Explain Your Username

“Good Mourning/Black Friday” is a Megadeth song. I was on a Megadeth kick at the time, and my first name (which I usually use) was unavailable for obvious reasons.<br><br>I threw in a zero because it’s more unique or something.<br>

Knock knock
Open up the door
IT’S REAL!

People often ask me what my name means and I have always used a different elaborate story on the spot.<br><br><br>

This being the ultimate, and best one.

I was the guy hogging the isle at the Borders/Barnes and Noble manga section back in the 90s. And I was never arsed to sacrifice a McRib for another name. 

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/601/Raz0r">Raz0r</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I cut niggas.</div>
</blockquote>

you probably cut your penis veins

It’s my nickname.

What?  First Matriarch and now Neesa?  Women of $RK have survived the Armageddon Rebirth?<br>

I identify really strongly with the protagonist of <i>Final Fantasy X-2</i>, while at the same time carrying a really creepy fangirl crush for her. <br>

The DT is my old nickname, JB is my real name.  “Downtown” James Brown.  Yes it’s lifted from Downtown Julie Brown, I certainly didn’t give it to myself.

the size of skateboard wheels i been riding for the past three years,58mm spitfires

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/6491/Hatred%20Edge">Hatred Edge</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>What?  First Matriarch and now Neesa?  Women of $RK have survived the Armageddon Rebirth?<br></div>
</blockquote>

Amazingly. I’ve been hesitant to come back because of how garbage the layout is. Even usin’ Stylish it makes my eyes gag.

my name is my name.

Friend was writing a novel and made a character based on me using my first and middle names and altering them (Pai is a short ver. of my first name, Francys is a shortened and less german version of my middle name) <br>I liked it, he kept calling me “francys”, so it just stuck.<br>

Well, I was going through a quarter life crisis when I signed up to the site, and wanted a new moniker that wasn’t anything I’d ever used for any other site before, and this happened.

It is a sentence proclaiming my name. “Ah” is the other half of God’s name. <br>

i’m not jewish

<p>My sig says it all.</p>

I think my name is quite self explanatory. One day they will make movies about my fighting style. I’ll be hailed as the next Martial Arts Revolutionary, with my Crotch Puncha style revered with the likes of Drunken Master, Jeet Kun Do and Wing Chun. <br><br>One day you will all see the divine horror that is the Testicle Obliteration Technique. <br>

I forgot. Think it had something to do with Metroid.