Feel my Power! The Nova Video Thread

[media=youtube]eqb2HJxWPUc[/media]

My current team is Frank West, Nova, Dr. Doom. When Nova comes out i usually throw a javelin and assist with doom but while i do that i also air dash and heavy overhead! Works every time, and helps you pull off some good mix ups. Iā€™m not sure if its unblockable but it hasnā€™t failed me yet.

The first 15 minutes is J Wong using Nova.

[media=youtube]4QlSpyI4AP4[/media]

Itā€™s doneā€¦ Watch and be enlightenedā€¦
[media=youtube]-5i53-BvmLc[/media]

Do you know a good, free video editing program? Sick video btw!

Well, youtubeā€™s built in editor is actually pretty solid but itā€™s an online thing so it can be irritating. I just use iMovie, it was free for my as I own a Mac. Most people swear by Sony Vegas, you can get the basic edition for about $50 and that should have all the tools one needs for most tasks.

I have never tried youtubeā€™s online editor. I guess it canā€™t piece together clips though can it?

Also, MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR kudos on the Sonic Adventure music. Thatā€™s OG.

Yep, Youtubes editor can do that. I think it can do everything that I use iMovie for except the slowmo and some of the cooler transitions.

My vids always have OG Music. I wanted to use Infinity Mijinionā€™s theme for a while now, and Sonic Generations has me on a sonic kick for the moment, and EGGMAN seemed to fit better than Walk on Water (HydroCity ProjectChaos remix)

dude, I love this video man. Has taught me some stuff. Going to see if i can incorporate some stuff and mix it up and make it my own. But Iā€™m trying to do a team of Ammy (cold star), Nova (Aegis Reflector), and Vergil (berserker slash assist). What do you think of this team? And i donā€™t know whether to have Nova first or Ammy. Also against characters that I can outzone I usually just put up the Aegis Reflector and use his javelines while calling vergil assist because if they block the assist on the ground it pushes them all the way back to the opposite side of the screen which is great if I just want to switch to a zoning approach.

Good shit

[media=youtube]ciliTYXki0U[/media]ā€™

What do you guys think?

Yeah thatā€™s sweet, and some awesome trish synergy. But as I pointed out in my first trick & tech video, you donā€™t need any assists to do it, just jCC into javelin off the launcher and based on how you move and the opponent techs you get a mixup. Though if they just back tech, there will be no crossup and your reset fails. If you do it off the launcher and they back tech, there may be no crossup, but it will still force them to block a high low mixup.

Still, i really like the Trish synergy, I might have to play with that for a while.

I got the idea for the Javelin resets from your videos. The reason I added the Trish Round Harvest was for extra damage, and because it can be set up in several different ways. Iā€™d love for you to investigate it as well, and I am still looking for ideas as we speak.

Yes, but my thoughts are, you can kill most everyone after one reset, so why waste the meter?

I thought that too and added it to the ending of my video. It isnā€™t always the optimal choice, but if they do escape the reset youā€™ve nearly killed them anyways. Some parts of this set up are very visually confusing also, especially when they land on Trishā€™s trap which cause them to tech. Itā€™s definitely not necessary, itā€™s just an option if you want to play the two characters (Trish and Nova), who have a lot of synergy.

True, and like I said, I really like the synergy there.

My mind has drifted to Viper, Nova, Trish, in some order. or Nova Spencer Trish.

I will be looking forward to what you develop. Glad I could contribute to Nova tech.

slant + peekabo + nova should give some pretty neat combo extender options.

I

I would probably favor low voltage, for alot of the same reasons I currently use Drones (or any other projectile assist), Nova needs something for safety.

Sentinel would be the obvious choice for a great assist, but Iā€™d need a character that could be a decent anchor as well. Iā€™d probably get opened up like crazy with Sent. Iā€™ll give Taskmaster, Trish, or IM a try as anchor with Nova/Spencer.