, motionless, waiting for the next instruction. Their brains were empty. It was like they were robots waiting for the next instruction.

**Chapter 17: The Banishment (Part II) Continued… **

Sunset.

Shoto Temple

Hey! Wheres Ryu? Did you find him? Sakura was outside the courtyard. She wished to wave Ryu her last goodbye.

Didnt see him, he must have left. Ken came out from the temple.

What about you? Sakura turned her head to Dan, who just came out from the trial inside the forest.

Dont ask him. He will scream Ken tried to stop Sakura. But it was too late.

Didnt see him. I must head back to the temple. Dan spoke silently, his face was serious.

Ken and Sakura looked at Dan with their mouth open, eyes wide open. Dan didnt scream! He was never serious for the past seven years and he just suddenly got serious, and didnt even scream for his life!

What was wrong with Dan??

Wait! Dan, whats wrong? Sakura stopped Dan.

I know who got into Goukens room. Dan replied.

What!? Ken and Sakura screamed.

Why didnt you tell master?? Ken got angry again. This time at Dan. Both of his hands held onto Dans gi.

I wish I can tell him. But, would he believe me? Dan reasoned.

Ken remained silent and let go of Dans gi.

Who was it? Sakura wished that they can find a way to stop Ryu from being banished for no reason.

They knew that Ryu was an honorable fighter; he wouldnt do such thing like stealing.

I do not know for sure. I can tell the description Purple helmet, blue cape, blue armor, and purple tight clothes Dan answered with a stern face. He was serious all right.

It was very abnormal of him. It seems that theres something pretty serious about him as well.

This description sounds like somebody

But, Ken, Sakura and Dan didnt know him.

Just about that time, Kens eyes caught Ryus white shadow inside the forest.

Ryu! Ken shouted as he chased after the white shadow.

Sakura and Dan ran after Ken. Of course, they wanted to see Ryu for the last time, probably.

Ryu didnt answer. He just continued walking through the forest.

Ryu! Wait! Ken shouted again as he continued his dashing toward Ryu.

Finally, Ryu stopped at a cliff. This cliff was at least 500 meters high, there wasnt any tree or any other supporting objects on the vertical side of this cliff. Below the cliff was another forest along with a river that led to the ocean.

Ryu! Dont leave Kens left arm held onto Ryus shoulder.

Ryu didnt say a word.

Ryu! Are you listening to me? Ken yelled in despair, he was trying to reach Ryu. But all Ryu was doing was standing there and looking at the sunset. Tears flow though his eyes.

Ryu Sakura began.

Ryu still didnt reply. He was like a statue there. Doing nothing.

The sun finally set. The sunshine was finally gone. The daylight was finally all gone. Now, it was the nighttime.

The stars are shining in the sky. The moon was bright as well. And, Ryu was still standing, looking out toward the mountains.

Ken, Sakura, and Dan waited beside Ryu patiently. They wanted Ryus response and his choice of staying or leaving.

Will Ryu actually leave, as obeying the masters decision?

But, will Ryu stay? Since this place was his only home. If he leaves, then where can he live?

This is a hard choice for Ryu. He was still standing there watching the mountains.

YOU! TRAITOR! A shout came from behind. It was Gouken, the angry Gouken.

RYU! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE SUNSET!! NOW YOU ARE STILL HERE!! NOW ACCEPT YOUR FATE! Gouken continued his shouting as he summoned all his kis into his right arm. Suddenly, blue smoke flow out from Goukens right arm.

Blue ki?? Gouken possesses the blue ki as well!?

Pow! Goukens punch landed onto Ryus back and Ryu didnt even give any reactions or any motions to block Goukens move!!

Ryu gave out a loud groan as he was sent onto the air. His body was filled with lightening bolts as the result of Goukens Lightening Punch!

What had happened to Gouken?? It wasnt like Gouken at all!!

When Ryu was floating on the air, Ken, Sakura and Dan gave out a scream of Nos toward Ryu and Gouken. Goukens attack was too fast for the other three students to react! As soon they knew what was happening, Ryu was already sent onto the air.

Theres another thing that scared Ken, Sakura and Dan: Ryu was floating away from the cliff!!

Ugh~~!!! Ryu kept groaning as he was being hit by his master. When he managed to open his eyes, he found out that his feet were not on the ground, but on the air, about to fall 500 meters deep down the cliff!!!

He started his struggling, and tried to float back to the ground But he couldnt. The lightening bolts around his body had temporary paralyzed Ryus body!

NO~~~~!! Ken, Sakura, and Dan gave out another scream as they watched Ryu falling down from the cliff hopelessly

All three students rushed toward the edge of the cliff in trying to look at where Ryu had fallen, but they could see Ryu, along with several lightening bolts around his body, disappearing into the cliff.

Several seconds later, they heard a loud thud.

Ryu was dead No It cant be Ryus banishment now led to Ryus death.

to be continued

C’mon! Can anybody just leave a comment here??

Are all the readers here just “read-the-fiction-and-say-nothing”!??

C’mon…:mad:

was the guy going into gouken’s room magneto?

I would be glad to tell you who…

But… under this circumstance… I am unable to tell you the answer~~ (I wanna the sweat face back!!!) I believe you will know who in the future chapters~!! Enjoy~~

Where the hell my post go?

I could have sworn I posted a reply after reading it yesterday, WTF?:wtf:

Anyhow, I know Ryu doesnt die, because I belive he is one of the main characters in the fic, and so somehow I belive he will be saved by some miracle from falling ot his death.

As far as the dude that took the book, sounds a hella lot like Magneto to me, but then again, couldnt it be Spiral, or maybe Mystic in probablt Mag’s form, if you include them in the fic?

Oh well, guess only time will tell, just hurry and post the next chapter soon so we can find out who it was, oh and also, I really gotta/wanna know what happened to MMX (Mega Man X) after seeing Dr.Doom.

Oh, really? but there’s no post, so, oh, well. (I wanna sweat face back!)

So, are you saying that there could be somebody else other than Magneto invading Gouken’s room? Like I said before: I am not going to tell who~~ :evil: Oh, by the way, he didn’t take the book, he escaped when Gouken saw the shadow. So Gouken still had the book.

Oh? So confident that Ryu didn’t die in that fall? huh?

Oh, right, I nearly forgot about MMX part of this fiction~!! I guess I will start this part in the next two chapters~~ enjoy~!! :slight_smile:

A very exciting and well-written chapter, milliardo.

Why, thank you for your compliments. :slight_smile: