"Final Fantasy": The MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 fan fiction

Chapter 11: “The Mutant WarZone” continued…

Alarm sounded again. This time, the alarm showed that Sector G at the Gate had an intruder.

Not again Another false alarm!? Do you think we should have the alarm repaired? Logan was out of patience about the inaccurate alarm.

Gambit didnt say a word. He was watching the security television closely.

There was actually an intruder there!

In the television, there was a man sitting beside the broken fence. It looked like he destroyed the electric fence.

How? Its electric, it was a 24 hour non-stopped electric fence!! This fence was charged up with 100,000 volts of electric. Anybody touched this fence, he would become a friend chicken within 0.1 second. Hence, if the intruder touched the fence, he would have been a fried chicken.

But he was still alive.

It concluded that the intruder used projectile attacks to destroy the fence.

But what was the projectile attack? He wasnt holding anything.

Gambit clicked on the switches, zoomed in and focused on the intruder.

Both Logan and Gambit saw the intruder was wearing purple gi, along with big beads around his neck. His standing hair was red, and one part of the hair was tied. He was also wearing brown gloves.

Impossible

Akuma??

What was Akuma doing there??

Wasnt he supposed to be in Japan? In the Shotos?

Outside the base, near the electric fence that restricted unauthorized person from invading the restricted area.

The investigation troop finally arrived there. Cyclops, Storm, and Rogue saw Akuma sitting beside the fence.

Who the heck you are? Cyclops demanded for the answer, as he had assumed that he was behind the false alarm.

Akuma didnt say a word. It seemed that he still hates to speak.

MEGA BLAST! Cyclops attacked right away. He didnt care about who and why he invaded the base. He wanted to kick his ass right away.

But nope. He cant. Because he missed him. What Cyclops hit was only Akumas afterimage.

Akuma teleported with Ashura Senkuu.

Akumas sudden action shocked all Cyclops, Storm, and Rogue.

As Akuma arrived at Cyclops back, while Cyclops was still stuck at his Mega Optic Blasts power release, Akuma found a space that was open enough for him to launch his first attack ever against the troops.

Would it be Shun-Goku-Satsu?? That would be pretty scary.

But He wont attack. Because Storm and Rogue were there already, in preparing to counter the attack and protecting Cyclops as well.

What are you doing here?? Rogue demanded as she got into her fighting stance on the air.

Still, Akuma didnt say a word. At the same time, Cyclops finally recovered from his Mega Optic Blasts feedback force.

Suddenly, Akuma jumped up onto the air. Storm and Rogue followed Akuma in response as Cyclops prepared his quartz glasses.

Akuma didnt do anything, but launched the first attack: TEMMA GOU ZANKU!!

Akumas both hand fired out multiple amounts of fireballs out from his hand. All fireballs are blue, and powerful. Simultaneously, Akumas body glowed faintly with dark blue. Does that mean

Akuma already had Blue ki??

Blue ki was the third highest ki-level of all kis. And he already achieved this level?? It was far from impossible in achieving into such level. To be clear, the chance in getting Blue Ki was 1 out of 100 billion. And Akuma already had it??

Both Rogue and Storm reacted to this attack and barely dodged this superior attack. What about Cyclops?

He was on the ground. He dashed backwards in attempting to dodge the multiple fireballs that were drawing close to him.

And he also barely dodged these fireballs. All these fireballs hit onto the ground, and gave out loud explosions. The explosion was so loud and bright that both Rogue and Storm covered up their ears and eyes in preventing from going deaf and blind.

Fuck! If I got my hands on you, I will sure whip your ass all the way to the very core! Cyclops shouted as he looked up to where Akuma floated.

But he was nowhere to be found. How!? Did he teleport again!?

Instead, from the destroyed floor he found an underground passage.

What was that?!

Where is he!? Both Storm and Rogue couldnt find Akuma either.

Storm, Rogue! Forget about him, I think I found a clue Cyclops gave out a smile.

That was?? Rogue saw the underground passage.

It looks like it was the source of the false alarm The underground passage led to another base. I could tell. Cyclops hypothesized.

Where to? Rogue didnt know what Cyclops was talking about.

To Magnetos base. Cyclops answered with stern voice.

But how did he caused all the false alarm!? Rogue still didnt get it.

The wires were being altered, and crossed connected. That was why. Cyclops pointed at the power connection underground.

Hmm Very smart A voice came from underground.

A shadow came out from the underground cave. He was wearing blue helmet along with red tight clothes. He had a cape behind his back. He was the X-Mens top enemy:

Magneto.

to be continued.

Chapter 12: Spider Assault

What happens when a virus infects you?

You die.

Thats pretty scary.

to be continued.

Chapter 12: Spider Assault

Just joking. I mean.

Actually, what exactly will happen if the virus actually infected you??

There are three paths to choose from.

Which three?

The first path is: You die.

The second path is: You go to hospital and have an operation and expect to die or expect to struggle for survival.

The third path is: Get a superior power.

It seems that the third path is the best path of all.

Having a superior power, is doubtlessly what all people wish for.

For example, a person got a bite from the spider, and instead, he got the spider power from the spiders DNA.

Who is that person?

Peter Parker. The Spider Man.

Peter Parker possesses the power many people wish to have.

But, for Peter Parker himself, having such power, he have two jobs: A cameraman reporter, the in the nighttime, he had to patrol around New York City in keeping the city safe from the fiends.

That means, he is not having a normal life.

Hence, possessing abnormal power means to lose the chance to live like other regular people.

And Peter Parker does not like it. He wishes that he can lose the power, and live like other regular people.

So that he can spend more time with his wife: Mary Jane.

Thats why Peter Parker fights, fighting for the rightful life.

One night. In New York, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe.

I do not bother to give the address. If theres actually an address for where Peter Parker lives, here is one:

123 Stone St. New York, 12345. Very funny.

It was dark midnight, yet this city was still shining with traffic lights and road lights. Some of the buildings still had the lights on for those who worked late.

There was another light source: The moon, the full moon. The moon was so bright that many people could see the road and the trees clearly.

Inside a traditional 4 floor apartment. One of the windows was closed, even the curtain blocked the lights from shining to outside.

It was dark in midnight. And one of the windows still had the lights on.

Inside the window, it was a bedroom. A woman was sitting beside the bed, reading a fiction. A thick fiction.

She had red long hair, along with orange pajamas. Her body was average, but comparing with other woman, she got quite good body.

Sorry, didnt mean to give too much hentai.

She was waiting. Waiting for what? Waiting for who?

Knock, knock, knock. Several sounds of knocks came from the closed window.

From the closed window!? Most knocks are from the doors. Does that mean, a thief was trying to break in??

But, it didnt even startle the woman a bit. It was like she got used to it.

Why? Does that because it happened for many times?

Yes, the woman stood up from the bed; walked to the closed window; and opened the curtain.

Outside the curtain, from the bright moon, a man wearing tight clothing was kneeling on the window, knocking.

He was wearing the mask, there are two big white dots, obviously, they were for the eyes. On his body, the clothing had red and blue color covering the whole clothing. There are also several black lines, spreading from the center of his custom, spreading out like a spider web. At the heart of the custom, marked a spider shaped mark black dot.

Spider Man.

How was the patrolling? The woman asked.

Someday I really, really want to lose this kind of power Spiderman mumbled.

Huh? If so, I would rather have this kind of power The woman joked.

Someday, I really, really, want to lose this kind of power Spiderman kept on mumbling to himself, like he didnt hear what the woman said.

Okay, I had already prepared a little snack for you. The woman said.

Thanks, my beloved. Spiderman said as he took off his mask. Just cant breath easily with this mask

Spiderman complained. Inside the mask revealed a man at the age of thirtys. He had thick eyebrows and somewhat stiff face.

Dear, you started complaining about being a Spiderman since we got married, what was going on?? The woman asked again.

Why did she ask this question?

She was worried that the marriage would be over because of her. She wanted to find out what had exactly happened to Peter Parker.

Mary Jane, I will explain later. Peter took off his custom and prepared to take a shower.

to be continued

Chapter 12: “Spider Assault” continued…

Alright Mary Jane said with a sigh. She was still worried about Peter Parker. He had been acting differently since they got married.

How different?

Peter loved Mary Jane, true, theres nothing wrong with it. Peter Parker even cherished this kind of relationship. Theres nothing wrong.

But After the marriage, Peter Parker began to complain, about the mission he held for himself, the mission in keeping the New York City safe from some fiends like Green Goblin, (Well, not like those in the movies. And, I didnt even watch the movie yet~!! :sweat: ), Doctor Octopus, Mr. Fisk, Orange Goblin, Venom and other fiends.

As Mary Jane decided to head for bed, and take a little rest, in addition, she could wait for Peter Parker to show up beside her in the bed.

It was quite late, I must say.

Several minutes later, Peter Parker came back from the shower, as promised.

Peter climbed onto the bed, his right hand moved around Mary Janes thigh, and gave a kiss on Mary Janes cheek. Mary Jane was lying flat on the bed.

In response, Mary Janes right hand held onto Peters right hand.

(Note: Nothing happened next, I am pretty sure. Like I said, I already gave too much hentai, and I am expecting not to give too much hentai.)

Tell me. Mary Jane whispered as her left hand stretched out to turn off the lamp located at the cardboard beside the bed. Within a second, the room went dark.

Okay Hope you wont laugh out of it. Peter said, in a worried tone. After this sentence, Peter again, kissed on Mary Janes cheek.

Okay, dear. Mary Jane answered as she closed her eyes. Her right hand still held onto Peters hand, even tighter, like she didnt wish to lose him.

(At this position, my hands couldnt type any longer, since the loving scene was startling me, especially when I didnt even have a girlfriend yet!)

Okay I think something really, really, really bad will happen. Peter Parker spoke as he closed his eyes.

Like what? Mary Jane asked in response.

Armageddon. Peter answered.

What? Armageddon!? Isnt this word means End of the World??

And how could Peter tell?? With his spider-sense?

But, his spider-sense could only foretell the danger in the next several seconds, not one year or more in the future!

On the other hand, the danger he could sense, was only like the punches, guns and something that are attacking him.

But Armageddon?

What? What did you say!? Mary Jane was startled as well, she turned her head and faced Peter.

Armageddon. Peter answered, with a stern voice. My spider-sense told me.

But how? Mary Jane still couldnt believe it.

I dont know either. My spider sense kept telling me that the source of the danger was from deep underground, but also felt that the sense was from somewhere far up north. Peter replied.

Underground? Does that mean, the earths core was about to explode?

And, does far up north mean, the source of the problem would be located at somewhere north??

What exactly was happening??

And, in what way, did this situation have relationship with Peter Parkers complaining?

Yes theres a strong link between Peters complaining and the word Armageddon!!

In what way?

The spider sense had been driving Peter crazy, he couldnt hold on his spider sense any longer. He wanted the spider sense to stop right away!

In a clear way, he would rather lose the power as a Spiderman, and live like other regular people, living without worries, without burden.

But, if its Armageddon, then, Peter will have to do something to stop it from happening.

Farewell, and take care of your body!! Peter said as he walked toward the customs at the Airport.

Mary Jane looked at Peter Parker in a worried face. She felt that this could be her last time seeing him alive.

Peter waved his hand for goodbye, and took out the passport and the air ticket to the customs.

Where was Peter heading?

He was going to face a hard mission, and perhaps, a mission that he couldnt handle.

Its like, he was leaving, to an infinity land of unknown.

Canada! Here I come! Peter sighed as he continued his way to the airplane.

to be continued.

Chapter 13: The Robot Whirl

I hate him! Magneto suddenly shouted as he prepared to attack the troop.

The troop was Cyclops, Rogue, and Storm. It will be a battle of three against one.

But, comparing the ki level, it will be three red against a blue. The rating would be 1 against 5. Hence, according to the truth given above, we can say that Magneto would win the battle without any difficulty.

But why did he say I hate him?? And, who was him Magneto was referring to?

Of course, Akuma.

Why?

Because Magneto had almost got his plan working by disrupting the connections underground at the X-Mens Headquarter.

But, Akuma used Temma Gou Zanku (The Sky Destroyer Devil) and busted the ground open in showing the underground secret passage Magneto and his troops made.

In explaining this clearly, Akuma had helped the X-Men.

What was Akumas intention? Helping the X-Men?? But how come did he make an unfriendly attempt in showing the underground passage??

Thats Akuma, the way he was, doing things in an unfriendly way.

That was why Magneto hated Akuma, who had helped his enemy, especially at the nick of the time he was about to succeed his evil plan.

Now, Magneto must fight against the three people, and he wouldnt bother doing it, because it would be extremely boring for him.

Now, you losers, I do not have time to play with you, I must leave. Magneto finally started as he turned his head and floated away.

But will Cyclops let him go that easily?

No.

Cyclops then jumped onto the air, and

MEGA OPTIC BLAST! Cyclops hollered as he turned his quartz glasses at the maximum in letting go all the blasts from his eyes in full force!

But, it wouldnt even hurt Magneto a bit. Cyclopss red ki was too weak to fight against Magnetos blue ki.

Magneto only waved his right hand, in the next second, the red beam of the Mega Optic Blast suddenly reflected right back toward Cyclops!! The red beam was being reflected like it had been hit by a mirror.

Cyclops couldnt believe that his super attack was being reflected, EASILY, and he barely got enough time for himself to guard from his own attack, and it wasnt an easy task at all.

Are you trying to tickle me? Magneto taunted. Like I said, I had no time to play with you, you must fight against my comrade.

Your comrade my ass! Cyclops managed to survive his own attack, and he also managed to reduce the injury to the minimum.

Behind Magneto came several heavy footsteps. Like the person was at least a ton each.

And they do. They are giant robots, twenty of them.

Those robots colors are blue, and purple. Along with purple helmet. They are at least 10 meters (30 feet) tall. All of them are coated with titanium alloy. Meaning that they might have highest defense possible.

Sentinels, destroy them Magnet hissed as he disappeared from the air.

Sentinels? Oh, well, at least, they are the no-brainers. It shouldnt be a problem for Cyclops, Rogue, and Storm.

But Twenty of them? Now, that would be a great problem for them. Twenty against three? That was very, very unfair!!

Oh, great, now we know what was the source of the false alarm Logan commented as he watched the security television inside the headquarter.

Gambit thinks there is another trap coming. Gambit commented as his hand took out three cards, and energized them with kinetic energy.

?? Logan was wondering what Gambit was talking about.

Suddenly, another sound of alarm went on.

Just great, I just love this base, lots of false alarms! Logan snarled as he turned on to see the source of alarm.

It wasnt a false alarm at all.

It was a REAL alarm.

There was an intruder at the X-Mens base!

In a bedroom, a girl was screaming no at an intruder. The intruder wasnt wearing clothes, well, I cant even tell whether he was wearing clothes or not Because he looked like a beast, a yellow beast.

I wanna kill you! The intruder shouted as he drew closer to the girl on the bed.

The girl struggled to use her hand to blow out some energy beam onto the intruder, but it didnt blintz him a bit It seemed that the girls power was too weak to fight against that intruder.

Fortunately, Logan got to the bedroom on time before the intruder could do any further damage.

Sabertooth! Let go of Jubilee! Logan shouted as his claw popped out from his hand. He was ready to fight against the intruder.

So, it was Professor Xs plan after all, a counter-plan against Magneto. He knew that there will be some intruder showing up inside the base, and left the two best defenders of all X-Mens inside the base

And it seems that Professor X believed in Gambit and Wolverine in defending the base

You! Lets fight! Logan shouted as his hand-claws went clattering against each other.

Weapon X?? Sabertooth watched Logans claws and spit out the two words.

What!? Logan recognized the two words, and dropped back from the fighting stance. Logans face was filled with shock.

It seemed that Sabertooth and Wolverine got some mystery past

to be continued

Chapter 13: “The Robot Whirl” continued…

At the other side of the base, another intruder broke in.

Oh great, Gambit just thought that Gambit could have an entertaining time inside the base Gambit complained as he proceeded to the location of the intruder.

Gambit picked up a long metal stick at the hallway as he was rushing toward another bedroom. It was Gambits most usual weapon other than the charged cards.

But, his metal stick might not work against the intruder

Why?

Because the intruder was Juggernaut. He got a super armor, and he also got a stubborn head as well

Gambits cards wouldnt do much damages as well!!

Why?

Because of that blasted armor!! Blasted!!! Do you hear me? BLASTED!!

Oh, great, Gambit thinks that he got trouble. Gambit commented as he saw the intruder dashing right toward Gambit. On the path where Juggernaut dashed at, there came earthquake.

Its like Juggernaut was a source of avalanche.

It seemed that there was only a way to do, even though this way might not work Gambit decided to throw his metal stick upward, and pick out a deck of 54 cards, charged all of them up, and

Threw, pitched, tossed, and shot all the 54 cards onto Juggernaut!!

All the flying cards are filled with kinetic energy, the cards are like missiles, firing right toward Juggernaut!!

As the first card hit Juggernauts helmet, it exploded right away, along with the next card hitting and exploding on Juggernauts chest.

And it worked, Juggernaut was slowing down. With all other 52 cards hitting on every single part of his body, all of them exploded like a bomb.

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! . Juggernaut groaned as each card exploded. Hence, Juggernaut shouted Ouch for 54 times.

At the same time, Juggernaut was forced to make a step backward, in trying to reduce the pain to the minimum

But The cards kept coming. Why??

Gambit took another deck of 54 cards, and gave Juggernaut another shot of Royal Flush!!

Thats very painful. Imagine that there came 54 needles and all of them sting onto your skin, and then all of them just exploded when they touched your body Ouches.

What do you want!? Logan shouted as he stared at Sabertooth.

I want you to die now! Sabertooth shouted as he made a sudden dash toward Logan!!

Fortunately, Logan reacted just in time to avoid being hit by jumping onto the air. Logan then gave a drill claw onto Sabertooths chest!!

Sabertooth then just rolled away from Logan in preventing Logan doing more further damage on him.

After all, Sabertooth was still the smart one. He rolled toward Jubilee!!

Logan was surprised by Sabertooths move, and shouted Jubilee to move out from the way!

But, Jubilee was too slow to react from Logans shout. Suddenly, Sabertooths left hand caught Jubilees neck with his one of his right claw pointing at Jubilees neck! The claw was about 4 centimeters long, and the peak of the nail was less than a meter from Jubilees neck!

It seemed that Sabertooth was going to use Jubilee as the hostage

Ugh Logan couldnt make up his mind for his next move. Everything went silent for a long time.

A large drop of sweat flowed from his forehead to his nose. Same thing went for Sabertooth.

As for Jubilee, she was still struggling to set free from Sabertooths grasp.

You die or she die! Sabertooth finally shouted after fifteen minutes.

Ugh! Logan was still thinking what to do

Logan! Do something! Jubilee shouted as she continued trying to break free.

Then Another fifteen minutes later

You die or she die yawns Sabertooth repeated, but with a tired face.

Ugh Logan replied again, and still, he couldnt think of a way to stop Sabertooth, but their face obviously showed some hints of tiredness.

Logan, couldnt you just do something? Jubilee said as she was yawning.

(Actually, I, the author of this fan fiction, do not know what to do either.)

Gambit was still shooting the energized cards toward Juggernaut. And he managed to force Juggernaut to make more steps behind, and was just about to force him to return to the underground passage for sure.

But One problem came.

Gambit ran out of cards. He had already used all the decks of cards inside his coat. He already used all 40 decks of 54 cards. Shooting total of 2160 cards, blew up 2160 cards, and forced Juggernaut to step 2160 centimeters backwards (72 feet).

But Juggernaut was still alive. How stubborn he was.

Huh? No more cards? Gambit mumbled as he searched his jacket for more cards.

Hehehehe Juggernaut hissed as he recovered from the damage he attained from Gambits Royal Flush for 40 times.

Huston, Gambit thinks Gambit got a problem. Gambit mumbled as he searched for more weapon.

to be continued

Chapter 14: The Legend VS The Best

From now on, I will use X instead of Megaman for this fiction. I figured that if I keep calling him Megaman sooner or later, Megamans voice will become a girl.

Zero! Zero! Where are you?? X was shouting at a huge grassland. He was wearing his helmet along with his two blue arm covers.

Behind him came two other female robots. One of them with long yellow ponytail. The other one had long blonde hair with a red tie on her hair.

They are Iris and Roll.

Where are you? Zero! Iris shouted as she continued dashing through the grassland.

The green grassland was beautiful, the clouds were white, and the sky was blue. This was what the word peace looked like. This was what they deserve to have.

The robots my not need oxygen, yet they could feel the nice breeze of cold air blowing around the three robots.

This cold breeze blew Iriss hair up, spread her hair like a holy-woman. Iris couldnt stop but keep on feeling the sweet breeze.

The grassland was filled with several colorful flowers, there were even some butterflies flying around the three robots. Like those butterflies are dancing to welcome the three bots.

Zero?? X found a red dot at a distance away. X then dashed toward that spot.

Yes, Zero was there, sleeping.

Zero! Iris yelled as she pretended to step onto Zero accidentally.

ZzzzZero snored as he continued sleeping.

Iris, your trick wont work, because his programming was set to sleep mode Roll commented as she got to where X stood.

Okay I think my trick will work. X thought of an idea and hushed the two cuties.

In ghosts voice Zero You are a robot from Microsoft corp. Zero You are a robot programmed by Microsoft corp… X hissed beside Zeros left ear.

And it seemed to work. Zeros eyebrows were frowning

Knock it off! X!! Zero shouted as he gave up sleeping and pointed his finger on him.

And it was your worst nightmare? X taunted.

!@#%!%!#%^ Zero cursed. But then he laughed at the joke.

Cmon! Look at this grassland! This is the best place Ive ever been! Iris commented as she knelt down to smell some flowers.

Zero looked at his girlfriend with his face blushing. Perhaps, this could be the best place they had ever been to.

Zero! Promise me something! Iris then spoke after she picked up some flowers from the ground.

What? Zero looked at Iris, waiting for her request… X and Roll wanted to know what Iris wanted.

After the war is over, promise me, stay with me at this grassland, forever! Iris commanded as she smelled the flowers in her hand.

Ahah I promise! Zero said as he kissed on Iris cheek.

It was their best time together. X and Zero.

But, will Zero able to keep his promise?

Zero No X muttered as he watched Zero standing in front of him.

Zeros blond hair was still floating, like there was wind blowing Zeros hair. His eyes were blank, without pupils. His right hand was holding his green saber. His left hand was taken back into the cover, as in the cannon mode.

X was still shocked to see Zero, standing in front of him as an enemy.

Zero, the person standing in front of you is your enemy! Destroy him! The voice from the radio came again.

Who the fuck is that!? X shouted as he searched for the source of the voice.

X you are my enemy Zero hissed as he lifted his right hand along with his green saber. Not only Zero was different, his voice was different too.

Wait! I am your friend!! Dont you remember our times back at America?? X shouted, in trying to get to Zero. Both of his hands were waving like he was trying to stop him.

Friend? I do not have friends I have only enemies Zero muttered as his left hands cannon aimed at X.

Wait!! Did you forget your promise!? X shouted desperately as he got to his fighting stance. He knew that theres no other choice but to fight with him.

Promise? I remember that I have to kill you! Zero continued his hissing as he got to his fighting stance.

No! X shouted as he barely dodged Zeros sudden attack.

Zero suddenly attacked X by dashing toward X and his green saber nearly cut Xs left hand off.

Goddamn it! X shouted after he dodged the attack by jumping aside. But as soon as X recovered from the dodging, he found Zero right in front of him, preparing to fire his left cannon at his face!

Again, X rolled out of the way just 0.1 second before Zero fired the cannon. The fire wave caused a large dent on the ground as X rolled away from Zero.

But Zero was bit too fast for X to handle. After X stood up from rolling, he saw Zero standing within a meter in front of him! His right hand was holding the saber, and he was right about to slash X to two pieces!

Fortunately, X jumped backward in avoiding being slashed into halves.

X then learned that it was a big mistake. He should have jumped backward and also leftward or rightwards.

Why?

to be continued

Chapter 14: “The Legend VS the Best” continued…

Because coming out from Zeros saber, was like a giant group of ki cutting the floor to halves, and the cracks were drawing near to X.

Wait! Robots were not supposed to have ki. But How did Zero possess the power of ki??

But It wasnt the time to think about it, it was the time to think how would X fight evenly against Zero!?

Zero was a legend, a hero, and X was the best warrior, and Its the battle of the Legend VS the Best

Who will win the fight? Nobody knows.

But Zero was being brainwashed!! And all he could think was to kill X!!

X must find a way in stopping Zero from causing more damages!

And, most important thing was, who was behind all these??

X again rolled rightward in avoiding the cracks hitting Xs feet. Unfortunately, it was another mistake.

As X rolled rightward, he found Zero right on top of him, his right hand holding the saber, in preparing to slash X to halves, for sure!

At a nick of time, X managed to use his right hand to hold Zeros right hand in preventing Zero from slashing down.

X struggled to stand up as Zeros right hand kept pushing down, in trying to cut X to halves.

But another danger came as Zeros left hand cannon aimed at Xs stomach.

X again managed to turn his body around clockwise with his right elbow aiming at Zeros helmet!

But Zeros left hand popped out and held onto Xs right elbow!

X was shocked at how fast Zeros reaction was. He then proceed to his next attack: his left hand aiming at Zeros saber.

He wished to use the cannon to disarm Zeros saber. But

Zero wasnt that dumb, letting X to disarm him. Instead, Zeros left hand pushed X up toward the air.

It was at least what X needed, a little space for moving. He then charged some energy onto his left cannon.

Zero! I am sorry! X shouted as his left hand cannon fired a hot fire wave right toward Zero!!

X shot the hot fire wave, in trying to disarm Zero, and X also predicted that Zero would dodge the wave, then X will kick the saber away as he lands onto the ground.

But Zero didnt dodge the fire wave! He simply used his saber, and cut the fire wave into halves!!

X landed onto the ground, with a shocked expression, but it wasnt the time to be shocked, it was the time to watch out for Zeros next attack!!

Zero dashed right toward X and gave another shot of vertical slash on X!!

X barely dodged the slash by jumping leftward, with his left cannon charging.

No X wont get out from this that easily! Zero combo-ed it with 180degree back-slash right toward where X was heading!!

Fortunately for X, he stopped right before the saber could cut his head off from the neck!

But Zeros left hand just came, hitting onto Xs right face!!! It was a direct hit!!

After a long fight , long catching, long running, and long dodging, they finally made a direct hit. But, it wasnt pretty at all.

At the nick of time as Zero prepared to combo another attack onto Xs stomach, X rolled right through Zeros two feet!!

X stood up in less than a meter behind Zero, with his fully charged left cannon aiming at Zeros back.

Zero didnt move, he was the prey now. X was the predator now.

Now it was Xs advantage.

But could X do it?? Killing his best friend??

Zero! What are you doing!? You can dodge the fire wave!! The voice came again but it came from a closer location.

Who the fuck you are!? X shouted as he searched for the source of voice.

It was the distraction Zero needed, and Zero countered X by hitting a fierce elbow onto Xs stomach!!

X nearly lost his functions as he groaned. He dropped onto one knee as he struggled to remain beware from Zeros attacks.

But All he could see was Zeros saber, aiming at Xs face, and he prepared to cut Xs head off for sure

Well done. Zero, you may stop now. The voice came as the source of voice came through a door of the ruined room.

This room was ruined, by the battle that took place just few seconds ago.

Zero stopped his saber, and turned his saber off. He stepped aside to reveal the shadow that just came from the door.

He was wearing blue cape, along with metal legs, metal hands. He was wearing green shirts and pants. His eyes were shining with light.

Who the fuck is that!? X shouted as he struggled to stand up.

Dr. Doom, the Doom of the universe! He replied with evil laughter.

Ugh X groaned as he watched Dr. Doom hopelessly.

But there was still a thing, that perhaps, can alter the situation again.

What was that thing?

Xs left hand cannon was still charged, and the charge had been over three minutes. Meaning that the cannon was charged at maximum. X could fire it at any minutes now

to be continued.

Now… Here, I have completely restored the whole fiction. The next chapter (Chapter 15) may not be out until end of June.

Thanks for your patience and support!!

Just in case, just brining this thread back to top… And give some update about the fan fiction here… Just in case most readers forgot about this fan fiction~~ ( I want the “sweat” face back!! )

Anyways, Next chapter (Chapter 15) will be up on this Saturday. I think~ Please enjoy the fan fiction!!

Chapter 15: The Banishment.

What is a friend?

A person who knows you, and you know him/her as well? Is this all?

To some people, yes.

But, what is a true friend?

A person who cares about you.

What about parents? They do care about you too. Are they your friend?

No. Thats a family.

Then, what is a friend?

This is a disturbing question.

What is a friend anyways?

A friend is a person who knows you, and cares for you, and encourages you when you are down.

Then, what is a family?

Same thing.

Then what is the difference?

Family is a family, friend is a friend. Thats all.

This kind of explanation is not good at all. I need a better explanation.

Say, are you my friend?

Yes.

Why?

Because I know you, and you know me. And we talk, and we talk to know more about each other.

What about family, are you one of my family?

No.

Why not?

Because I am not your father, I am not your brother, I am not your cousin, I am not your grandfather, and I am not even your uncle!

Okay. Do friends fight?

No. They help each other.

What if, friends become enemies?

Thats pretty bad.

Then, I have a good example.

What is the good example?

Ryu and Ken.

What!?

NO~~~~!! Ryu shouted as he woke up inside his bedroom in the Shoto Temple in Japan.

Ryu sat up on his bed and looked around his bedroom. All he could find were table, chairs, window, closet, and a white bag.

His red ribbon was on the table. Ryu could find the red ribbon through the moonlight that shone into his bedroom. He had been sleeping in this bedroom for more than fifteen years. Everything was the way he knew before. The Shoto Temple. ButIn the future, will the things remain the same?

What was it? A dream? Ryu muttered to himself. His left hand held on his head. There were large sweat-drops flowing from his forehead to his jaw. He was sweating hard, just like he had been running for 100 kilometers without stopping.

He had a nightmare. He dreamed that himself and Ken were fighting the hell out from each other. He also dreamed that he wasnt himself. A fighter one known as the honorable fighter, the permanent challenger had changed completely, completely evil.

Same for Ken, inside his dream, he saw Ken, his face full of anger, full of evilness, full of killing intent, and full of whatever bad.

Why would they fight?

Ryu and Ken had been known each other for more than ten years, meaning that their friendship had been lasted for more than ten years. By what reason they would try to kill each other??

What was that? Ryu muttered again. What was Almighty Emperor ?? What was Hyper Dragon?? I also heard Fire Hurricana and Invincible Dragon What the heck they are?

Almighty Emperor?? Hyper Dragon?? Fire Hurricana?? Invincible Dragon?? What the heck are these??

What was wrong? A voice came. It was Gouken and Ken, who were obviously bothered by Ryus shouting. (Of course, Dan didnt show up, since he was drunk, and he was sleeping soundly in his bedroom.)

Nothing. Got a nightmare, thats all. Ryu tried to hide the fact that he still wanted to know what the book Gouken hid was all about.

Goukens face became even more serious. He didnt recall any nightmare that Ryu had. To be clear, it could be Ryus first nightmare.

What was the nightmare about? Gouken wanted to know what was going on.

Ryu couldnt make up a story, he couldnt lie. Or, he didnt know how to lie.

What was it all about? Ken demanded, he was still sleepy.

Tell me the truth. Gouken said, with a stern voice, like trying to tell Ryu that if he lie, theres gonna be a heck to pay for.

All right I dreamed that theres two people fighting. The way they wear, they fight was completely out from control. They were fighting to kill each others life. I also heard that they were shouting something like Almighty Emperor and Hyper Dragon something Ryu tried to recall all his memories in the dreams.

Wait a damn! What did you say? Gouken interrupted, with a loud voice.

I heard something like Almighty Emperor and Hyper Dragon Ryu repeated, puzzled.

Almighty Emperor!? Gouken shouted, he was wide in shock. By what?

Did you see the move?? What does it look like? Gouken continued his wide shock questions.

Too far, I couldnt see it very well I could only see five blue oval shaped fireballs chasing after the fighter, like a missile. Ryu responded, like he was ordered to.

No It cant be Did you read the book!? Did you!? Did you steal the book!? Gouken shouted.

No I never would do such thingRyu responded with a question mark on his head.

No It cant be No Impossible It cant be Why? Is this aGouken shuddered. He couldnt finish the last sentence.

to be continued

Chapter 15: “The Banishment” continued…

Then what does the Hyper Dragon look like?? Gouken shouted again. He was trying to take a gripes on the last hope.

The last hope for what? The hope in trying to get Ryu and Ken out from danger? The hope that the worst thing wont happen?

What was the worst thing?

And… What is that book?? Ryu did recall that the first word of the books title was Sho as in Shoryuken. Master Gouken had been hiding the book from both Ryu and Ken ever since.

Whats wrong with the book?? And whats wrong with the nightmare??

I think that there came five real lived dragons eating the five fireballs alive, and exploded Ryu said in a slower, but stern tone in trying to let Gouken know that he wasnt lying at all.

No! Impossible! Goukens both hands were holding his head, scratching his bald head, and screaming no.

It wasnt like Gouken at all.

It was like Gouken had seen the real nightmare.

What was the real nightmare?

Ryu, Ken, no matter what happens, both of you must stand all together, and fight as one, do not fight against each other! Understand? Gouken shouted to both Ryu and Ken.

What was happening? Ken asked. Both Ryu and Ken were really puzzled about Goukens statement.

Forget it! Just remember what I said! Gouken shouted before he stormed out from Ryus bedroom.

Ken looked at Ryu, in a puzzled way.

But, Ryu understood what Master Gouken was saying.

What was happening? Ken asked again, this time to Ryu.

Ryu choose not to answer the question.

Cmon! Tell me! Dont tell me that I am the only one who dont understand the whole thing! Ken complained.

Ryu remained silent.

Ryus face was deep in consideration. He was thinking about something, seriously.

Ryu then stood up from the bed and walked out from the bedroom.

Hey! Where are you going? Ken followed him.

Ken, let me ask you a question. Ryu finally started as he arrived a big courtyard in front of the temple.

What?

Can you fire me a Haydouken? Ryu asked.

What for? Ken was still puzzled.

Just do it. Oh, wait Go back a bit further. Yes Thats it fire it now. Ryu gave orders. It was like Ryu was trying to give a little test.

Okay Ken answered and fired a Haydouken at Ryu.

Ryu countered the move by firing another Haydouken. But, it wasnt like all other Ryus regular Haydouken. It was a semi-oval shaped fireball!!

Before both Haydouken could impact, Ryus projectile suddenly changed direction!! In the next second, Ryus projectile turned back again, and shot toward Ken!

It was like Ryus projectile dodged Kens projectile!!

But how?

What the fu Ken shouted as he tried to block the move.

But the projectile faced another direction again. This time the projectile hit onto the ground right in front of where Ken stood. This projectile disappeared with a splat. It was just like a balloon popped out.

Whoa How did you do that? Kens both eyes were wide like ping-pong balls. His jaws dropped.

From my dream Almighty Emperor I was just trying to fire one of the Almighty Emperor fireball. I could sense that Almighty Emperor was like one of our Haydouken So I tried to alter the ki focus point, and try to control the ki outside our body Ryu continued.

WhoaKen gasped in amazement.

Thats it! Ryu finally decided.

Decided what?

Later that night, Goukens bedroom.

A shadow was moving along the room. It was Gouken.

Gouken sat onto the bed and continued sleeping.

Another shadow appeared. It seemed to find an object inside Goukens room.

No matter what, that person is in big trouble. Popping into masters room, and trying to steal something.

After the shadow finished searching a closet. The shadow then moved toward another side of the room.

No matter who the shadow was, he was pretty good, in being a thief.

Ryu, I know its you. Goukens voice came.

The shadow stopped. Then suddenly disappeared from the room.

In the next morning.

Ryu! I couldnt hold it any longer! You had been trying to get my book, and asked me too much questions already!! Gouken shouted as Ryu, Ken, Dan, and Sakura stood outside the courtyard with Gouken pacing in front of them four students.

Now, I have an announcement. Gouken finally stopped pacing and stood in front of Ryu.

That is, you are banished!

Surprise.

Ryu, you are now, banished! No longer a student of the Shoto Temple! Do you hear me? BANISHED! B-A-N-I-S-H-E-D!! Now, I demand you to pack up and leave before sunset!

to be continued

Here is Chapter 15 as promised…

And… I need comments! Can anybody just leave a message and comment here???

Chapter 15 was a great chapter, but it did leave me wondering in the end. I would love to read the next chapter belonging to Ryu and his side of this whole fic, see if that could answer some questions like was it really Ryu in Goukens chamber, and why Gouken keeps that book such a secret.

Oh well, guess we’ll only time will tell, so post the next chapter soon.

Exactly. WHY did Gouken keep hiding the book from Ryu, Ken?? What was wrong with this book??

Actually, this book, will be very important in the future chapters… And this might even affect greatly in the ending!

Chapter 16: The Escape

If you are at a place of unknown, what would you do?

Many people would answer this question differently.

Okay, then, what if, you are at a place, full of monsters, which are trying to kill you?

I would run away.

What if you have the fighting ability that surpasses the monsters?

I would fight those monsters.

Why?

For survival, of course.

But, if you are all alone, by yourself, what would you do?

Depends.

What if there are at least 200 of them, trying to whip your ass and eat you alive, what would you do?

Run.

Why?

For survival.

It seems that no matter what, and no matter where you are, you must struggle for survival.

This is a good question after all.

Okay. Supposing you are left at an uncivilized island, what would you do?

Find a way to survive this hell.

Of course. Nobody would want to die there unknown.

Now, it was time for Guile to fight against the unknown, fight against the monsters, fight for survival.

Where am I? Guile noted as he ran out from a hole.

Apparently, Cammy let Guile out from the ruin, M. Bisons liar.

Guile could clearly remember that Cammy said Go! Get out of here! I cleared the way!! Just go straight down, and you are out of here! And Dont worry about me, just say I am a spy!

Guile thanked her for that. Now what he needed the most is a spy, against the Shadowloo.

Out from the liar, it was a rainforest. A rainforest full of unknown.

The problem was, this rainforest is located at a place nobody knows. How would Guile get the fuck out of this mess?

This is a good question.

Guile kept pacing, pacing straight through the forest.

Another question came: Is Guile walking straight? Or, is Guile circling around in the forest??

For the past four days he never made out from the forest, meaning that Guile was still stuck inside the rainforest.

Was this because the rainforest was big?

Maybe.

There were two weird things about it: Guile had his watch on his hand. He checked the time and the location of the sun to make sure that he was walking straight. He also used his hand to make several marks on the tree.

On one of the trees he carved Kick Bisons Ass. In the next two hours, he carved on another tree with I will be damned.

In the next day, as he continued walking, he found the same tree, carved Kick Bisons Ass.

Guile was shocked to see this tree. He had already made sure that he was walking straight by using the sun. But It also appeared that Guile was walking in circles!

What the hell was going on? Guile muttered to himself.

At the same time, inside the Shadowloos liar, M. Bison showed up at the execution courtyard, and found three Shadowloo corpses on the ground, broken metal cage at the middle of the courtyard, a destroyed missile launcher, and another corpse inside the cage.

What happened? M. Bison hissed.

No response. It appeared that nobody was in this courtyard.

GodDamn It M. Bison hissed again as he left the courtyard to the prison.

As he got to the prison, he couldnt find Guile.

What The Fuck Happened? M. Bison hissed again as he searched around to find clues.

Where The Fuck Is Guile?? M. Bison hollered as he found out that Guile had escaped.

Cammy reporting! A voice came. Of course, it was Cammy.

Where Is Guile? M. Bison demanded.

Escaped. Cammy answered, just like computers answering.

How? M. Bison continued his demanding.

Killed three Shadowloo soldiers and escaped. Cammy answered right away.

Why Didnt you stop them? M. Bison asked again.

I was not there. I found out about it when I got to the courtyard. Cammy answered, without twisting her face. Her face was still the same, expressionless. Looks like Cammy was trained well.

Trained for what?

Trained to be expressionless and cold blooded, and apparently, it was doing well.

But Cammy was not cold blooded. She decided to help Guile.

Bison didnt continue his questioning and left the prison.

Bison was suspecting something. Suspecting what?

to be continued

Chapter 16: “The Escape” Continued…

In the rainforest. Guile struggled to get his ass out from the forest.

In the next day, Guile found a scary message: Kill Guile carved on the tree. It was right beside the tree he marked Kill M. Bison. He didnt carve any kind of messages like this on any of the trees there.

Oh, jeez! Guile turned around in search for enemies. If there is, then did Guile have the energy to fight off those enemies?

Indeed, there came eight Shadowloo fighters, forming 3-2-3 line, the front three got machine guns, the middle two got rocket launchers, and the last three got three rifles. It seemed that they were taken order to extinguish Guile once for all.

But, can they do it? Especially letting Guile watching them killing his brother, Charlie, alive. What Guile would do was to kill them, and put the revenge for his brother.

The question was, did Guile have that much energy to fight against the 8-formation gunners?

We will see.

Machine Gun units! Ready! Aim! Fire! One of the soldiers shouted. In the next second, thousands of gunshots came. It nearly deafened the whole rainforest.

Guile jumped behind the tree, fortunately.

Rocket Launcher units! Ready! Aim! Fire! Another soldier shouted. A second later, two rockets shot toward the tree.

Now, there came two God of Death, and could Guile avoid it?

Guile jumped backward and hid onto another tree. Just about the time he jumped, the two rockets landed onto the tree Guile was hiding.

Bang. The tree was blown into smithereens.

Rifle units! Ready! Aim! Fire! Another soldier gave out orders.

Oh, jeez! Guile muttered as he crawled into a bush near him. At the same time, another tree was blown up by the rifles. Guile was hiding inside the bush, and tried to find a way to sneak around the eight soldiers.

Rocket Launcher units! Ready! Aim! Fire! the fourth soldier commanded.

Oh god Guile muttered again as he jumped out from the bush and landed behind another tree. Half a second later, the bush was nowhere to be found. Of course, destroyed by the rockets.

It was pretty like the way how Shadowloo fights: Destroy the target no matter what.

Stop! A voice came, a girls voice came.

Cammy. Her again?

Now, what would her excuse be? When M. Bison asks for Guile, what would Cammys excuse??

Now, Cammy must risk her life to save Guile. Or what?

Stop! This is M. Bisons order! I was ordered to retrieve Guile back to the base! Cammy started.

What? Cammy was going to turn against Guile? Was Cammy going to take Guile back to the Shadowloo hell??

Retreat! The eight soldiers stopped their formation, and jogged out from this mess.

After four rockets, three rifle shots, and 300 machine gun bullets, it was enough to destroy a 100 square meter (1111Feet.) of the forest. Now it was burning hot.

After the eight soldiers were out of sight, Cammy suddenly pulled Guiles arm and head toward the opposite direction.

After all, Cammy choose to help Guile again.

Cammy Why did you help me? And why did you choose to help me again? Guile managed to stand up, after four days of suffering and the fight that just took place.

Because, I want to find out about my past Like you said do something more useful rather than doing M. Bisons doll Cammy spoke, with a little breaking tone.

Cammy Then, what will you do now? Go back and get your ass kicked again? Guile questioned again.

Why would you ask me this question? Cammy asked back. Her voice continued to break off.

The scar, the scar on your face. I didnt see a scar back there. But I see a scar now. Guile pointed at a new scar on Cammys face. This scar was not deep. About 3 inches long, and started from her jaw to her left ear.

So you know. Cammy knelt down and cried.

What happened? Guile knelt down too. Two things: Guile wanted to rest, and Guile wanted to know what the hell was going on.

M. Bison I saw his true personality Cammy sniffed. Tears came out from her eyes.

What? What was his real personality? Guile wished to get more information.

He eats the kidneys. He nearly killed me when he was eating the kidney. Cammy spat out.

What??? Guile couldnt believe what Cammy had said.

Eat the kidney?? What kind of person is Bison!?

Eating the kidney from where? Guile asked again, his face full of shock.

Corpses you killed four days ago. Cammy answered, the tears kept flowing out from her eyes.

What!? Guile shouted.

I have decided to go with you Cammy finally spoke.

All right Guile stood up. But First thing first

What? Cammy looked up and stood up as well.

Guile suddenly screamed tearfully JUST GET ME OUTTA OF THIS CURSED JUNGLE!!

I thought you are gonna say something like Cammy blushed.

JUST GET ME OUTTA OF THIS CURSED FOREST!! I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST GET ME OUTTA OF THIS FOREST!! Guile bellowed Sounding like Guile was the real prisoner here

Oh, okay~ Cammy answered happily and gave a soft kiss on Guiles chin.

Guile blushed as well.

to be continued.

Finally… I have finished Chapter 16~~~

And… I guess I will start Chatper 17 now~~

Damn, looks like Guiles wife isnt gonna be to happy with that little interaction going on here between Cammy and Guile

Great chapter by the way, will come back in a bit to post up some more, right now I gotta go work.

Aww~~ You made a little mistake here.
Guile was locked inside the Shadowloo since childhood. Where did he get his wife?? From Shadowloo?

I may have noted here before SRK crashed down: I don’t care a shit about CANNON… Everything are going the way as the fiction goes, not going the way Cannon is going. Like Dan’s Father, he wasn’t killed by Saget. On the other hand, if this is a combination of Marvel and Capcom, then the outline of Cannon won’t work with Marvel. So… I just consider CANNON as trash. :mad:

CANNON MUST LIVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well, did forget about that, it was a while back that I read the first Guile chapter, where he destroyed a few gyms, and got taken out by Bison.

Anyhow, this brings some questions now, is Charlie his brother? I cant remember if he was or not, but if he isnt, then how did they meet if Guile has been at the SHadowloo base since he was just a child?

Anyhow, great story so far, so get on working on the next chapter pls kk thx la~