FFA SF4 Challenge!

PLUR:lovin:

Cool shit Vicious, good luck with all of this.

well i was getting tired of hearing how FFA is dead!
i had to find a way to give back to the place that helped me level up in the beginning.

so man up! im in school too. learn to manage your time and come out to FFA

and a quick note:
there might be a slight schedule change to whomever wants to come out,
just post here if you want some practice.

im thinking about heading down there to enter the tekken 6 tournament as well as practice some sf4 too
so if anyone is free today come on out and support the tekken 6 tournament.

shoutouts to Tim Akins, you better fucking take this tourney down son!
see you all there hopefully

ANNOUNCEMENT:
no practice thursday or friday…

HOWEVER!
feel free to post up some sparring matches here
or just hang out over the weekend if anyone else is gonna be chillin at FFA over thanksgiving weekend

oh and JOE DUBBS will most likely be making a special appearance, but im still trying to talk to him about it.

aye real talk… you my nigga for real. i respect wut u doin for real. i STARTED at ffa when i was 15 and played during the GOLDEN YEARS of 3s hype and shit and it hurt to see FFA turn into a joke arcade. whenever you hold any type of event at family ill most definitely do wut i can to go since i live in encino.

but we do have the denjin arcade ranbat 2.2 coming up on saturday so i say to anyone who wants to level up whether it be 3s or sf4… COME THE FUCK OUT and support the valley sf scene.

other than that i expect people to post on this thread like a fucking attendance sheet so i kno when people are gonna be there.:annoy:

i hate going to dead arcades. it makes me flaccid

p.s. @ vicious - check ur pms

SF4 is .50 cents? Shit im down! Ive been working on my game solo and online, Im ready to spar and get better.

you could bring your own stick as well? what? thats dope.

any ffa sf4 tonight??

Combofiend made a quick appearance, beasting with his abel. Vicious and a couple of us are here

wow combofiend was there! ><. The one night that i decided to go AI instead of FFA :(.

I came down to ffa for the first time a few weeks ago, I really enjoyed the new competition. I’ll try to come down more often, I really enjoyed the SF4 set up.

combofiend came back later and was beasting with blanka for like 22 wins, too bad they stop giving sodas for win streaks

Yep I got some great practice on my gief with him

Aw WTF combofiend came back after I left? Ugghhhh I only got to play him once

Its okay vicious… we all know your rufus can’t handle Abel, Its definitely Rufus’ worst matchup (laughs hysterically inside) HaHa! Oh and good shit for starting this thread, I’m really excited to see good comp come back to my area! :tup:

-Fuller

SHENANIGANS!

I like friday better

I’ve been recording some FFA matches on my Droid. I posted a couple on my Youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/kwiki2 check em out, maybe you’ll see yourself there

Family, Family, Family, FAMILY FUN!! I definitely chose the wrong weekend not to show up to the Family. Shout Outs to Jeremy for collaborating with us dudes at Family to make all of this possible, our Arcade is gonna come back to big things in the Future, not only for MVC2, but 3’s and SFIV too. Also, does anybody know how all of us in the Valley are supposed to qualify to be on the Valley team vs. the other four So Cal teams? This is a dream come true for all of us to represent our sections.

aye me [joe dubbs] and vicious are going to family in about an hour. if you were interested in the 5v5 please come and talk to me… red venom is the captain andwe already have a team set because of the lack of communication in the valley but if i see anyone who i might consider ill talk to you. other than that im just gonna be playing with vicious and seeing if he wants to replace one of the teammates on our 5v5 cuz they might not go. please show up tonight cuz the 5v5 is on friday and i want people to practice cuz all the other teams have already been decided a while ago

Don’t usually go to FFA during weekdays, but if vicious and joe dubbs are there, i’ll swing by later tonight. Hopefully i don’t get there too late lol.

Yeah guys I need mad leveling up…Just came back from FFA…but yeah…I really like the stick idea…Next time I’ll bring my stick…Thanks Vicious :tup: